Aeternitatis

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.75%

Aeternitatis

My two bottles arrived today along with a bottle of Melting Point (no prior experience). I understand you will post a new FAQ list but it is one week away and I want to start my dosing tomorrow. So if you would be so kind to answer a few questions below as well as offer any additional advice, I will be very grateful.

Background: I've been on a long slow cut. From 179 to 152.5 and have gotten my waist size down to my ultimate goal of 28 inches @ about 5% bf - from 33.5 inches and 12%. This works out to about 13 lbs of fat and 13 lbs of muscle. I've been on a realtively low carb diet for over 8 months. I purposely went very slow as to give my skin time to tighten as I lost the weight. At my age (43) the skin isn't as elastic as it once was.

Now I want to begin a VERY lean bulk with X-factor and MP.

As previously mentioned in another post, I consume via "mega dosing" LEF multi-vitamin mix 1200 mgs of NAC, 200 mg of milk thistle and 200 mg of trimethylglycine (TMG) per/day. I have also consumed 3 grams of Sesamin and 3 grams CLA daily during the 8 months. Additional fats sources have been MCT via organic coconut oil, egg yolks, butter, beef, chicken, almonds, walnuts, nat peanut butter and occasionally olive oil (occasional salad). My diet is down to a science and my first question is what needs to go?

I am assuming only the CLA, olive oil, walnuts and nat PB. I will just replace with the other fats mentioned above.

Carb sources are primarily Oatmeal, Oat Bran, brown rice pasta, vegetables, berries (blue, straw, ras, black, etc.) and the occasional potato and white rice (cream of rice and sushi). I'm very good at staying away from breads and wheat products in general. I assuming everything here is fine?

Is continued use of sesamin, the mult-vitamin and the inclusion of MP O.K.?

Any additional nuggets of information is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

JTT

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Hot damn, you have a healthy diet!

First, assuming you go full dose on the MP, allow the XF about 20 days to kick in before adding the MP.

Stop using the milk thistle.

You can save yourself some money and either eliminate or cut back on the sesamin. In terms of fat loss, I don't think it is advantageous to combine sesamin with X-Factor. Also go ahead and either drop of reduce your intake of CLA.

Olice oil, walnuts, and natty PB are fine sources of fat.

BTW, sorry for the late reply.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  3. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.39%

Wouldn't TTA act as an anti inflamatory and nullify the effects of the X Factor? Also I think I remember MP containing some flax which would also need to be avoided on XF I believe.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.67%

Quote Originally Posted by CDB
    Wouldn't TTA act as an anti inflamatory and nullify the effects of the X Factor? Also I think I remember MP containing some flax which would also need to be avoided on XF I believe.
    No, it isn't a problem. Melting Point and X-Factor make a great stack.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-

Similar Forum Threads

1. -=| Aeternitatis does the Controlled Labs BLUE GIANT STACK |=-
    By Aeternitatis in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-28-2010, 12:20 AM
  2. To USPlabs and Aeternitatis....
    By sublimejeh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-25-2006, 08:47 PM
  3. @aeternitatis : confused about AA acid