Test Factor Pills. Please help
- 08-01-2014, 02:01 AM
I have some new test factor that I picked up at NP on the intro sale. Just cracked open the bottle and all of the powder in the pills is very hard. Not like most other capsules. It is also a very dark brown almost black. Is this normal? Just wanted to be sure before I ingest this stuff. If this isn't normal and I got a bunk bottle how can I get it replaced? I was really looking forward to running this in my PCT. And no.... It has been sitting in a dark, cool drawer in my office for the last 45 days. Thanks!
- 08-01-2014, 05:13 PM
Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
Similar Forum Threads
- By 505dynasty in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 11Last Post: 03-15-2012, 10:21 PM
- By machorox123 in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 18Last Post: 02-22-2012, 12:38 AM
- By Ricci Gladwel in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-10-2011, 10:05 AM
- By CarterMalone in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-14-2007, 01:13 AM
- By anabolicgiraffe in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-08-2006, 02:50 PM