Cycle SUpport avoidance while on x-factor
- 04-23-2007, 09:24 PM
- 04-23-2007, 09:47 PM
- 04-24-2007, 06:07 AM
Last edited by jjohn; 04-28-2007 at 08:25 AM.
04-28-2007, 06:24 AM
Saw Palmetto is fine. In actuality since it's a 5-LOX inhibitor it could be beneficial to combating side effects of X-Factor. Saw Palmetto should inhibit 5-LOX without inhibiting other AA function for the most part (so it really shouldn't intefere with the effectiveness of AA). Now how effective it will be in combating side effects I can't really comment for certain on as I've never seen any studies relating supplemental use of a 5-LOX inhibitor while simultaneously adding an exogenous AA source. But at the very least it shouldn't have any ill-effect on X-Factor. Some have even commented it could potentiate the effects of AA.
As far as the Milk Thistle I doubt it will have any negative impact either. Perhaps at a high dose it could slightly intefere (but really you shouldn't be using that high of a dose of MT anyway). Now I'm not sold on its effectiveness as liver support for an oral steroid cycle (But I still recommend Cycle Support since the over blend is very well thought out). As far as liver support I'd recommend
2-4 weeks before cycle
Just my 2 cents
Similar Forum Threads
- By mkretz in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 12Last Post: 01-05-2013, 09:37 PM
- By gaijininjapan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 12-07-2011, 08:57 AM
- By Neil5585 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-24-2008, 12:52 PM
- By josephd79 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-03-2007, 08:11 PM
- By Lethal in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 08-11-2006, 11:09 AM