jjohn-any Xfactor samples?

1. Registered User

jjohn-any Xfactor samples?

Hey, I am becoming more interested in this product, and I have been thinking about giving it a run, and I was wondering if there are any kind of samples available. I think you know my reputation and Im not a grub asking for freebies, I was just wondering what if any samples might be available for me to try. Does nutra have samples, because I can just ask for a few the next time I place an order if need be. Let me know.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

A sample wouldn't do much because AA is a supplement that needs to build up in the system (3 weeks or so).
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    A sample wouldn't do much because AA is a supplement that needs to build up in the system (3 weeks or so).
    Point taken, thanks, but I like to see about things like tolerance, stomach issues, general feeling before I jump into somethings, if its possible. If you would indulge me, I'll use DCP as my un-perfect example. I was thrilled about DCP, and so many people have raved about it, when I started taking it, I got severe heartburn and stomach upset to the point where I gave up on it. I tried everything, but like I said I gave up on it. Now I find it makes more sense for me to try something for a few days, and if I get any noticable negatives, I move onto to something else, there are so many things on the market today, I wont waste time or money on something I cant tolerate. I hope this makes a little sense.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

•   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Point taken, thanks, but I like to see about things like tolerance, stomach issues, general feeling before I jump into somethings, if its possible. If you would indulge me, I'll use DCP as my un-perfect example. I was thrilled about DCP, and so many people have raved about it, when I started taking it, I got severe heartburn and stomach upset to the point where I gave up on it. I tried everything, but like I said I gave up on it. Now I find it makes more sense for me to try something for a few days, and if I get any noticable negatives, I move onto to something else, there are so many things on the market today, I wont waste time or money on something I cant tolerate. I hope this makes a little sense.
    Yeah, like Rod says, we didn't bother, since the effects will only be feltafter 3 weeks or so.

I can guarantee you in 3 years of repping X Factor, I've NEVER heard of stomach issues with it. As long as you keep water intake high you should be good.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Jjohn's Training Journal
    By jjohn in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 03-15-2009, 08:57 AM
  2. Jjohn's way to the stage!
    By jjohn in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 03:15 PM
  3. Jjohn's way to the stage!
    By jjohn in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 33