If you had...

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Team quest for sure. I think training with Pat can make you a great fighter, that's been proven. I think ultimately though there is more diverse and well rounded skill available with team quest.

In reality though I think the top teams are Chute Boxe and BTT, it just depends on what kind of a fit your style is. I'm sure training with Fedor would be the experience of a lifetime too, but that's different.

2. I think it depends on what you want to focus on. For MT in MMA, if I could train anywhere, I guess it would be Chute Boxe, or maybe with Anderson Silva (Muay Thai Dream Team) I think. I love Silva's style, and especially his footwork. I'd also want to train BJJ at BTT.
    •   

3. Yeah training Brasil would be awsome. But both those schools are so commercia; just like Gracie Barra for jits. Theres a extreme gringo tax on what you pay a month. Sometime even more then what you pay in the states.

4. I doubt I'd ever get to go there, but my instructor trained there before moving to the U.S. He still trains with them a few times per year, so maybe he'd be able to hook it up.

5. BTT, Chute Boxe, or Barra?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by LCSULLA View Post
    Yeah training Brasil would be awsome. But both those schools are so commercia; just like Gracie Barra for jits. Theres a extreme gringo tax on what you pay a month. Sometime even more then what you pay in the states.
    Yeah, but if you go in there and sign up with some brazilian friends I doubt they'll pull that ****.

7. Quote Originally Posted by LCSULLA View Post
    BTT, Chute Boxe, or Barra?
    That is exactly the type of vague writing I penalize my students for. Here's one for hypocrisy

Chute Boxe
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. If you had 72 hours to live what would you do???
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-27-2015, 10:05 PM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-25-2006, 03:53 PM
  3. Honestly, if you had both......
    By ripped22 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-25-2005, 04:38 PM
  4. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-16-2005, 09:33 PM
  5. IF YOU HAD A CHOICE>>>