1-Test Estergels Expiration of 10/05?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.06%

1-Test Estergels Expiration of 10/05?

I still have three bottles of these and am considering using them as part of cycle beginning in September of this year. I am planning on stacking the 1-Test with 4AD trans. I will likely continue the 1-Test/4AD while adding pherplex around week 3.

I really have two questions. First, the bottles of 1-Test have been stored inside a closet. I did not freeze or refrigerate them. How much would the potency of the capsules be affected since the proposed cycle will be almost a year past the expiration date?

Second, I have several different possible options to stack with the 1-Test/4AD and am not certain that pherplex is a good option. So, any advice on stacking with the newer designer products would be appreciated.

I'm going for a lean bulk.

2. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4%

Quote Originally Posted by MacMan
    I still have three bottles of these and am considering using them as part of cycle beginning in September of this year. I am planning on stacking the 1-Test with 4AD trans. I will likely continue the 1-Test/4AD while adding pherplex around week 3.

I really have two questions. First, the bottles of 1-Test have been stored inside a closet. I did not freeze or refrigerate them. How much would the potency of the capsules be affected since the proposed cycle will be almost a year past the expiration date?

Second, I have several different possible options to stack with the 1-Test/4AD and am not certain that pherplex is a good option. So, any advice on stacking with the newer designer products would be appreciated.

I'm going for a lean bulk.
    If stored in a cool, dry place, the potency should be pretty close to original levels.

IMHO, a stack with 1-Test and 4/AD should yield excellent results. 3 compounds...might reach the point of diminishing returns stacking all of them together. Good luck with your cycle!--CM

molecularnutrition.net
    bodyofscience.com
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.06%

Thanks for the advice!
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. cut for first 2 weeks of 10 week TEST E cycle??
    By bulkseason in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-29-2012, 12:06 PM
  2. cut for first 2 weeks of 10 week TEST E cycle??
    By bulkseason in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-27-2012, 12:17 AM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-28-2005, 12:34 AM
  4. 1-Test Powder Out of Stock!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-08-2004, 09:18 AM
  5. gram of test and gram of 1-test
    By dickwootton in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19