If you had...
- 04-20-2007, 07:36 PM
Team quest for sure. I think training with Pat can make you a great fighter, that's been proven. I think ultimately though there is more diverse and well rounded skill available with team quest.
In reality though I think the top teams are Chute Boxe and BTT, it just depends on what kind of a fit your style is. I'm sure training with Fedor would be the experience of a lifetime too, but that's different.
- 04-20-2007, 10:53 PM
I think it depends on what you want to focus on. For MT in MMA, if I could train anywhere, I guess it would be Chute Boxe, or maybe with Anderson Silva (Muay Thai Dream Team) I think. I love Silva's style, and especially his footwork. I'd also want to train BJJ at BTT.
04-21-2007, 11:58 AM
Yeah training Brasil would be awsome. But both those schools are so commercia; just like Gracie Barra for jits. Theres a extreme gringo tax on what you pay a month. Sometime even more then what you pay in the states.
04-21-2007, 04:50 PM
I doubt I'd ever get to go there, but my instructor trained there before moving to the U.S. He still trains with them a few times per year, so maybe he'd be able to hook it up.
04-21-2007, 06:38 PM
04-21-2007, 07:15 PM
04-21-2007, 08:20 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By windwords7 in forum General ChatReplies: 50Last Post: 04-27-2015, 11:05 PM
- By movin-iron in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 04-25-2006, 04:53 PM
- By ripped22 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 12-25-2005, 05:38 PM
- By Changing in forum General ChatReplies: 26Last Post: 06-16-2005, 10:33 PM
- By CrAzyOttER in forum General ChatReplies: 12Last Post: 06-15-2005, 12:24 AM