If you had...

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Team quest for sure. I think training with Pat can make you a great fighter, that's been proven. I think ultimately though there is more diverse and well rounded skill available with team quest.

In reality though I think the top teams are Chute Boxe and BTT, it just depends on what kind of a fit your style is. I'm sure training with Fedor would be the experience of a lifetime too, but that's different.

2. I think it depends on what you want to focus on. For MT in MMA, if I could train anywhere, I guess it would be Chute Boxe, or maybe with Anderson Silva (Muay Thai Dream Team) I think. I love Silva's style, and especially his footwork. I'd also want to train BJJ at BTT.
    •   

3. Yeah training Brasil would be awsome. But both those schools are so commercia; just like Gracie Barra for jits. Theres a extreme gringo tax on what you pay a month. Sometime even more then what you pay in the states.

4. I doubt I'd ever get to go there, but my instructor trained there before moving to the U.S. He still trains with them a few times per year, so maybe he'd be able to hook it up.

5. BTT, Chute Boxe, or Barra?

6. Quote Originally Posted by LCSULLA View Post
    Yeah training Brasil would be awsome. But both those schools are so commercia; just like Gracie Barra for jits. Theres a extreme gringo tax on what you pay a month. Sometime even more then what you pay in the states.
    Yeah, but if you go in there and sign up with some brazilian friends I doubt they'll pull that ****.

7. Quote Originally Posted by LCSULLA View Post
    BTT, Chute Boxe, or Barra?
    That is exactly the type of vague writing I penalize my students for. Here's one for hypocrisy

Chute Boxe

Similar Forum Threads

1. If you had 72 hours to live what would you do???
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-27-2015, 11:05 PM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-25-2006, 04:53 PM
  3. Honestly, if you had both......
    By ripped22 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-25-2005, 05:38 PM
  4. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-16-2005, 10:33 PM
  5. IF YOU HAD A CHOICE>>>