Ultimate Fighter 7 season finale

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
anyhone have any thoughts on who gets booted out of the company and why? I have heard many things, but nbothing concrete yet

Hard Knox

Hard Knox

Awards
  • Established
anyhone have any thoughts on who gets booted out of the company and why? I have heard many things, but nbothing concrete yet
I believe it was CB Dollaway, because I noticed that he has signed with Affliction. Go to www.hdnetfights.com to check it out, they hav alot of good fighters that have signed including an upcoming event showcasing Fedor vs. Tim Sylvia and Ben Rothwell vs. AA. Not sure if its going to be available on PPV or just the HD net channel.

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully its Dolloway. Wearing sunglasses inside = douche.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I keep hearing Jesse, either way who ever it is, is an idiot for blowing it

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe it was CB Dollaway, because I noticed that he has signed with Affliction. Go to www.hdnetfights.com to check it out, they hav alot of good fighters that have signed including an upcoming event showcasing Fedor vs. Tim Sylvia and Ben Rothwell vs. AA. Not sure if its going to be available on PPV or just the HD net channel.
Thanks for the breaking news...:nutkick:

It will be on PPV, although it was originally slated to be in Dallas as a part of HDNet fights.

Hard Knox

Hard Knox

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the breaking news...:nutkick:

It will be on PPV, although it was originally slated to be in Dallas as a part of HDNet fights.

Are you being a smarta** or for real?

Hard Knox

Hard Knox

Awards
  • Established
Major smart-ass.
Whats up with that man? I've noticed that your quite a smarta** at other times. The thread asked a question and I answered it, so I'm not sure what you're being a little weasel...:stick:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats up with that man? I've noticed that your quite a smarta** at other times. The thread asked a question and I answered it, so I'm not sure what you're being a little weasel...:stick:
The Fedor-Sylvia fight was announced in April, so it is not like you really needed to announce the Affliction card. Did you hear that Chuck Liddell was injured, too?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
gentlemen, gentlemen lets all just take it easy. This should be about who gets the boot tonight

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Holy sh!t Amir beat CB. I cannot believe it. I'd have given him the second round with his huge leg kicks, but I didn't think he had it in him after that huge cut under his right eye. Amir is truly a Muay Tai badass.

I can sport my avatar with pride, now.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Holy sh!t Amir beat CB. I cannot believe it. I'd have given him the second round with his huge leg kicks, but I didn't think he had it in him after that huge cut under his right eye. Amir is truly a Muay Tai badass.

I can sport my avatar with pride, now.
Amir is an awesome guy. He seems to get better with every fight. IMO he easily had the best personality in the house. I'm happy for him and I hope he wins in the finale.

I felt kind of bad for Jesse. He's a good guy. He just fvcked up. Hopefully he'll get another shot, even though I don't really dig his fighting style.

Has anyone seen a dude with a worse look on his face than CB?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What did Jesse do to get booted?

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
What did Jesse do to get booted?
He kicked the window out of a Limo and then harassed some chicks and boasted about being a UFC fighter when he was approached. Stupid as hell, but I feel for the guy.

tgass

tgass

Awards
I don't know man, i think he is really out of his head, that guy is not normal man! Pee on his pants on national TV, not only national world TV, must be retarded and he looks so!

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I don't know man, i think he is really out of his head, that guy is not normal man! Pee on his pants on national TV, not only national world TV, must be retarded and he looks so!
Haha, he's definitely not normal. His mental wheel is not turning at a good rate. The peeing on himself is just to make people laugh. He's an idiot, but a really nice guy.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Why specifically do you all hate CB? I'm just sort of indifferent to him. He seems a little full of himself but not nearly to level people talk like he is. I was glad he destroyed that other dude that was talking sh1t to him.

Anyway, CB needs to work on his conditioning. He gets a pass for the Tim fight since it was probably short notice but not against Amir. Amir is a cool guy. They really made him sound like he wasn't very good in his first fight after the prelim one, like he had no ground game or something. He really had a good guard and neutralized CB much more than anyone else.

I understand JT's actions make the UFC look bad, but I don't really think it warranted him getting kicked off the finale. He broke a window, he pays for it and looks like an a$$ in front of some chicks and gets lippy with an officer. JT irritates me with his constant nasal congestion voice.

Storytime, Alex. JT's "I'm a UFC fighter" reminded me of an old friend of mine. He was "discovered" by some male model manager guy and thought he was supposed to be getting hooked up with jobs and possibly do a show in Milan. His manager was flamingly gay and had him pose in fishnet shirts and sh1t for pics that he posted on the internet. My friend really was getting pumped about the opportunity. One night we went to a club and they wouldn't let him in because he a baseball cap on. He flipped out and goes, "Do you know who I am? I'm a fvcking model. You don't believe me...look for me at fashion week in Milan." We were all like :eek: and the bouncer was just laughing. How embarrassing? My friend was a cool guy, just had way too much to drink. Anyway, it turned out he had paid his manager $750 to set up his "portfolio", ie homoerotic fog-like fishnet pics, and his manager wanted another $750 for something else. He soon realized that he got scammed hard.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
He kicked the window out of a Limo and then harassed some chicks and boasted about being a UFC fighter when he was approached. Stupid as hell, but I feel for the guy.
Dude is a fukcing MORON for not taking the chance seriously.

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
I feel bad for JT too. I think he wouldve dominated Amir and won the show. Now we get a rematch of grouchy *****face vs. Amir. Its cool for Penn to hit a cop, Leben to go to jail, Chuck to make a total ass of himself on a morning show, but JT gets kicked off for kicking out a limo window. Dana will let him back in the ufc in the next couple of months, so it really doesnt matter. I just hate how they try to act like all ufc fighters have to be complete gentlemen at all times. Sometimes dudes get ****ed up and act the ass. Big deal, it happens. (Not to mention they were allowed to go out and party in Friggin Las Vegas, that's a recipe for disaster.)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i knew amir was going to beat cb for some reason. its pretty obvious based on the possible three people getting kicked off before this episode aired, that it would be Jesse, who else is wild enough to break a window? I feel bad for the guy, he should really look at himself and think of giving up drinking completely. Id like to see him back in the UFC and fight the winner of Amir/CB in the future so he can have closure that he would have won the whole thing. CB looks like he was uppercutted in the face one to many times lol. Amir, great personality and alot of drive.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude is a fukcing MORON for not taking the chance seriously.
Indeed, at the end of the day it is his fault, if I am not mistaken he is a father, how do you do that when you have a kid to support?

daniel35

daniel35

Awards
  • Established
I feel like it was all a set up by dana to have a good finale. Dana even told Jesse give me a call in a few months, if it had been that serious then he wouldn't have said that, I think what he was really saying was "improve your game where you don't lay and pray the whole fight and I might give you another shot." I mean really he was off the show on his own time in Vegas, if he was an a-hole the police/security should have handled it.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Amir is an awesome guy. He seems to get better with every fight. IMO he easily had the best personality in the house. I'm happy for him and I hope he wins in the finale.

I felt kind of bad for Jesse. He's a good guy. He just fvcked up. Hopefully he'll get another shot, even though I don't really dig his fighting style.

Has anyone seen a dude with a worse look on his face than CB?
Couldn't agree more with every aspect of that post. CB is an arrogant jackass and Amir is a humble, funny guy. I don't think he can pull it off against CB again in the finale, but we'll see. He's tough as nails.

Jesse is too much of a kid, though. Something similar was going to happen sooner or later, and it sucks that he couldn't control himself before the finale, but he needs to take responsibility for his actions.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Why specifically do you all hate CB? I'm just sort of indifferent to him. He seems a little full of himself but not nearly to level people talk like he is. I was glad he destroyed that other dude that was talking sh1t to him.
It's the way he carries himself. He always has that overly complacent look about him, doesn't ever nod or really acknowledge Rampage's help half the time, and sometimes doesn't even look at him when he's talking. It implies a lack of respect and a perceived superiority. If I was Rampage, I'd be rooting against him.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
I feel like it was all a set up by dana to have a good finale. Dana even told Jesse give me a call in a few months, if it had been that serious then he wouldn't have said that, I think what he was really saying was "improve your game where you don't lay and pray the whole fight and I might give you another shot." I mean really he was off the show on his own time in Vegas, if he was an a-hole the police/security should have handled it.
There has to be repercussions set forth by the UFC in this case. Just like the NCAA or NFL when one of its members (or potential members) acts poorly on his own time, there is going to be legal punishment as well as some kind of punishment from the employing organization. That's the way it has to be.

Case and point, Pacman Jones.

Kegger

Awards
After seeing the previews for TUF finale last week, I knew it had to be coco the monkey that got kicked out. JT seems like a nice guy and all but he drinks like a fish and then acts a fool. I don't think it warranted him getting kicked out of the final; punish and fine the guy but don't go to such drastic measures as Dana did. However, with JT out, we will have a much more entertaining final now. We won't have to see the 3 round LnP of Jesse on top of Amir. I really hope Amir wins it all. That guy deserves it far more than CB. His personality is cool as hell, he is the under-dog every fight but ends up winning because of his cool head, drive, heart, and determination.....not to mention he already beat CB.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like Amir like the rest of you bt I would be stunned if CB doesnt take it. I think he will pound him out in an eerily similar way to Joe Stevenson v. Luke CUmmo

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bla55 MMA 13
mmacrazy MMA 6
Mulletsoldier MMA 116
MMA 114
bla55 MMA 71