Cro Cop On His Noticeable Gain In Muscle Mass

  1. New Member
    FrankJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    43
    Posts
    437
    Rep Power
    312
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    9.69%

    Cro Cop On His Noticeable Gain In Muscle Mass


    Cro Cop On A Future Return To The UFC - FightLine.com


    "Gaining muscle mass was a 6 months process and I did it primarily to increase my raw strength."


    Translation...

    Now that Im not tested I can take all the steroids I need to win.

  2. New Member
    warriorway's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    360
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    7.04%

    He looked the same in his dream fight as he always does. How much muscle did he supposedly gain?
  3. New Member
    FrankJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    43
    Posts
    437
    Rep Power
    312
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    9.69%

    Quote Originally Posted by warriorway View Post
    He looked the same in his dream fight as he always does. How much muscle did he supposedly gain?
    He claims 20-22lbs.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    aquanutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    369
    Rep Power
    292
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    92.22%

    he was noticeably larger in Dream than in the UFC. We'll see what happens when (if) he comes back to the UFC.
  5. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066
    Rep Power
    2651
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    81.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I think he was 232 in his last fight and 224 in the UFC. 8 lbs isn't that much.
  6. Banned
    CNorris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,184
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    24.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    I think he was 232 in his last fight and 224 in the UFC. 8 lbs isn't that much.
    Cro Cop is back on the juice wagon!
  7. New Member
    FrankJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    43
    Posts
    437
    Rep Power
    312
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    9.69%

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    I think he was 232 in his last fight and 224 in the UFC. 8 lbs isn't that much.
    He was 216 for his fight with Kongo.

    He said 10 kilos so thats like 20lbs or so.
  8. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066
    Rep Power
    2651
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    81.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by CNorris View Post
    Cro Cop is back on the juice wagon!
    He was still juicing while in the UFC, he lost because he was depressed
  9. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066
    Rep Power
    2651
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    81.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankJ View Post
    He was 216 for his fight with Kongo.

    He said 10 kilos so thats like 20lbs or so.
    Damn, are you sure he was 216 against Kongo? Not saying you're wrong that just seems really low. The difference from him in the fight with Kongo to the Mizuno fight seemed like 10lbs at most, but I could be wrong. If he put on 10 kilos/22 pouns than he is currently at least 238, didn't look that big.
  10. Banned
    CNorris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,184
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    24.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    He was still juicing while in the UFC, he lost because he was depressed
    Cry Cop had a bad case of sandinthevaginosis not depression. There is a big difference. GSP had had bad cases of sandinthevaginosis as well.
  11. Professional Member
    jas123's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    4,065
    Rep Power
    2162
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    27.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    Damn, are you sure he was 216 against Kongo? Not saying you're wrong that just seems really low. The difference from him in the fight with Kongo to the Mizuno fight seemed like 10lbs at most, but I could be wrong. If he put on 10 kilos/22 pouns than he is currently at least 238, didn't look that big.
    I think he was about 223 against Kongo.
  12. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066
    Rep Power
    2651
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    81.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Yeah, I thought he was in the low to mid 220's for that fight.
  13. Board Sponsor
    Wanderlei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    255
    Rep Power
    252
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    42.36%

    UFC weigh-ins are published so not too hard to find out.
    Cheick Kongo (231) vs. Mirko Cro Cop (220)

    In his last fight Crocop did not look like 238 or anywhere near but who knows. Steroids did not play a significant role in Crocop's poor performance in the UFC. It was his refusal to acknowledge the difference between a ring and cage as well as the ruleset that cost him.
  14. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066
    Rep Power
    2651
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    81.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderlei View Post
    UFC weigh-ins are published so not too hard to find out.
    Cheick Kongo (231) vs. Mirko Cro Cop (220)

    In his last fight Crocop did not look like 238 or anywhere near but who knows. Steroids did not play a significant role in Crocop's poor performance in the UFC. It was his refusal to acknowledge the difference between a ring and cage as well as the ruleset that cost him.
    I really doubt he was 242 against Mizuno, so the 10 kilo thing is BS. The rules and cage may have been a factor, but I think he was mentally gone and would've fought poorly had it been in Pride. He really just didn't look like himself. When GG took him down he just sat there. Normally he spazzes around and attempt to kick his opponent off. He didn't look like himself against Kongo either, no aggression, no fire. I hope to see the old CC back. He better have his head on straight for Kharitonov.
  15. Professional Member
    jas123's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    4,065
    Rep Power
    2162
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    27.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I really haven't noticed that much difference in CC's physique at all. There were a few earlier Pride fights where he looked really big, but lately he's looked similar in all of them.

    Yeah, against GG he was like "wait, YOU'RE pressure ME. You're supposed to just stand there and get LHKed". His hands have gone to sh!t too.

    He pursued Kongo in the first round, but then looked like he was out of it. There was a little aggression.
  16. Banned
    CNorris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,184
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    24.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Is it just me or has every Pride star lost their Aura since Pride is no more. Shogun, Cro Cop, Wandy, Fedor, Gomi. I am not going to speculate why and piss off the pride lovers but I really cant put my finger on it (losses and disappointments aside). To me it just seems like there are no more MMA stars.

    I think a lot of it has to do with 2007 the year of the upsets.
  17. Advanced Member
    robdog's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    773
    Rep Power
    478
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    95.56%

    Quote Originally Posted by CNorris View Post
    Is it just me or has every Pride star lost their Aura since Pride is no more. Shogun, Cro Cop, Wandy, Fedor, Gomi. I am not going to speculate why and piss off the pride lovers but I really cant put my finger on it (losses and disappointments aside). To me it just seems like there are no more MMA stars.

    I think a lot of it has to do with 2007 the year of the upsets.
    I think a lot of it has to do with your avatar being so gay.
  18. Banned
    CNorris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,184
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    24.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by robdog View Post
    I think a lot of it has to do with your avatar being so gay.


    Is it hot dangling from Fedor's sack?

    Stann doesn't run from competition the same can't be said of Fedorina.
  19. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066
    Rep Power
    2651
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    81.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by CNorris View Post


    Is it hot dangling from Fedor's sack?

    Stann doesn't run from competition the same can't be said of Fedorina.
    True. Fedor wouldn't wanna mess with Douglass "The Rhino" Marshall
  20. Advanced Member
    robdog's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    773
    Rep Power
    478
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    95.56%

    Quote Originally Posted by CNorris View Post


    Is it hot dangling from Fedor's sack?

    Stann doesn't run from competition the same can't be said of Fedorina.
    Ha ha who the hell has Fedor ever ran from? I dont blame him for not wanting to be a slave to Uncle Fester. Giving some guy who has never beaten anyone more credit than the greatest of all time shows your MMA ignorance once again.
  21. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066
    Rep Power
    2651
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    81.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by robdog View Post
    Ha ha who the hell has Fedor ever ran from? I dont blame him for not wanting to be a slave to Uncle Fester. Giving some guy who has never beaten anyone more credit than the greatest of all time shows your MMA ignorance once again.
    Don't you get it, he's just trying to piss you off, which seems to be working. Even if he were serious, it's still a joke, if that makes any sense.
  22. Banned
    CNorris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,184
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    24.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by robdog View Post
    Ha ha who the hell has Fedor ever ran from? I dont blame him for not wanting to be a slave to Uncle Fester. Giving some guy who has never beaten anyone more credit than the greatest of all time shows your MMA ignorance once again.
    Fedor is scared of the cage. He saw the cage defeat Cro Cop and he didnt want anything to do with it. That and the UFC wont fix fights for him like Pride did.
  23. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066
    Rep Power
    2651
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    81.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by CNorris View Post
    Fedor is scared of the cage. He saw the cage defeat Cro Cop and he didnt want anything to do with it. That and the UFC wont fix fights for him like Pride did.
    I think the first Nogueira fight was fixed. Noguiera sure is willing to take a beating during a fix.
  24. Banned
    CNorris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,184
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    24.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    I think the first Nogueira fight was fixed. Noguiera sure is willing to take a beating during a fix.
    Yeah my girl is hot, you're jealous. Jas sent me these photos of your wedding, congrats!

  25. Professional Member
    jas123's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    4,065
    Rep Power
    2162
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    27.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Naw only Alex's left leg is that skinny
  26. New Member
    FrankJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    43
    Posts
    437
    Rep Power
    312
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    9.69%

    Quote Originally Posted by CNorris View Post
    Is it just me or has every Pride star lost their Aura since Pride is no more. Shogun, Cro Cop, Wandy, Fedor, Gomi. I am not going to speculate why and piss off the pride lovers but I really cant put my finger on it (losses and disappointments aside). To me it just seems like there are no more MMA stars.

    I think a lot of it has to do with 2007 the year of the upsets.
    Pride spoon fed them cans so they looked 'awesome' and led to "epic" showdown matches. In realty, their top guys were similar in level to the UFC top guys but because UFC puts them in tough matchups more, the UFC guys are more battle tested and mentally strong.

    I think Fedor will do very poorly in the cage myself. He better fight Randy in a ring or he is done for.
  27. Banned
    CNorris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,184
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    24.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankJ View Post
    Pride spoon fed them cans so they looked 'awesome' and led to "epic" showdown matches. In realty, their top guys were similar in level to the UFC top guys but because UFC puts them in tough matchups more, the UFC guys are more battle tested and mentally strong.

    I think Fedor will do very poorly in the cage myself. He better fight Randy in a ring or he is done for.
    I think I like this guy. Finally and ally posting here in the MMA forums.


    PS watch out you are about to get verbally assulted by Jas, Mullet, Alexander, Rodja and the other pride huggers I forgot about.
  28. New Member
    warriorway's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    360
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    7.04%

    My cousin made me a dvd of all crocops fights and he looked pretty ripped and muscular in his early kickboxing matches. Much like a young Shamrock. I don't know if this added anything to the conversation, just a random observation.
  29. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066
    Rep Power
    2651
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    81.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by warriorway View Post
    My cousin made me a dvd of all crocops fights and he looked pretty ripped and muscular in his early kickboxing matches. Much like a young Shamrock. I don't know if this added anything to the conversation, just a random observation.
    Yeah, he was skinny as hell when he first entered K-1. I remember him being listed at 92 kilos in one fight, about 202 pounds.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 08:15 AM
  2. should I really continue to run when trying to gain muscle mass?
    By tarheel10 in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 12:31 PM
  3. Looking to gain muscle mass... please help!
    By ragincajun023 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-31-2010, 12:58 PM
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-15-2010, 07:02 PM
  5. gain weight and muscle mass?
    By heisler27 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-26-2005, 03:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in