UFC 83 Cancelled

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No biggie, really. It was shaping up to be another crappy card.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MMAweekly; I find it ironic that you question the accuracy of another post.

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
Why? if my sources haven't told me anything about it it's illegal for me to ask where you got that info?

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
That was a London card right? I've heard that the UFC has been losing big money on the Brit events so maybe it's just not economically wise. It didn't look like much of a card, though, so oh well. So no UFC event for like 2-2.5 months after 82?

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
No, just 1 month. UFN 13 will be 1 month after UFC 82. Can't wait to see Anderson and Hendo go at it.

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
It was slated to be in Manchester. I was told last week they pulled it from manchester and were trying to move the show to a new venue. I made some calls after I saw this post and they indeed did cancel 83 because they didn't have enough time to prepare. They didn't make ANY money last show in manchester so it was a business decision to not go forward with it.

I asked YOU what your source was so I could know which route to go with email/calls.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
No, just 1 month. UFN 13 will be 1 month after UFC 82. Can't wait to see Anderson and Hendo go at it.
Hmm. I was thinking this last one was 81, but it was 80. Not sure how I could forget about Hendo-Silva :fool2:

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
It was slated to be in Manchester. I was told last week they pulled it from manchester and were trying to move the show to a new venue. I made some calls after I saw this post and they indeed did cancel 83 because they didn't have enough time to prepare. They didn't make ANY money last show in manchester so it was a business decision to not go forward with it.

I asked YOU what your source was so I could know which route to go with email/calls.
Mouth, I wanted this event to run I decided. Please make some calls to DW and have it put back on. Thanks. :twisted:

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Mouth, I wanted this event to run I decided. Please make some calls to DW and have it put back on. Thanks. :twisted:
While you're at it, I'd like to bang Arianny, I'd appreciate it if you could make that happen bruv! Just fvckin wit ya, Mouth, no harm intended.

********Semtex tomorrow night fellas***************

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
LOL. I actually have Dana's cell number... but I highly doubt I have enough pull to make him throw a show =-P

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
LOL. I actually have Dana's cell number... but I highly doubt I have enough pull to make him throw a show =-P
That's understandable. The least you could do is score me a BJ from Arianny!?

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
That's understandable. The least you could do is score me a BJ from Arianny!?
Arianny's hot but she needs a little more a$$ on her for me. Plus she's so lame. Oh, the camera's on me, better do my one move and blow a kiss. 3 seconds go by and she doesn't know what to do so she blows another one. Besides she wouldn't go for a "studio lifter" like you anyway. :lol:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Arianny's hot but she needs a little more a$$ on her for me. Plus she's so lame. Oh, the camera's on me, better do my one move and blow a kiss. 3 seconds go by and she doesn't know what to do so she blows another one. Besides she wouldn't go for a "studio lifter" like you anyway. :lol:
Hot is Hot, I'm okay with her lack of camera talent :food:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude, if you wouldn't mind fwd:ing me God's pager number that would be wicked. I lost that **** and that mahfvcka owes me fifty dollars.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Hot is Hot, I'm okay with her lack of camera talent :food:
Haha, I see your point. She looks like she'd be boring in the sack to me, though, wheras Edith, despite her semi-butterface, would know how to get down, freaknasty style.

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
Mullet -- He owes me money for a few **** ass PPVs also. We should start a class action suit.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mullet -- He owes me money for a few **** ass PPVs also. We should start a class action suit.
We could! I'm sure you could contact Zuffa's legal team, right?

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
LOL no clue. Could try calling the office of Dana White and talk to Beth about it.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please do, if you could tell her that Frankie and Lo left their Ferrari's at my house last week I'd appreciate it. So funny, Ted Turner, Bill Gates, myself, and Frankie and Lo got absolutely trashed this weekend.

I was going to call Dane about it and let him know but I spaced.

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
Bill Gates is a weird addition to that list of friends.

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
Clearly there isn't any. This is a name drop contest. If I don't think fast, I may lose.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Name droppin'? Man, who around here is arrogant enough to name drop? I'm talking about my connections. When I make calls, things happen.

Who do you think makes it rain? I need my grass green.

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure I got a guy. Let me check my address book.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't worry about it bud, I got it covered.

You can sit 'this one' out.

;)

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Holy sh*t. I must be in the fvcking twilight zone. This is the second time that you've used my own joke against me and had Mouth lmfao at it. When you're telling jokes and he is laughing, it's not a good sign. Your sh*t should be going way over his head.

Mouth, could you give me your real name? If I meet some fighters that you "know", I'd like to ask them their real opinion of you, should make for some nice burns.

BTW, Jas, I've been looking back at a lot of threads, and I have to say, I don't know that the fvck Rodja was talking about by giving you the crown. Your sh*t is soft and sweet, I'll lift you off your feet(that was for Mullet, spoken word dawg), clearly me and Mullet are in a league of our own.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
BTW, nice pose in your av, Mullet. Trying to look like you're just chilling, meanwhile you're flexing with all your little might.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BTW, nice pose in your av, Mullet. Trying to look like you're just chilling, meanwhile you're flexing with all your little might.
Actually, I'm not. If I was flexing I'd have veins coming out the fvcking ying yang. It's gross.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
You will accept my attempt to make fun of you and like it!

Seriously though, what are you weighing these days?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to ruin your attempt. Shape up your game, you would have had a better shot at making fun of my complexion.

I weighed in at 170.1lbs this morning. I lost some weight when my girl was visiting. Better things to do.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Damn dude, I thought you were like 5'9 or 10'. You look kinda big to be that height and only weigh 170.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn dude, I thought you were like 5'9 or 10'. You look kinda big to be that height and only weigh 170.
Small legs maybe? I know Squats killed me for the first bit of being back lifting, so I was and continue to take them lighter than possible. Though, I still think I have 23-24" thighs?

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
"all your little might" Lol. Mullet, you do look a little big for 170 at that height. You aren't hitting the juice for this contest are you? :nono: ;)

Alex, you're little Nick Diaz pitter patter shots don't compare to my Robbie Lawler power shots. I get "lmfao" because I'm the king :twisted:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
"all your little might" Lol. Mullet, you do look a little big for 170 at that height. You aren't hitting the juice for this contest are you? :nono: ;)

Alex, you're little Nick Diaz pitter patter shots don't compare to my Robbie Lawler power shots. I get "lmfao" because I'm the king :twisted:
Nah man, if you fellas want, I'll take a video camera to the gym with me while I weigh myself.

Nope, I took a Drive and RPM today and it was the first supplement I've used since I've been back.

You fellas just assumed I was tiny and I never felt the need to post an avy up to qualify and/or prove my size. =P

I also have a tiny frame, I can put my hands around my wrists and cover my entire middle finger thumbnail.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Nah man, if you fellas want, I'll take a video camera to the gym with me while I weigh myself.

Nope, I took a Drive and RPM today and it was the first supplement I've used since I've been back.

You fellas just assumed I was tiny and I never felt the need to post an avy up to qualify and/or prove my size. =P

I also have a tiny frame, I can put my hands around my wrists and cover my entire middle finger thumbnail.
Naw, we don't understand kilograms here. :blink:

I don't really have a big frame either. Somewhat like Wandy's in shape.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
He didn't even get the fvckin joke, he just knew you were making fun of me, its sad really. If you could please direct me to these Lawler power shots I would really appreciate it. I would compare your shots to Tate Fletcher.

I think Mullet might be juicing in a desperate attempt to take a chunk out of yous mantlepiece.

*****************Semtex beating down Morgan tomorrow***************

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahh yeah. You know, I used to be fairly insecure about it, but I've begun to like it. If I put on ~5lbs, my leanness and small frame excentuate that.

I also like it because I still look quite small in a hoodie. I like that, I enjoy being unassuming. It's not as if it's a smoke show when I take off my shirt, but probably somewhat of a surprise?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
He didn't even get the fvckin joke, he just knew you were making fun of me, its sad really. If you could please direct me to these Lawler power shots I would really appreciate it. I would compare your shots to Tate Fletcher.

I think Mullet might be juicing in a desperate attempt to take a chunk out of yous mantlepiece.

*****************Semtex beating down Morgan tomorrow***************
**** that ****. Every single oz of muscle and every single lb which has been placed back on that bar since my accident is 100% me. I'm proud as **** because a lot of weird **** went down during that time, and I could have quit but I didn't. Oh woa is me, I know, I know, but I've worked harder than most people can imagine to try and get back to at least a little bit of where I was before. The minute I lifted a weight, I told myself I would be back where I need to be sans juice.

*steps down from perch, removes halo, and puts down gold medal for sobbing*

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
**** that ****. Every single oz of muscle and every single lb which has been placed back on that bar since my accident is 100% me. I'm proud as **** because a lot of weird **** went down during that time, and I could have quit but I didn't. Oh woa is me, I know, I know, but I've worked harder than most people can imagine to try and get back to at least a little bit of where I was before. The minute I lifted a weight, I told myself I would be back where I need to be sans juice.

*steps down from perch, removes halo, and puts down gold medal for sobbing*
Some parts of your posts are beginning to resemble the speech of an old black man from down south.

edit: I think you touched it up a little before I was able to quote it.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry, that is one of the only things I get heated over. If I juiced, you two would be the first to know to keep the contest fair. I don't need that. You both lift more than me, so I'm not going to cheat to get near.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Dude, no need to have a roid rage:twisted:Nah, I'm sure you would tell us if you were taking something.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 0
Blazin604 MMA 7
Apsmith4992 General Chat 19
Aleksandar37 MMA 8
bighulksmash MMA 7