XFA when should it kick in?

  1. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    America
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135803

    XFA when should it kick in?


    I got two bottles of XFA gonna dose at 4 a day. Never used AA before so I'm wondering what day should it kick in. My body reacts pretty well to most supps. My diet is on point along with all basic supps.


  2. Registered User
    fitcopforlife's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    278
    Rep Power
    231

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I got two bottles of XFA gonna dose at 4 a day. Never used AA before so I'm wondering what day should it kick in. My body reacts pretty well to most supps. My diet is on point along with all basic supps.
    Hey brutha in blue I noticed within a week the ArA taking quick effect with me and the extreme pumps pretty quick. Most of our loggers have as well but in terms of strength and weight increase looks to be 2 weeks when they are really noticing body comp and these type gains.

    I dosed 4 p w/o as well and worked great for me, got strong as hell even while dieting. Good luck man and keep us posted.
  3. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    America
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135803

    Quote Originally Posted by fitcopforlife View Post
    Hey brutha in blue I noticed within a week the ArA taking quick effect with me and the extreme pumps pretty quick. Most of our loggers have as well but in terms of strength and weight increase looks to be 2 weeks when they are really noticing body comp and these type gains.

    I dosed 4 p w/o as well and worked great for me, got strong as hell even while dieting. Good luck man and keep us posted.
    Thanks for the response brotha man! U dose all four pills pre workout? I was thinking 1 in the am 2 pre workout and 1 before bed.

    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    fitcopforlife's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    278
    Rep Power
    231

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Thanks for the response brotha man! U dose all four pills pre workout? I was thinking 1 in the am 2 pre workout and 1 before bed.
    I tried them all 1-1-1-1 and also 1 in the a.m. and 3 pre w/o and the 4 pre w/o. 4 pre w/o or the 1-3 seemed to really kick in the pumps and strength for me especially on a low carb diet.
  5. Registered User
    350zTT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Norman
    Posts
    707
    Rep Power
    463

    I just got done with a 50 day run of XFA plus some other goodies! Love this stuff btw! For me it sorta kicked in the first week! Vascularity, muscle harndness, and pump but I don't think the product really shines until you hit the 2nd bottle! Hold on them! Hit it hard and heavy man and reap the benefits of AA
  6. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    America
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135803

    Quote Originally Posted by fitcopforlife View Post
    I tried them all 1-1-1-1 and also 1 in the a.m. and 3 pre w/o and the 4 pre w/o. 4 pre w/o or the 1-3 seemed to really kick in the pumps and strength for me especially on a low carb diet.
    Hmmmmmmm then I'll try the 1-2-1 and see how it works. I eat high carbs 5 days a week so I'm planning on getting larger lol I got a new vest cover 8 months ago and it's getting tight in the chest!! Bout 15 days this I start ArA

  7. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    America
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135803

    Quote Originally Posted by 350zTT View Post
    I just got done with a 50 day run of XFA plus some other goodies! Love this stuff btw! For me it sorta kicked in the first week! Vascularity, muscle harndness, and pump but I don't think the product really shines until you hit the 2nd bottle! Hold on them! Hit it hard and heavy man and reap the benefits of AA
    This ain't like my daddys AA lol how'd u dose it?

  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,090
    Rep Power
    932047

    Ive used ArA many a time including runs at 4 preWO, 1/1/1/1, 2am 2pm.

    I have always found it to "kick in" within the first week, but I have hear rare reviewers post that they dont "feel" anything until two to three weeks in.

    At the end of the day, this is no instant gratification supplement, but increased DOMS and muscle fullness as well as pump would be the things to look out for, as well as a nice recomp effect over time.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  9. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    America
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135803

    Thanks for all the info guys. I'm looking forward to using this product, but I'm gonna have to put off the use for about a month or two. Was chosen to run a log along with 350z. Holler!

  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,090
    Rep Power
    932047

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Thanks for all the info guys. I'm looking forward to using this product, but I'm gonna have to put off the use for about a month or two. Was chosen to run a log along with 350z. Holler!
    Im looking forward to hearing how you like it!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  11. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    America
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135803

    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Im looking forward to hearing how you like it!
    Now I gotta look at the XFA for another month... It's on top of my fridge whispering "take me I'll make u huge" lol

  12. Registered User
    350zTT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Norman
    Posts
    707
    Rep Power
    463

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Now I gotta look at the XFA for another month... It's on top of my fridge whispering "take me I'll make u huge" lol
    AND Ripped and vascular !!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    America
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135803

    You're gonna make me cave!! Lol
  14. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,090
    Rep Power
    932047

    I was glad 350zTT logged XFA as I dont think Ive heard a single seasoned veteran lifter not enjoy it.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  15. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    America
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135803

    When I run XFA I'm gonna log the hell outa it for ya

  16. Registered User
    tbarrows's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    new jerzzz
    Age
    29
    Posts
    311
    Rep Power
    277

    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    I was glad 350zTT logged XFA as I dont think Ive heard a single seasoned veteran lifter not enjoy it.

    Is there a MN thread that has a compiled list of the logs, sponsored and unsponsored of XFA?? if there is I'd appreciate a link, if not there should be. I have difficulty finding logs on x factor advanced but rreeeeeaaaaallllly want to try it out!!
  17. Registered User
    tbarrows's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    new jerzzz
    Age
    29
    Posts
    311
    Rep Power
    277

    Quote Originally Posted by tbarrows View Post
    Is there a MN thread that has a compiled list of the logs, sponsored and unsponsored of XFA?? if there is I'd appreciate a link, if not there should be. I have difficulty finding logs on x factor advanced but rreeeeeaaaaallllly want to try it out!!
    bumpity Monday afternoon bump!
  18. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,090
    Rep Power
    932047

    Quote Originally Posted by tbarrows View Post
    bumpity Monday afternoon bump!
    i recently compiled a word doc of this, and will get it into a thread tomorrow!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  19. Registered User
    tbarrows's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    new jerzzz
    Age
    29
    Posts
    311
    Rep Power
    277

    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    i recently compiled a word doc of this, and will get it into a thread tomorrow!
    awesome man please PM when this is up I'm very anxious to read it!
  20. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,090
    Rep Power
    932047

    Quote Originally Posted by tbarrows View Post
    awesome man please PM when this is up I'm very anxious to read it!
    7 Years Worth Of Molecular Nutrition X-Factor Review Compiled

    there you go!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  21. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    America
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135803

    That's one hell of a review!! Nice work Brotha'

  22. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,090
    Rep Power
    932047

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    That's one hell of a review!! Nice work Brotha'
    I'll keep tacking on more reviews as I find them!
  23. Registered User
    tbarrows's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    new jerzzz
    Age
    29
    Posts
    311
    Rep Power
    277

    What's up MN brah's?? I didn't want to start a new thread to tell y'all this so I figured I'd just toss it in here but I finally bit the bullet... after reading all of the great reviews and hearing you guys talk about this product (which didn't come across as hype so much like you get with other reps but genuine belief in the product) I decided to open my wallet, clear out the cobwebs and order up!

    I can't promise a detailed log or day to day updates on my progress but I can promise a detailed review at the end of the 50 days. I'll probably take some before pics and after as well for the final write up. I hope it goes as well as I've read it can...

    MN reps, I've decided that I'll be dosing it all 4 pre workout (how long pre workout though?). Also, do I have to limit fish oil supplementation completely? I'll be combining this with a carb cycling diet and really hoping for it to shine in the recomp/leaning department.

    Thanks for all your help fellas. I'm REALLY excited about this ride.
  24. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,090
    Rep Power
    932047

    Quote Originally Posted by tbarrows View Post
    What's up MN brah's?? I didn't want to start a new thread to tell y'all this so I figured I'd just toss it in here but I finally bit the bullet... after reading all of the great reviews and hearing you guys talk about this product (which didn't come across as hype so much like you get with other reps but genuine belief in the product) I decided to open my wallet, clear out the cobwebs and order up!

    I can't promise a detailed log or day to day updates on my progress but I can promise a detailed review at the end of the 50 days. I'll probably take some before pics and after as well for the final write up. I hope it goes as well as I've read it can...

    MN reps, I've decided that I'll be dosing it all 4 pre workout (how long pre workout though?). Also, do I have to limit fish oil supplementation completely? I'll be combining this with a carb cycling diet and really hoping for it to shine in the recomp/leaning department.

    Thanks for all your help fellas. I'm REALLY excited about this ride.
    I would dose the 4 caps 1 hr preWO and would do 2g fish oil a day, but many hrs apart from the X-Factor. I'm very excited to hear your feedback, and let me know if you have any questions along the way!
  25. Registered User
    velocityrob's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  277 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    131
    Rep Power
    4099

    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    I would dose the 4 caps 1 hr preWO and would do 2g fish oil a day, but many hrs apart from the X-Factor. I'm very excited to hear your feedback, and let me know if you have any questions along the way!
    This is exactly how I've been dosing XFA and my fishoil.
  26. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,090
    Rep Power
    932047

    Quote Originally Posted by velocityrob View Post
    This is exactly how I've been dosing XFA and my fishoil.
    smart man!
  27. Registered User
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,141
    Rep Power
    22024

    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Ive used ArA many a time including runs at 4 preWO, 1/1/1/1, 2am 2pm.

    I have always found it to "kick in" within the first week, but I have hear rare reviewers post that they dont "feel" anything until two to three weeks in.

    At the end of the day, this is no instant gratification supplement, but increased DOMS and muscle fullness as well as pump would be the things to look out for, as well as a nice recomp effect over time.
    I'm one of the rare ones I guess. I haven't tried the new version, but with the old around week 3 it really started to kick in. I really like AA, so I am itching to try the new one soon.

  28. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,090
    Rep Power
    932047

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    I'm one of the rare ones I guess. I haven't tried the new version, but with the old around week 3 it really started to kick in. I really like AA, so I am itching to try the new one soon.
    the new version is quite cool in regards to some people mentioning they see much better effects and other saying they get the same awesome effects as the original with zero sides.
  29. Registered User
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,474
    Rep Power
    2113982

    I've recently been reading up on XFA...thinking I'll have to try it out at some point...wondering though...as far as adding LBM goes between XFA & Test Factor would you believe one to have the edge over the other one?
  30. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,090
    Rep Power
    932047

    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    I've recently been reading up on XFA...thinking I'll have to try it out at some point...wondering though...as far as adding LBM goes between XFA & Test Factor would you believe one to have the edge over the other one?
    X Factor will help add mass at a much greater rate than any natural test booster will, including Test Factor.
  31. Registered User
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,474
    Rep Power
    2113982

    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    X Factor will help add mass at a much greater rate than any natural test booster will, including Test Factor.
    That's what I was thinking...that's wut I want...<picks up pen> Dear Santa...

    Tbarrows....have you started your run of this?
  32. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,090
    Rep Power
    932047

    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    That's what I was thinking...that's wut I want...<picks up pen> Dear Santa...

    Tbarrows....have you started your run of this?
    speaking of writing to santa, once we get some issues with our warehouse figured out we will be doing some holiday season give aways!
  33. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    America
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135803

    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    speaking of writing to santa, once we get some issues with our warehouse figured out we will be doing some holiday season give aways!
    Hook it up!!!! I'm jones-in to try the XFA it's on top of my fridge staring me an talking dirty!!

  34. Registered User
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,474
    Rep Power
    2113982

    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    speaking of writing to santa, once we get some issues with our warehouse figured out we will be doing some holiday season give aways!
    warehouse issues...is there a dispute over who gets to drive the forklift?? guys....guys....just take turns....schizm needs some holiday love from MN...and I don't mean minnesota...XFA
  35. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,090
    Rep Power
    932047

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Hook it up!!!! I'm jones-in to try the XFA it's on top of my fridge staring me an talking dirty!!
    Be on the lookout for the promo, we need to get the warehouse issues squared away before we can do any other promos.

    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    warehouse issues...is there a dispute over who gets to drive the forklift?? guys....guys....just take turns....schizm needs some holiday love from MN...and I don't mean minnesota...XFA
    LOL
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. When will epi kick in?
    By CombatTested in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 10:54 AM
  2. I got a kick out of this...
    By FitModel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-10-2007, 03:11 AM
  3. I'll kick it off in here!
    By Giantz11 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 09-28-2005, 05:56 PM
  4. Now let's get this **** and kick his ass
    By Shorinryu in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-07-2005, 10:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in