Tip of the Day
- 11-14-2007, 11:02 PM
- 11-14-2007, 11:16 PM
Most common mistake with the triangle is not getting yourself a good angle. Good video as a reminder or for someone wanting to learn.
- 11-14-2007, 11:35 PM
"Manswers" Tip of the Day - If ever in a fight with a Grizzly - flick a kick into it's kneecap and make a hoodoo voodoo death fist with thumb up and throw it magical spinning backfist style.
Who's the technical advisor on that retarded show, Auggie?
11-15-2007, 12:29 PM
11-15-2007, 05:42 PM
Damn, I never did a triangle from that angle. That's why I was susceptible to stacking.
11-15-2007, 05:47 PM
11-15-2007, 05:51 PM
11-15-2007, 08:02 PM
It's a tard show, "Manswers" that follows TUF on Spike that asks and supposedly answers questions like "How can you kill a bear with your bare hands?" "How big does a tit need to be to crush a beer can?" and "What's the load bearing capacity of a Russian Heavyweight Fighter's nuts?".
11-15-2007, 08:43 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By SufferingEd in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-23-2007, 12:31 PM
- By refrieddreams in forum General ChatReplies: 53Last Post: 02-23-2006, 04:37 PM
- By John Smeton in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 09-28-2004, 10:18 PM
- By motleybreu in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 07-17-2003, 01:36 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 01-06-2003, 04:26 PM