- 11-22-2007, 11:12 PM
What's up fellas? I'm looking for a workout that is going to increase my muscle size , and decrease my body fat. I am currently 6'0Ft 165Lbs. I am looking to stay within the 165-175 lb weight class because I am a MMA fighter. I know that to stay the weight I want Cardio is going to be a key to my success, but how do I gain muscle mass without getting any fat with it?
- 11-22-2007, 11:25 PM
i do kettle bells which is pretty fricken awesome bro
- 11-22-2007, 11:30 PM
11-23-2007, 12:00 AM
11-23-2007, 12:05 AM
also go to youtube.com and type in kettelbell exercise and there is a bunch of routines you can use and there is some showing you how you use as a mma fighter
11-23-2007, 12:29 AM
- 6'1" 175 lbs.
- Join Date
- Nov 2004
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
age? exp? years lifting?
For me when I was a young lad and probably for most people, when you first start lifting your first gains will be magic. I went from 165 to 185 in a few months and didn't even know it. I only knew a few lifts my dad taught me. Then I think someone showed me squats at the gym, and I went on the bus and it took off before I got to sit down and I nearly fell down, my legs were like jello, I loved it.
Similar Forum Threads
- By xcreed in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 04-06-2015, 11:03 AM
- By TMack40 in forum Weight LossReplies: 40Last Post: 04-06-2003, 06:21 AM
- By aeoliantru in forum Weight LossReplies: 17Last Post: 12-02-2002, 02:51 AM
- By "THE TICK" in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 6Last Post: 11-22-2002, 10:32 AM
- By TMack40 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2002, 10:10 PM