Fedor is a FA...again

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I really hope he comes to the UFC to put on a display. Maybe Norris will even STFU if that happens.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd like to keep a close eye on this situation. It's too early to get excited, but it's a bit exciting nonetheless :thumbsup:

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I will laugh my ass off when Jake Obrien TKO's Fedor. :nutkick:
At least you won't have to listen to me if that happens, because I will definitely off myself, I'll take a couple hippies with me, don't worry.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Wow, I hope White learned from his previous attempt to get fedor and does it right this time.

warriorway

warriorway

Awards
  • Established
Mouth get on the phone with Dana please, tell him not to blow it this time, also tell him to put on some chapstick because he's going to have to do alot of ass kissing to get Fedor and Randy.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
WVR could put on Barnett-Fedor which would be cool, but then what? Yoshida :yawn:

Dream has Mirko, but that's not as interesting now. I suppose either of these guys could snag Sergei. Hunt's not really interesting since it happened and Aleks isn't happening.

In EXC, there's Junior and ...... oh I can't even say it. Then what?

UFC could put on Randy, maybe AA if he resigns, Sylvia, Werdum, Gonzaga after a few wins maybe, Brock after a lot more experience.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
At least you won't have to listen to me if that happens, because I will definitely off myself, I'll take a couple hippies with me, don't worry.
Now you are catching on. Down with the hippies! :thumbsup:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mouth get on the phone with Dana please, tell him not to blow it this time, also tell him to put on some chapstick because he's going to have to do alot of ass kissing to get Fedor and Randy.
lol..Nice.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are only 4 fights that Fedor needs: Barnett, Couture, Kharitonov, and Arlovski. After that, he will have absolutely nothing else (Sylvia, maybe, but he hasn't been impressive in years).

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
There are only 4 fights that Fedor needs: Barnett, Couture, Kharitonov, and Arlovski. After that, he will have absolutely nothing else (Sylvia, maybe, but he hasn't been impressive in years).
Those would all be good fights. If Gonzo can reach the potential that I think he has and toughen up, I'd like to see that one too and maybe Junior.

How did you get the Brazillian flag, Rodja?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those would all be good fights. If Gonzo can reach the potential that I think he has and toughen up, I'd like to see that one too and maybe Junior.

How did you get the Brazillian flag, Rodja?
In the personal options, you can choose a countries flag, so I went with Brasil.

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dana will find some way to f*ck this up again. I have faith in the guy.

elscotto

elscotto

Awards
fully agree all silvias got goin for him is size hopefully dana doesnt fuk it up i would luv to see fedor vs randy:thumbsup:

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I think Sylvia is more of a challenge than Arlovski. Really the only challenge is for Fedor to not get cut, other than that it's like taking candy from a baby.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't imagine what kind of financial draw and viewer base a Fedor vs Randy fight would arouse. It'd be insane!

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I can't imagine what kind of financial draw and viewer base a Fedor vs Randy fight would arouse. It'd be insane!
Sadly it probably wouldn't be as big a draw as Brock/Randy.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I think Sylvia is more of a challenge than Arlovski.
Yeah, AA just ain't the same dude after Sylvia II. He's got the tools to be pretty good, but needs to see GSP's shrink or something. His confidence is too low. It's weird because he didn't get hurt bad from Sylvia's uppercut. He got KOed way worse by Rizzo and I think Datsik. I guess it's more of a fight not to lose thing.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, AA just ain't the same dude after Sylvia II. He's got the tools to be pretty good, but needs to see GSP's shrink or something. His confidence is too low. It's weird because he didn't get hurt bad from Sylvia's uppercut. He got KOed way worse by Rizzo and I think Datsik. I guess it's more of a fight not to lose thing.
He hasn't done anything impressive in years. I guess I can understand why people hold out hope for him, like you said, the guy has serious tools, but at some point you have to give up. Sylvia has weaknesses, but he also has strengths, I don't know if you can really say the same for Arlovski. Sure, he's got KO power, but plenty of people have that. I wonder what will become of Arlovski, and will he ever be a top dog again, or will he slowly fade away like Belfort.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
He hasn't done anything impressive in years. I guess I can understand why people hold out hope for him, like you said, the guy has serious tools, but at some point you have to give up. Sylvia has weaknesses, but he also has strengths, I don't know if you can really say the same for Arlovski. Sure, he's got KO power, but plenty of people have that. I wonder what will become of Arlovski, and will he ever be a top dog again, or will he slowly fade away like Belfort.

I agree. I keep hearing AA's name getting tossed around, but I haven't see or heard of him actually doing anything in a looooong time.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree. I keep hearing AA's name getting tossed around, but I haven't see or heard of him actually doing anything in a looooong time.
AA has won his last 3 fights, but they haven't gotten nearly the coverage that they used to.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
He has beat some great ground fighters in Cruz and Werdum, although in unimpressive fashion.

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Arlovski has a glass chin so he has to protect it or he's out. Sometimes this results in him being overly hestitant and thus boring fights. I just don't see him being more aggressive as a result.

I'd like to see Gonzaga work a lot more on his cardio and then he would be a force to be reckoned with. With good cardio he could fare well against Fedor though probably still get smashed.

It's funny though because if Fedor does sign with the UFC then the 4 fights Rodja mentioned may not happen as all those guys could be in different orgs. I wonder if Randy would come back to the UFC should they sign Fedor.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Arlovski has a glass chin so he has to protect it or he's out. Sometimes this results in him being overly hestitant and thus boring fights. I just don't see him being more aggressive as a result.

I'd like to see Gonzaga work a lot more on his cardio and then he would be a force to be reckoned with. With good cardio he could fare well against Fedor though probably still get smashed.

It's funny though because if Fedor does sign with the UFC then the 4 fights Rodja mentioned may not happen as all those guys could be in different orgs. I wonder if Randy would come back to the UFC should they sign Fedor.
That's my point. He's more likely to fight in Dream since he is already established and they have the $$ to get top HWs.