Fedor V. AA - AnabolicMinds.com

Fedor V. AA

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.

Fedor V. AA

DreamFIghters.com - DREAM FC news - DREAM MMA news - DREAM grand Prix - Crocop

DreamFighters.com has learned that Fedor Emelianenko has just recently made public his next fight with Affliction. Affliction, has yet to confirm, nor the other fighting party, but this comes from the mouth of Fedor Emelianenko.

The next Aflliction event is being prepared for November but we are trying to move it to October so I can have enough time to prepare for my other fight in Dream around December (NYE)''. For his next opponent, Fedor has been clear: It will be Andrei Arlovski. I still don't know who I am goign to fight in Dream ("Probally Mirko Crocop"), but I plan to fight Josh Barnett in March in USA.

Fedor has said:My next opponent is Andrei Arlovski
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I think matchup wise this will last more than the 36 seconds, but possibly not by much.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

Fedor by vicious GnP
    •   

4. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    I think matchup wise this will last more than the 36 seconds, but possibly not by much.
    71 seconds.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

AA better go for it in this fight. If he's tentative, he'll lose for sure. His best chance is to try and KO/stun Fedor or go down swinging IMO.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    71 seconds.
    I am not going any higher than 55 seconds

The only heavyweight right now who I would have confidence in making it a fight is either Barnett or Nog. Howevber, we all know Nog would lose, and I am not sure how competitive Barnett would be.
  7. Elite Member

So Fedor is gonna fight Arlovski, maybe Mirko, and then Barnett within the next 8 months, awesome. It's gonna be tough for people to complain about him not fighting top competition, but they'll find a way. I'd really rather him fight Kharitonov on NYE. I love Fedor, but I want to see him fight the best. I guess we haven't really seen much of Sergei or Mirko lately, but I think Sergei would give Fedor more trouble. Plus, Fedor already beat Mirko, when Mirko was at his best.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    So Fedor is gonna fight Arlovski, maybe Mirko, and then Barnett within the next 8 months, awesome. It's gonna be tough for people to complain about him not fighting top competition, but they'll find a way. I'd really rather him fight Kharitonov on NYE. I love Fedor, but I want to see him fight the best. I guess we haven't really seen much of Sergei or Mirko lately, but I think Sergei would give Fedor more trouble. Plus, Fedor already beat Mirko, when Mirko was at his best.
    Yup. Barnett and Sergei would give Fedor the most problems, imo. Nog would get owned again, that is just a fight he cant win. He can beat every other heavyweight out there, but he just cant come close to beating Fedor.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

the only one with a snowballs chance in hell is Barnett, and I rate that at 10% at best, I am being generous here
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

It will be a bad night for AA. I'm glad that Fedor wants to be so active now. I just hope he doesn't get hit by the injury bug at some point again. Perhaps the layoff will be a good thing because it gave his hands time to really heal up and not take such a pounding.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  11. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

I'm sure I'm not the only one disenchanted by a Mirko/Fedya rematch. If this was 2.5 years ago, I would be, but after CC's UFC debacle, he has lost much of his allure, appeal, and with it the anticipation of this matchup.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  173 lbs.

If Arlvoski doesn't fix his problem of keeping his hands down when he pushes forward its gonna be a short night. Hell, it probably won't matter.
  13. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    It will be a bad night for AA. I'm glad that Fedor wants to be so active now. I just hope he doesn't get hit by the injury bug at some point again. Perhaps the layoff will be a good thing because it gave his hands time to really heal up and not take such a pounding.

Yeah, it's ironic when you have chronic hand injuries... because you've beaten so many peoples faces in...
  14. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    Yeah, it's ironic when you have chronic hand injuries... because you've beaten so many peoples faces in...
    I know man, its such a pain in the a$$:bb3::bruce3:
  15. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    I know man, its such a pain in the a$$
    And you're not even refering to the hand injuries....
  16. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    And you're not even refering to the hand injuries....
    Hand injuries???
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I'm sure I'm not the only one disenchanted by a Mirko/Fedya rematch. If this was 2.5 years ago, I would be, but after CC's UFC debacle, he has lost much of his allure, appeal, and with it the anticipation of this matchup.
    Agreed. Mirko has a lot to prove before he becomes an "anticipated" fight with Fedor. As of right now, there seems no mystery in who would walk away the winner in that fight.
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Agreed. Mirko has a lot to prove before he becomes an "anticipated" fight with Fedor. As of right now, there seems no mystery in who would walk away the winner in that fight.
    Ive lost all faith in mirko. He has officially tucked his balls in and walked away from the sport, imo. He is a great striker but he has no heart whatsoever. Fedor would crush his current state in the 1st round.
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by robdog View Post
    Ive lost all faith in mirko. He has officially tucked his balls in and walked away from the sport, imo. He is a great striker but he has no heart whatsoever. Fedor would crush his current state in the 1st round.
    agreed, it would not last very long. It is a shame for CC, after the Gonbzaga fight he is nowhere near what he once was
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

the only one with a snowballs chance in hell is Barnett, and I rate that at 10% at best, I am being generous here
    I don't agree. A big wrestler with a good TDs and sub defense poses a decent threat to Fedor. I'd have to look back at Josh's TDs to see if it's possible. He may not be able to deal with the speed, though.
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Yeah, and he clearly isn't training very hard or at least intelligently. At this point, I'd just like to see him KO cans with left high kicks since I don't see him doing much anymore. LHK KO's are just fun to watch.
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jas123 View Post
    I don't agree. A big wrestler with a good TDs and sub defense poses the a decent threat to Fedor. I'd have to look back at Josh's TDs to see if it's possible. He may not be able to deal with the speed, though.
    I think Sergei would give Fedor the most problems. Id give him a 15% chance, and Barnett about 10% or so.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

"The Pit Bull" by KO in the 1st. You guys are in for a real treat!!
  24. Elite Member

I wonder if Arlovski can muster up the courage to get in the ring with Fedor.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hard Knox View Post
    That would be sick!!! But in all honesty prob will not happen,
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

it would be great to see AA ko him, cant see it happening
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hard Knox View Post
    The only way he will make it past the first 50 seconds is if he has some steal plates surgicaly implanted into his jaws...lol

No offense but to me thats the Pit Bulls only weakness next to dropping his hands when he pushes forwards.
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

it would be great to see AA ko him, cant see it happening
    No it would'nt be great to see, and it will never happen. Fedor will dribble AA's head off the canvas. And I like AA.
  29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

No it would'nt be great to see, and it will never happen. Fedor will dribble AA's head off the canvas. And I like AA.
    ok then I tink it will be great to see, I like watching the unbeatable lose.

I think Fedor will crush him, but I will root for AA just for the upset
  30. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

ok then I tink it will be great to see, I like watching the unbeatable lose.

I think Fedor will crush him, but I will root for AA just for the upset
    I don't want to see Fedya lose, because he is so humble. He isn't like a great Boxer or Football player and/or team (* cough Patriots cough*) whose attitude you despise. He is both the best physically, and a tremendous ambassador for the sport.

Don't get me wrong, I love upsets, but not in this particular case. Fedor has worked harder than any other MMA'er to craft an amazing legacy, and has retained a sense of gratitude towards the sport and fans that not many others have.
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

no doubt that fedor is as a good a guy as their is in the sport, very similar to Anderson Silva in terms of their humble nature, however, I personally like to see change and to watch the unbeatable lose. Just a personal thing
  32. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

no doubt that fedor is as a good a guy as their is in the sport, very similar to Anderson Silva in terms of their humble nature, however, I personally like to see change and to watch the unbeatable lose. Just a personal thing
    So after a string of unbelievable sex you start cheering for yourself to arrive premie?

33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

I don't agree. A big wrestler with a good TDs and sub defense poses a decent threat to Fedor. I'd have to look back at Josh's TDs to see if it's possible. He may not be able to deal with the speed, though.
    Alexander was slaughtering him when the fought before, but josh hung in there and got a sub, however, fedor hits harder, and has more discipline than his brother, i cant see josh coming close, he looked pants against rizzo, who is well past his prime, fedor looked awesome against tim sylvia who i dont rate, but hey he would woooop rizzo's bottom.
    Fedor all the way and more, he is too explosive, too clever, and too gifted, he needs to fight a clone, or his brother alex, now that would be good, but aint gunna happen.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

If your unbeatable, you dont loose....simple.
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Alexander was slaughtering him when the fought before, but josh hung in there and got a sub, however, fedor hits harder, and has more discipline than his brother, i cant see josh coming close, he looked pants against rizzo, who is well past his prime, fedor looked awesome against tim sylvia who i dont rate, but hey he would woooop rizzo's bottom.
    Fedor all the way and more, he is too explosive, too clever, and too gifted, he needs to fight a clone, or his brother alex, now that would be good, but aint gunna happen.
    I don't necessarily agree with the bolded statement, but you're right about Barnett not looking so good or "pants" against Rizzo. I think he has a better than 10% chance of winning though.
  36. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

I don't necessarily agree with the bolded statement, but you're right about Barnett not looking so good or "pants" against Rizzo. I think he has a better than 10% chance of winning though.
    Jas with your ****ing math skills you should have plotted Barnett's chances against the population using ANOVA, and have that **** nailed down! I expect a more detailed answer!

37. Elite Member

Jas with your ****ing math skills you should have plotted Barnett's chances against the population using ANOVA, and have that **** nailed down! I expect a more detailed answer!

**** Jas' math, he blows, literally and figuratively. Jas likes to always give 40/60's and sh*t, not puttin himself out there for guys like Jarhead and Tripdog to call him out. WTF ever, Barnett has a 15% chance against Fedor, if he wins I'm 85% wrong instead of 60% wrong, who gives a ****. Eat ****
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

ANOVA

Alex, you've never complained about me blowing

39. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

ANOVA

Alex, you've never complained about me blowing

Hahaha, that's so dirty.

40. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Barnett has a 11.3839% chance; statistically significant at >(0.02).

Similar Forum Threads

1. New Fedor Interview
    By robdog in forum MMA
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-08-2008, 10:16 PM
  2. Fedor is a FA...again
    By Rodja in forum MMA
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 12:01 AM
  3. Fedor Signs With M-1...................
    By CNorris in forum MMA
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 08:06 PM
  4. Fedor at UFC 75
    By Rodja in forum MMA
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 04:33 PM
  5. Fedor vs Mirko
    By size in forum MMA
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-10-2005, 01:16 PM