- 11-22-2007, 10:12 PM
What's up fellas? I'm looking for a workout that is going to increase my muscle size , and decrease my body fat. I am currently 6'0Ft 165Lbs. I am looking to stay within the 165-175 lb weight class because I am a MMA fighter. I know that to stay the weight I want Cardio is going to be a key to my success, but how do I gain muscle mass without getting any fat with it?
- 11-22-2007, 10:25 PM
i do kettle bells which is pretty fricken awesome bro
- 11-22-2007, 10:30 PM
11-22-2007, 11:00 PM
11-22-2007, 11:05 PM
also go to youtube.com and type in kettelbell exercise and there is a bunch of routines you can use and there is some showing you how you use as a mma fighter
11-22-2007, 11:29 PM
age? exp? years lifting?
For me when I was a young lad and probably for most people, when you first start lifting your first gains will be magic. I went from 165 to 185 in a few months and didn't even know it. I only knew a few lifts my dad taught me. Then I think someone showed me squats at the gym, and I went on the bus and it took off before I got to sit down and I nearly fell down, my legs were like jello, I loved it.
Similar Forum Threads
- By xcreed in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 05-07-2013, 04:09 PM
- By TMack40 in forum Weight LossReplies: 40Last Post: 04-06-2003, 05:21 AM
- By aeoliantru in forum Weight LossReplies: 17Last Post: 12-02-2002, 01:51 AM
- By "THE TICK" in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 6Last Post: 11-22-2002, 09:32 AM
- By TMack40 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2002, 09:10 PM