Wea Did He Go

AuggieC

AuggieC

Awards
wea did Brandon "The Truth" Vera go to ? he was really making a statement in the UFC wea did he go?
and it looks like maybe Joe "J-Lau" Lauzon might be moving to Hawaii to train with BJ Penn (hope he does they got the same kinda fighting styles) and a little info his past fight he picked up $16,000 for the win and a bonus of another $16,000 for submission of the night not bad for 2 5min round of work huh? $32,000

O YA SO WOULD GRAY MAYNARD GET THE BONUS FOR BEST KNOCKOUT OF THE NIGHT SINCE HE KNOCKED OUT HIMSELF AND ROB EMERSON????????? HAHAHAHA

AuggieC

AuggieC

Awards
o ya and i cant wait till the UFC brings in the featherweight division so that Urijah "The California Kid" Faber can come and dominate hes fricken BADASS o maybe he can go up a little on his weight and take the tittle away from SHERK

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Vera has been in a contract dispute with the UFC. He wants more money than he has been offered and I think it is still at a stalemate.

AuggieC

AuggieC

Awards
Vera has been in a contract dispute with the UFC. He wants more money than he has been offered and I think it is still at a stalemate.
thats sucks because he is badass! he always finishes fights so thats great

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
o ya and i cant wait till the UFC brings in the featherweight division so that Urijah "The California Kid" Faber can come and dominate hes fricken BADASS o maybe he can go up a little on his weight and take the tittle away from SHERK
I've never seen the word "wea" used before. I like Faber, but he would get manhandled by Sherk.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats sucks because he is badass! he always finishes fights so thats great
He hasn't really fought anyone and was wanting 6 figures per fight. He needs to move to LHW because the HW division has gotten much, much better since his last fight.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
Brandon Vera: I Plan to Fight Twice in 2007
Posted by UFC Junkie on July 4, 2007 at 3:26 pm ET

One-time top UFC heavyweight contender Brandon Vera (8-0 MMA, 4-0 UFC), who hasn’t fought since UFC 65 in November 2006, has fired his manager and plans to fight twice in the UFC before the end of the calendar year.

Vera discussed the plans while a guest on Fight Network Radio yesterday.

He says he’s fired his manager Mark Dion, owner of the City Boxing gym in San Diego, Calif., and will pursue arbitration with the California State Athletic Commission. Once completed, he hopes to return to the UFC and fight twice in 2007.

Vera also confirmed that he had been offered a chance to fight for the title against Tim Sylvia at UFC 68 in March. With Vera tied up in the dispute with his manager, UFC Hall of Famer came of out of retirement and instead fought Sylvia. The 43-year-old scored a unanimous-decision victory to reclaim the heavyweight belt.

Vera, who made his Octagon debut at UFC Fight Night 2 with a win over Fabiano Scherner, has also scored UFC victories over Justin Eilers (UFC 57), Assuerio Silva (UFC 60) and Frank Mir (UFC 65).

If he is to fight twice this year, Vera will need his first bout to come by September — October at the absolute latest — in time to recover for the second fight. That makes UFC 75 (Sept. 8 in London) and UFC 76 (Sept. 22) legitimate possibilities for his much-anticipated UFC return.

AuggieC

AuggieC

Awards
I've never seen the word "wea" used before. I like Faber, but he would get manhandled by Sherk.
umm its a hawaiian term and umm NOPE HE WOULDNT SHERK IS A FAG!!!!!!!!! Faber is to explozive and way to quick for sherk sherk had a hard time just tryna finish Franca and franca cant even stand up he was just catchin him with all kinda kness and faber standup is way way better than sherk and his ground game as well so come hands down FABER

AuggieC

AuggieC

Awards
He hasn't really fought anyone and was wanting 6 figures per fight. He needs to move to LHW because the HW division has gotten much, much better since his last fight.
he beat Frank Mir and finished him, his tand up is hands down good but he would be a big treat in the LHW divsion no doubt and it looks like its just fat in the gut were all his weight is at so that shouldnt be a problem.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
he beat Frank Mir and finished him, his tand up is hands down good but he would be a big treat in the LHW divsion no doubt and it looks like its just fat in the gut were all his weight is at so that shouldnt be a problem.
Have you seen Frank Mir since he came back from his accident? He is not even close to the same guy he once was.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Didnt Dan Christenson almost beat Mir? No offense to dan of course. Mir is a shell of his former self.

Also when you mentioned Faber v. Sherk, Sherk would destroy him. I like Faber at 145, but v. Sherk who is usually 165-170 come fight night, and Faber would be manhandled

AuggieC

AuggieC

Awards
Didnt Dan Christenson almost beat Mir? No offense to dan of course. Mir is a shell of his former self.

Also when you mentioned Faber v. Sherk, Sherk would destroy him. I like Faber at 145, but v. Sherk who is usually 165-170 come fight night, and Faber would be manhandled
idk bout that i think he will make the move to the UFC after his WEC contract goes up i think unless they offer him some good money, i also think the UFC will strating opening up the lighter divisions if u look on there page and go to tittle holders and scroll down u can see that they have the other 2 divisions and the tittle says vacant i think they will bring them in very SOON

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
umm its a hawaiian term and umm NOPE HE WOULDNT SHERK IS A FAG!!!!!!!!! Faber is to explozive and way to quick for sherk sherk had a hard time just tryna finish Franca and franca cant even stand up he was just catchin him with all kinda kness and faber standup is way way better than sherk and his ground game as well so come hands down FABER
You're loud and you don't make sense, great combo, my friend. All I said was that I hadn't seen the word "wea" used before. Your umm's are an obvious sign of obnoxiousness, as if I'm stupid for not knowing hawaiin's say wea instead of where, which makes a ton of sense by the way. Anyways, I recommend you lay down the crack pipe. Have you seen what happened to Faber against Tyson Griffin, who is a poor man's Sherk? Faber has better stand-up than Sherk, bwaahaahaa. It may be hard for you to comprehend, but Faber is fighting smaller, lesser fighters, thus to you he looks great. Sherk is fighting top guys, and for most of his career top guys that outweigh him. Sherk would seriously manhandle Faber, end of story.

Oh, and I like Vera, but to illustrate that he is a great fighter, you mention that he beat Mir? Wow, congratulations. He beat a guy who was never that good and by that time was even worse. With that said, I do like Vera, and I think he's got a lot of potential. If you don't mind, please go away.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You are barking up the wrong tree with this.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sherk is a fag?

He would manhandle you and Faber at the same time.

Then, once his devastation on you is complete, he'll make you thank him for the opportunity.

And you'll kindly oblige, apologize for your trespass, and go retrieve the supplements for your new master.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Sherk is a fag?

Then, once his devastation on you is complete, he'll make you thank him for the opportunity.

And you'll kindly oblige, apologize for your trespass, and go retrieve the supplements for your new master.
Savage, you must not have watched the all access with Sherk. He's one of those new style fags, you know, the one's with a wife, two kids, tough as nails, and respectful as can be. I would venture to say that Sherk could beat Faber, even if he was hog tied. Ko via hog tied mongolian chop.

AuggieC

AuggieC

Awards
Sherk is a fag?

ok if u say so i mean u know alot im wrong im sorry i mean i cant compete in the level of knowledge that u have i mean sitting in front of ur computer eating jelly filled doughnuts and :pizza: pizza milkshakes u must be a genius i mean u kno everything there is to know right, all im saying is sherk is a FAG tryna do just enough to win so i can see why u back him up beucase u 2 are the same just enough to get by in life , if sherk was rocked and could have been finished i say 3times in his fight against franca by sloppy fricken knees and compare francas stand up to FABER, faber's stand up is like a 100times better so if franca caught sherk 3 times coming in with sloppy slow as knees and the spedd that faber has he would be able to catch him with a knee combo with like a stright left and a right hoop but i mean even though i work out and train i dont kno **** because sitting in front of my computer and watching UFC ALL ACCESS is the way to go right
i wil ltell u this i would have 100000000000000000000000 more chance on fighting than u do

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't sit at my computer eating jelly donuts, pizza, and all this.

I sit in front of my computer and crank out the good sh*t, brosef. And I make money doing it.

You sit in front of your computer and talk bullsh*t about fighters.

There's a big difference there.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Wow, Auggie, time to leave. Not only are your posts impossible to read because they have no punctuation and poor spelling, but they say almost nothing intelligent as well.

And do people still use the word "fag"?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
...not sure that Faber would come up and with J.Pulver saying that he his moving to 145 it's likely that the 145ers are coming to the UFC. We'll likely see the Miller Bros along with Faber and probably a few other guys that Urijah has thrown around.

...Hermes has no stand-up? One out of every three wins is via (T)KO. He might be unorthodox, but he can strike if he needs to.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Could Auggie be one of those troll things they talk about at Sherdog who just spit out idiotic arguments? Is it possible that he really writes that poorly? He is as bad as my worst 9th grade students.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Could Auggie be one of those troll things they talk about at Sherdog who just spit out idiotic arguments? Is it possible that he really writes that poorly? He is as bad as my worst 9th grade students.
I wish! Unfortunately I think he is serious:blink:

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
Auggie's probably a very literate guy, it's just hard to type well with Urijah Faber's C0ck & Balls in your mouth and your hand on your own, stroking off to the thought of having a bazillion gazillion chances to get into fights on the net.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Auggie's probably a very literate guy, it's just hard to type well with Urijah Faber's C0ck & Balls in your mouth and your hand on your own, stroking off to the thought of having a bazillion gazillion chances to get into fights on the net.
I was wondering what that figure Auggie threw out their was, so 100000000000000000000, is a bazillion gazillion, cool.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know if Sherk is as big a "stud" as Urijah, but SS seems to be able to type just fine, lol

:toofunny:

Sorry, bud...I wouldn't have said that if I didn't already know that you have a good sense of humor...fire back at will!

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well you know what they say-

It's better to have hugged nuts than never to have hugged at all!

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
It's being reported that Vera has signed a six fight contract with the UFC, and Tim Sylvia will be his next opponent, once the Ogre gets rid of the Crotchrot that's been infecting the MFT.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see you're keeping the "wea did he go" thread rolling, Manchowder.

Looking forward to seeing Vera fight again, exciting dude,

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Nice job adding in the Sherk part, and referencing the gazillion comment made by the Augmeister. What kind of dude has kids anyways, f*ckin fag!

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Just doing my part, saving the world one Neofaggot at a time.
:icon_lol: Looks like someone learned photoshop. I thought you might have gone on your CFB hiatus already, Roguester. Glad your still around.

AuggieC

AuggieC

Awards
Hahahaha Thas Really Funny Guys Its A Shame That U Guys Aint Got **** To Talk About, That U Still Bring It Up Wow, Way To Think With Ya Finger In Ya Asses!

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
What made you want to capitalize the first letter in each word? Seems like extra work, and accomplishes nothing. Augustine, I will stop f*cking with you, but you just came across very abrasively when you entered the forum. I'm gonna start thinking without my finger in my ass. I can't promise the same from Rogue, he likes anal, even his boy Jas has experimented.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
What made you want to capitalize the first letter in each word? Seems like extra work, and accomplishes nothing. Augustine, I will stop f*cking with you, but you just came across very abrasively when you entered the forum. I'm gonna start thinking without my finger in my ass. I can't promise the same from Rogue, he likes anal, even his boy Jas has experimented.
You better believe it. Manchowder and I are oldschool hardcore homos, and we don't take too kindly to these pansy neos trying to move in on our territory.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
You better believe it. Manchowder and I are oldschool hardcore homos, and we don't take too kindly to these pansy neos trying to move in on our territory.
It must suck when Manchowder is pitching:bb3: :toilet:

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
It must suck when Manchowder is pitching:bb3: :toilet:
Not really. I hardly notice he's there. :yawn: :twisted:

Now an analogy:

Alexander is to emoticon humor as Carrot Top is to prop humor.