Test Factor Pills. Please help

TitanTide816

Awards
I have some new test factor that I picked up at NP on the intro sale. Just cracked open the bottle and all of the powder in the pills is very hard. Not like most other capsules. It is also a very dark brown almost black. Is this normal? Just wanted to be sure before I ingest this stuff. If this isn't normal and I got a bunk bottle how can I get it replaced? I was really looking forward to running this in my PCT. And no.... It has been sitting in a dark, cool drawer in my office for the last 45 days. Thanks!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have some new test factor that I picked up at NP on the intro sale. Just cracked open the bottle and all of the powder in the pills is very hard. Not like most other capsules. It is also a very dark brown almost black. Is this normal? Just wanted to be sure before I ingest this stuff. If this isn't normal and I got a bunk bottle how can I get it replaced? I was really looking forward to running this in my PCT. And no.... It has been sitting in a dark, cool drawer in my office for the last 45 days. Thanks!
Yes sir, this is to be expected. Different raw materials have different colors and consistencies. What you described is completely to be expected with this formula.

Looking forward to your Test Factor feedback!