10th edition Anabolics by William Llewellyn is almost here!

  1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,135
    Answers
    1

    10th edition Anabolics by William Llewellyn is almost here!


    ANABOLIC STEROIDS

    Get The Facts!
    BRAND NEW
    10th EDITION

    William Llewellyn’s ANABOLICS 10th Edition is the most comprehensive guide ever written on the controversial world of performance-enhancing drugs. This 800+ page monster encyclopedia covers it all, from steroids, to growth hormone, insulin, and just about every imaginable agent in-between. With over 900 medical citations, ANABOLICS cuts through the bulls#*t and gets right to the scientific truth. You’ll become a virtual anabolic expert, and be fine-tuning your programs to absolute maximum effectiveness in no time. This latest edition includes…

    • Profiles of 200 Popular Bodybuilding Drugs
    • Photo Library with 3,000 Color Pictures
    • NEW Counterfeit Identification Techniques
    • Side Effects and How To Avoid Them
    • The Most Effective Steroid Stacks & Cycles

    ANABOLICS is trusted by more bodybuilding and medical professionals because it is the most accurate and relevant guide, period!

    ACT NOW and receive a copy of the Special Report “Lab Tests from the Black Market”. You won’t believe what is in some of these products - absolutely shocking results. Due to increasing printing costs, this offer is limited to the first 1000 customers only, so order now.

    Visit AnabolicsBook.com or call 888-918-7888


    Attached Images Attached Images
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,135
    Answers
    1


    ANABOLICS 10th Ed. Pre-Sale starts today. Hardcover and Softcover editions Available. Use Coupon code MDA10 for 25% Off and Free U.S. Shipping. http://*******/aiOcup
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  3. Registered User
    cpekz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    29
    Answers
    0


    Is there an ETA on when this will start shipping?
    •   
       

  4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,135
    Answers
    1

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by cpekz View Post
    Is there an ETA on when this will start shipping?
    After many hold ups, it finally began shipping last week.
  5. Registered User
    cpekz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    29
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    After many hold ups, it finally began shipping last week.
    Good deal, thanks for the info! I'm excited to get my hands on this.
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,135
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by cpekz View Post
    Good deal, thanks for the info! I'm excited to get my hands on this.
    I am quit glad it has been released as well, the anticipation was building to unforeseen levels, this newest edition has A LOT of calls and emails pouring in!
  7. Registered User
    fitcopforlife's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    278
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    I am quit glad it has been released as well, the anticipation was building to unforeseen levels, this newest edition has A LOT of calls and emails pouring in!
    I see why after reading most of it. They will not be dissapointed with the 10th that's for sure.
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,135
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by fitcopforlife View Post
    I see why after reading most of it. They will not be dissapointed with the 10th that's for sure.
    hopefully Nutra Planet will stock it soon, other e-tailers have already had to renew stock!
  9. Registered User
    tcslick's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    860
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    ANABOLIC STEROIDS

    Get The Facts!
    BRAND NEW
    10th EDITION

    William Llewellyn’s ANABOLICS 10th Edition is the most comprehensive guide ever written on the controversial world of performance-enhancing drugs. This 800+ page monster encyclopedia covers it all, from steroids, to growth hormone, insulin, and just about every imaginable agent in-between. With over 900 medical citations, ANABOLICS cuts through the bulls#*t and gets right to the scientific truth. You’ll become a virtual anabolic expert, and be fine-tuning your programs to absolute maximum effectiveness in no time. This latest edition includes…

    • Profiles of 200 Popular Bodybuilding Drugs
    • Photo Library with 3,000 Color Pictures
    • NEW Counterfeit Identification Techniques
    • Side Effects and How To Avoid Them
    • The Most Effective Steroid Stacks & Cycles

    ANABOLICS is trusted by more bodybuilding and medical professionals because it is the most accurate and relevant guide, period!

    ACT NOW and receive a copy of the Special Report “Lab Tests from the Black Market”. You won’t believe what is in some of these products - absolutely shocking results. Due to increasing printing costs, this offer is limited to the first 1000 customers only, so order now.

    Visit AnabolicsBook.com or call 888-918-7888
    Got it! It's an indispensable tool for AAS users
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,135
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by tcslick View Post
    Got it! It's an indispensable tool for AAS users
    Thanks for your support and for the bump, NP has the signed copies these days for an unbeatable low price.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  11. Registered User
    tcslick's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    860
    Answers
    0


    Sweet, yea I have the 10 ed e-book and the 1rst edition in paperback. I also enjoyed reading Llewellyn's Underground Anabolics; very informative.
  12. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,135
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by tcslick View Post
    Sweet, yea I have the 10 ed e-book and the 1rst edition in paperback. I also enjoyed reading Llewellyn's Underground Anabolics; very informative.
    Absolutely, no other book on the subject can match the comprehensive amount of information as the 10th ed.

    Also, with more and more AAS users buying from underground labs, Underground Anabolics has become an essential read for many.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  13. Registered User
    tcslick's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    860
    Answers
    0


    Yep it had some much info on all the labs. I wish he would release an updates version
  14. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,135
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by tcslick View Post
    Yep it had some much info on all the labs. I wish he would release an updates version
    We probably won't be doing an update to Anabolics until 2015 unfortunately. It's a very laborious project and we have huge plans for 2014 pertaining to the Molecular line of supplements as well as some new e-books.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  15. Registered User
    tcslick's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    860
    Answers
    0


    Sweet, I'll be looking forward to both! I'm running MN lipid and liver stabil right now.
  16. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,135
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by tcslick View Post
    Sweet, I'll be looking forward to both! I'm running MN lipid and liver stabil right now.

    Thanks for your support of MN, the Stabil series is the best cycle support out there without a doubt.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. William Llewellyn's HRT-Rx physician network, anyone?
    By waynaferd in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-11-2011, 01:33 PM
  2. 10th edition Anabolics by William Llewellyn is almost here!
    By SwolenONE in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-02-2011, 12:17 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-16-2010, 11:20 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 03:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in