UFC 74 Changed

Totality

Totality

Banned
Awards
UFC 74 originally had Sakurai v. Diego. That has been changed. The new fight is Diego v. BJ Penn. 2 sources: UFC Junkie and SHerdog

Totality

Totality

Banned
Awards
I will be so happy to watch sanchez go to sleep

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't wait to see the Prodigy hold both the LW and WW titles.

Totality

Totality

Banned
Awards
I wonder if Dana will allow it to happen. I think he beats Sherk (as I think Sherk destroys Franca), and i think an inshape Penn beats anyone at 170

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually going to be there to see it.. now I'm really stoked.. that was a big card to begin with.. now this.

Totality

Totality

Banned
Awards
seriosuly this and 73 are great cards, and 75 is shaping up to be a solid card as well

Couture v. GG
GSP v. Kos
Diego v. BJ
Stevenson v. Pellegrino

Real solid

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I'm really happy that Joe Daddy is fighting too... I like him a lot.

I drop enough duckets on the PPV, thought I'd spend some extra dough and see it live.. ;)

Totality

Totality

Banned
Awards
good call, might as well. If Randy wins again it is going to be an exciting place to be

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Nice catch Totality. This is an exciting fight although Penn should take it without too much trouble. If he loses, he needs to stay at LW for sure.

Totality

Totality

Banned
Awards
agreed, this is a good statement fight for him, win and get a shot, lose and move back down. I would like to see him at 155 regardless

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh sh*t diego vs bj...that's gonna be effing sweet!!! Yea joe daddy is the man...Go diego:head:

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
BJ's camp just reported that this fight isn't happening. Sucks, I was looking forward to Diego getting schooled.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
probably cant make weight without it being fat that soon.

Tripdog youre dead dude. Im gonna turn you into a jens pulver look alike. (Might do you some good you fugly SOB!)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
probably cant make weight without it being fat that soon.

Tripdog youre dead dude. Im gonna turn you into a jens pulver look alike. (Might do you some good you fugly SOB!)
dead?? Are we like fighting or some sh*t??...sweet...............Fugly??? I'm rather man pretty thank-you :cool:

Totality

Totality

Banned
Awards
most recent comments will be Diego v. John Fitch, which could be a bad fight for Diego

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I hadn't heard that yet. Fitch would take that fight IMO, but I also thought Diego had very little chance against Karo.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Damn, Guida loses a close decision to Griffin and now he's gotta fight Aurelio. Aurelio by sub.

Totality

Totality

Banned
Awards
glad to see Aurielo fight. That should be a dandy. UFCJunkie has the fitch fight listed. I think Fitch takes it as well as he also trains with Josh "I dont LnP" Koshcheck

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
glad to see Aurielo fight. That should be a dandy. UFCJunkie has the fitch fight listed. I think Fitch takes it as well as he also trains with Josh "I dont LnP" Koshcheck
Fitch should get way more press than he does. He is easily in the top 5 underrated fighters in MMA. Hopefully, he beats Diego and can get a title shot after the Serra, Hughes, GSP, and, possibly, Penn matches.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
It's about time Fitch got a fight with a big name guy. I'm interested to see how he'll do. I'm not sure I buy that he is as good as others have made him out to be, but this will give us a good indication.

Guida's pretty tough os maybe he'll make a fight out of it. He's had a tough road.

Totality

Totality

Banned
Awards
Guida wont be a pushover. I could see him winning but it will be a long shot

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Clay Guida vs. Tyson Griffin was one of my favorite fights that I've ever seen.

I just got the tickets today on the presale.. expensive, god damn.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 0
Blazin604 MMA 7
Apsmith4992 General Chat 19
Aleksandar37 MMA 8
bighulksmash MMA 7