ArA and fertility

  1. ArA and fertility


    Trying to have a child right now and I was looking up the effects of ArA on fertility and some studies are showing it has negative effects while, of course, Omega 3's are shown to have a positive effect. I'm still taking fish oil at 4g's a day while on XF, away from my XFA dose(1.25g's a day). At my dose @ 50 days, should I worry that it would have an impact on fertility?


  2. I haven't heard of fertility issues with ArA, can you post the information you are referencing?
    William Llewellyn's Anabolics, Underground Anabolics, and SSRG ebook editions!

  3. Arachidonic Acid will have no positive or negative effect on fertility.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
    •   
       


  4. I sure hope not. I wanna buy some of the original X-Factor.

    But to keep from being too personal, this issue touches close to me also.

    Just wanna make sure it's safe in regards to this issue.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    I sure hope not. I wanna buy some of the original X-Factor.

    But to keep from being too personal, this issue touches close to me also.

    Just wanna make sure it's safe in regards to this issue.
    ArA will play no role in fertility.

    Also, original XF is on sale at NP for under $30 currently!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  6. Thank you for the response.

    Definitely going to pick up the 100 count bottle on NP tonight.

    It's my first introduction into ARA and I've read stellar logs and testimonials about it and I'm super intrigued to use it.

    I hope if it's awsome stuff for ME that you guys keep the original ARA around.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    Thank you for the response.

    Definitely going to pick up the 100 count bottle on NP tonight.

    It's my first introduction into ARA and I've read stellar logs and testimonials about it and I'm super intrigued to use it.

    I hope if it's awsome stuff for ME that you guys keep the original ARA around.
    O ya, X-Factor original will always be available, it's going nowhere!

    Cant wait to hear how you like it, I think you'll REALLY enjoy it.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  8. I'm sure I will. Of course after I go through the pain of the first couple weeks lol.

    Did I read wrong about ARA being able to give a day long pump?

    What happens to someone if they take ARA for longer than the 50 day recommended cycle?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    I'm sure I will. Of course after I go through the pain of the first couple weeks lol.

    Did I read wrong about ARA being able to give a day long pump?

    What happens to someone if they take ARA for longer than the 50 day recommended cycle?
    ArA does vastly improve muscle fullness all day long.

    Many people have used it for longer than 50 days, there is no adverse effect, its just simply our bottle recommendation.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  10. I hate to ask but why does reading about ARA and sicknesses like cancer brought up about?

    Why in the world does ARA have the word cancer floating around it when brought up?

    It's for ME the only thing holding me back...but so badly wanna pull the trigger on x-factor.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    I hate to ask but why does reading about ARA and sicknesses like cancer brought up about?

    Why in the world does ARA have the word cancer floating around it when brought up?

    It's for ME the only thing holding me back...but so badly wanna pull the trigger on x-factor.
    The attachment page isnt uploading, we have plenty of safety data on ArA including studies on ArA and cancer. Feel free to message me your email address so that I can send you that safety data

    ArA not only has FDA GRAS (generally recommended as safe) approval, but as the safety data keeps pouring in, now all major brands of baby formula even include ArA oil in them.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  12. Yeah the fact that it's in baby formula of course makes it easy to feel about it.

    Is that depending on how much is taken?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    Yeah the fact that it's in baby formula of course makes it easy to feel about it.

    Is that depending on how much is taken?
    Yes, most safety studies are between 1g- 1.7g/day. We only recommend 1g - 1.5g per day.

    Also, the study we did through Baylor University showed it to decrease systemic inflammation in humans, and the possible increase of systemic inflammation was what had most people worried. In the world of sports nutrition, it doesnt get much safer than Arachidonic Acid.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  14. Awsome then! Makes me happy.

    Would be nice to give it a go.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    Awsome then! Makes me happy.

    Would be nice to give it a go.
    No better time than now, NP has X-Factor original for under $30 and XF Advanced for under $32

    I believe this is the last week of those sale prices!!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. TRT and fertility
    By solguy in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 09:19 AM
  2. 11 OXO and fertility
    By redemption79 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-07-2008, 04:17 PM
  3. HCG and fertility.
    By SuperSamurai in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-21-2008, 04:51 PM
  4. Steroids and Fertility
    By pudzian2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 06:22 PM
  5. Clomid and fertility
    By tigerpr76 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-14-2005, 11:00 PM
Log in
Log in