There should be an X-Factor sticky.

  1. Senior Member
    chainsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,217
    Rep Power
    3821
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    55.44%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    There should be an X-Factor sticky.


    I searched through a couple different forums and I am still boggled on what and what not to eat while on X-Factor. I don't even know the proper dosage and timing, how do you tell if you got the old or the new formula. I would appreciate any help but a sticky would be nice, seeing how there is alot of unexplained questions.

  2. King Kong
    idunk42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,348
    Rep Power
    1288
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    93.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Im pretty sure there will not be a sticky on this product. Also, you can find all your answers by searching the board I'm sure.
  3. Senior Member
    chainsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,217
    Rep Power
    3821
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    55.44%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I was wondering if I could take Hyaluronic acid and Celadrin with X Factor, I take them for my joints and they help with inflammation.
    •   
       

  4. Board Supporter
    okboy63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    51
    Posts
    303
    Rep Power
    272
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    21.76%

    Quote Originally Posted by b_delgros
    I searched through a couple different forums and I am still boggled on what and what not to eat while on X-Factor. I don't even know the proper dosage and timing, how do you tell if you got the old or the new formula. I would appreciate any help but a sticky would be nice, seeing how there is alot of unexplained questions.
    5 pils per day for 50 days seems to be the dose.
    Here is a link to his website and an article with protocols
    http://www.molecularnutrition.net/pd...summer2005.pdf

    Joint soreness and acne seemed to be the only sides
    Cissus-RX and B5 might be a good stack

    Is the joint soreness caused by estrogen being suppressed I wonder ?
  5. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,538
    Rep Power
    77390
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    15.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    It's 4 a day for 50 days. I would limit consuption of any joint support. I have read that Phosphate Bond wrote that Cissus should be OK with x-factor. No nuts, omega-3's, and plenty of saturated fats, protein, and complex carb sources will do the trick. Look at my sig. for the diet I did, and the results I got
  6. Senior Member
    chainsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,217
    Rep Power
    3821
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    55.44%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I could find in your log the dosing times, I know it is suggested to take 2 prior to working out and then even out the other doses, but I workout at 1100AM and my first dose comes in about 800AM, can anyone give me some advice on how to space my dosages?
  7. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,538
    Rep Power
    77390
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    15.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by b_delgros
    I could find in your log the dosing times, I know it is suggested to take 2 prior to working out and then even out the other doses, but I workout at 1100AM and my first dose comes in about 800AM, can anyone give me some advice on how to space my dosages?
    Take 2 pre-workout(10:30), and the 2(ex: 4:30 PM, and 9:00 PM), spread thourough the day.

    Good luck
  8. Registered User
    Aeternitatis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,664
    Rep Power
    963
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    11.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jjohn
    It's 4 a day for 50 days. I would limit consuption of any joint support. I have read that Phosphate Bond wrote that Cissus should be OK with x-factor. No nuts, omega-3's, and plenty of saturated fats, protein, and complex carb sources will do the trick. Look at my sig. for the diet I did, and the results I got
    Nuts are okay to eat.

    Most joint support supps are also fine. Cissus at lower dosage would most likely be fine.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  9. Registered User
    Aeternitatis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,664
    Rep Power
    963
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    11.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by okboy63
    Is the joint soreness caused by estrogen being suppressed I wonder ?
    I usually attribute joint soreness to rapid strength gains.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  10. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,538
    Rep Power
    77390
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    15.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis
    I usually attribute joint soreness to rapid strength gains.
    Hmm.. Interesting, I noticed joint only in my 1st cycle, but the 2nd was far better, but no joint pain at all, I didn't took O3's, and no alcohool, no drugs, perfect cycle of XF gave me 6 pounds, and 3/4" waist lost. Not bad for a 6 foot 1 hardgainer like me
  11. Senior Member
    chainsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,217
    Rep Power
    3821
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    55.44%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis
    Nuts are okay to eat.

    Most joint support supps are also fine. Cissus at lower dosage would most likely be fine.
    You say most, well these are the ones I always take Collagen, Celadrin, Hyaluronic acid. Cissus is out of the question because I just came off of it after being on 8 weeks.
  12. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,538
    Rep Power
    77390
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    15.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I never heard of a limit time of cissus.. You don't need to stop it IMO.
  13. New Member
    gten79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    243
    Rep Power
    234
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    26.01%

    Is taking olive oil ok, while taking X-F?
  14. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,538
    Rep Power
    77390
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    15.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by gten79 View Post
    Is taking olive oil ok, while taking X-F?
    I would skip the olive oil, and replace with coconut oil, or MCT's. The same quantity. ex: 1 tbsp. olive oil should be replaced with 1 tbsp MCT's.
  15. New Member
    envythahustla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    69
    Rep Power
    1706
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    74.56%

    Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    I would skip the olive oil, and replace with coconut oil, or MCT's. The same quantity. ex: 1 tbsp. olive oil should be replaced with 1 tbsp MCT's.
    Olive oil (use extra virgin) is actually fine as long as users don't go nuts with it.
  16. Senior Member
    max silver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,318
    Rep Power
    1231
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    4.47%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Is there a daily cap on allowable fat intake while using x-factor? I personally eat a diet very rich in almonds, peanut butters, avocados, eggs etc. and find I respond very well to this type of eating. I would rather not completely revamp my diet in order to be able to use a supplement.
  17. Board Sponsor
    dan7681's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    145
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    16.27%

    Quote Originally Posted by max silver View Post
    Is there a daily cap on allowable fat intake while using x-factor? I personally eat a diet very rich in almonds, peanut butters, avocados, eggs etc. and find I respond very well to this type of eating. I would rather not completely revamp my diet in order to be able to use a supplement.

    I would say whatever ratio of fats works for you is what you should stick too. The diet restrictions have been loosened greatly and many of the early restrictions where just cautionary measures to assure effectiveness.

    Most fats are fine just limit your intake of oily/fatty fish to 2-3times a week. PAM is a perfectly acceptable choice for cooking also. As for the fats you listed just use them in moderation and I don't see any problems. Between the almonds, avocados, and peanut butter you're pretty high on Mono- unsaturated fats, so I'd try to cut down on them slightly and replace them partially with some of the below suggestions (just my 2 cents).

    Some recommended sources of fat: ***if it's possible try to subsititute some of these fats into your diet***
    Eggs
    Beef/Dark Poultry
    Milk
    Cheese
    Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

    ****************************** ***************
    The new XF FAQ should be out sometime in the near future that will give a more definitive answer to everyones questions.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Will there be an after Christmas Sale?
    By tops2heavy in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-29-2006, 09:08 PM
  2. according to this x-factor should be bad for growth
    By biggun2181 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 04-26-2006, 07:01 PM
  3. should Curling really be an olympic sport?
    By Mrs. Gimpy! in forum General Chat
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 03-18-2006, 02:15 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in