America OWNS MMA!!!!!!
- 02-27-2007, 04:19 PM
Gogoplata is difficult sub to pull off. IME even when caught in one you can only block off one of the carotid arteries and you turn your hea to the opposite side of the trapped arm so avoid a full choke and alleviate pressure on the windpipe. In a comp I don't think I would tap to it but in an exhausted state it may be enough to force a tap.
I wonder if it's true that once you are KOd you're much more prone to it the next time around. Or perhaps it's the psychological effect that makes one timid, wonder if this will affect Franklin in a similar manner as it has Wand and Loiseau.
Similar Forum Threads
- By CryingEmo in forum MMAReplies: 16Last Post: 06-18-2008, 01:55 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 02-13-2003, 06:57 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 02-12-2003, 09:36 PM
- By Bean in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-18-2003, 11:15 AM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-28-2002, 03:51 AM