XFA with UC - AnabolicMinds.com

XFA with UC

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.

XFA with UC

I have UC but havent had any flares since i was diagnosed almost 2 years ago...I was wondering how XFA would effect this or if I should avoid it due to its inflammatory nature. I have read many threads concerning this but most seem to date back to the original xfactor from 2007. Has any new literature came about to show its safety for someone with UC?

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by youdood View Post
    I have UC but havent had any flares since i was diagnosed almost 2 years ago...I was wondering how XFA would effect this or if I should avoid it due to its inflammatory nature. I have read many threads concerning this but most seem to date back to the original xfactor from 2007. Has any new literature came about to show its safety for someone with UC?
    avoid it, if you have UC it is not worth risking a flare up.

At Molecular Nutrition, we put health above all else, including sales. I appreciate your interest in the product, but your health is of paramount importance so risking a flare up isnt worth it.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!