1. fight of the year
2. fighter of the year
3. KO of the year
4. sub of the year
5. slam of the year
6. disappointment of the year
7. upset of the year
and if there's any other category that you can think of put it up, and we'll do it.
I'll probably shift these once I see others bring up moments that I forgot but
1. Huerta-Guida or Gomi-Diaz
2. Anderson Silva - he's looked nearly unbeatable
3. Gonzaga's KO of CC - haunted me for days + awkward leg position
4. Diaz's Gogo of Gomi
5. Couture slamming Gonzaga was the most monumental to me
6. Shogun - because CC has looked beatable at times with the right strategy
7. Serra - GSP - Sok-Nog have been more surprising but this was a title fight.