- 08-11-2006, 09:41 AM
Came up with this using Quantum Physics, so it has to be true.
The ingredients in X-factor=arachidonic acid or (x)=~aA if you take that and multiply it by the Energy levels of the Molecular Nutrition of a deep space time continuum in a reverse wormhole it equals a simple number of 88, so to put it in layman terms
(x)=~aa (Sc*Ti*C&Br*H*Tc) = 88
So what does all this mean? It means somebody should have a sale, two bottles
of X-Factor for $88.00
Don't question Science, just do it.
- 08-16-2006, 02:43 PM
Haha, you and I have a lot in common. I just LOVE quantum physics.MOTIV8 II Challenge
-=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
- 08-16-2006, 02:51 PM
08-16-2006, 03:23 PM
Unfortunately you wouldn't be able to know both the price and the quantity of aA you were buying. So you'd have to take a chance and choose one or the other, and only know the answer for the other property, price or quantity, when your package arrived with the invoice.
08-18-2006, 10:27 PM
I think I ain't smart enough yet to understand, networking is my speciality.. but I just love the idea
Similar Forum Threads
- By HUGE in forum AnabolicsReplies: 33Last Post: 08-11-2005, 04:34 PM
- By MaDmaN in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-10-2004, 10:44 PM
- By ex_banana-eater in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 12-17-2003, 08:19 PM
- By Zack in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 14Last Post: 05-27-2003, 02:07 PM
- By DarCSA in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 01-01-2003, 09:50 PM