Anabolics 2007 is almost here. Know your Gear!

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Anabolics 2007 is almost here. Get it and know your Gear!

Also, listen to a speach given by the author of Anabolics and owner of Molecular Nutrition--William Llewellyn--at the 2006 National Conference on Injecting Drug Use

Llewellyn's Speach

...see the speech link??? Is it big enough? Listen to it now, dammit! :twisted:

Last edited:
Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Okay okay! I will allow you to send me a free copy ;P

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
haha... stay alert my friend, I have something in the works. :bruce1:

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Anyone listen to the speech yet?

Oh, and the retail price is $89.99, which is still a damn good price IMO. But the price will vary a bit depending on which store you buy it from.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Anyone listen to the speech yet?

Oh, and the retail price is $89.99, which is still a damn good price IMO. But the price will vary a bit depending on which store you buy it from.
I still need your signature in 2006 for my collection to be complete. :)

*Swoon*

browndustin

browndustin

Awards
Whoot, whoot! I’m sure it’ll be a good read!! :D

M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
any way we can get the powerpoint slide show?

also, never realized that bone calcium absorption was increased!

It is a very interesting talk! about 25 minutes or so, though!

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Do you mean download the powerpoint? Cause it's viewable online.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
It's right below the link that says "Listen to the Speech". :blink:

M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
it is totally different now! Nothing looked like that YESTERDAY! Did you change the link?

OH WELL! THANKS!

M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OH YEAH! Ziricote! atleast i referenced an actual thing from the speech to talk about (bone calcium)! you can say THAT about ANYTHING!

:icon_lol:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
That pic of infection is pretty gross:blink:

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I just listened to the speech.

I thought it was really interesting how he says that liver toxicity is highly overrated with steroid use... Interesting :D

M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sublime is just RESEARCHING this stuff! He is a very smart college kid majoring in health and nutrition! I think that "B to the Double L" should hook sublime up with a copy of his latest book to help offset the HUGE expenses of going to college! :thumbsup:

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Sublime is just RESEARCHING this stuff! He is a very smart college kid majoring in health and nutrition! I think that "B to the Double L" should hook sublime up with a copy of his latest book to help offset the HUGE expenses of going to college! :thumbsup:
^^ Yup, I wrote two research papers on steroids last semester ;)

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
I cracked the book open tonight for the first time. Man is this going to be a good read. I just hope my head doesn't explode with all this material :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been eating it up in bits since the Arnold (thanks again, William) and I have never seen such a comprehensive detailed explanation of the differences in compounds, explained so easily.

Great job.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey Dsade, is RPN still planning on discontinuing Havoc soon like it says in the book? I was just wondering because I read that but I hadn't heard any talk of it around here.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Due to the unpredictable nature of this country's insane laws, Havoc could be ordered discontinued at any moment. As it stands, given the excellent safety profile and lack of side effects, there is no plan to discontinue production.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that's what I figured. Thanks for the clarification.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
I've been eating it up in bits since the Arnold (thanks again, William) and I have never seen such a comprehensive detailed explanation of the differences in compounds, explained so easily.

Great job.
I agree... while last year's was good, this year is excellent. It's nice to see more detailed information on tha new crop of OTC orals.

You are doing a great job Bill!

... and if you are reading this, I want to let you know I STILL get crap from Shawn about what I said at dinner on Sunday night. Hopefully you understand it was meant with utmost sincerity and respect as I appreciate the small things like that. Again, thanks for everything. ;)

G

getbustered

Board Sponsor
Awards
I agree... while last year's was good, this year is excellent. It's nice to see more detailed information on tha new crop of OTC orals.

I like that part of it, too. Especially with their prevalence and accessibility. I'm sure it is helping many people out.