Music to walk out to:

hardbody231981

Awards
If you were to fight or have fought in an MMA bout, what song would you walk out to? I think I would have to come out to Blind by Korn...

papa G

Awards
If it was rock I would probably pick something from disturbs "The Sickness" album such as "Get psycho." If it was rap I would probably pick some UNDERGROUND eminem songs like "words are weapons" with d12, "assassins" with obie trice and gunit or "go to sleep" with dmx and obie trice. The old slim shady kicks major ASS.

Come to think about it, even some old "rage against the machine" is pretty good. Just so many good songs out there that make me want to rip someones limbs off!! I listen to a wide variety of music.

warriorway

warriorway

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to walk out to the primus song hamburger train. It starts out with pee wee herman going "your the guy from the hamburger train right" That was from a cheech and chong movie. Then it kicks in with this sweet bass lick and and drum beat.

This guy I know who is the lightweight champ around here walked out to some Madonna remix. Everyone else had death metal going.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Heat Miser--Don't ask me why I just like the song :)

Seizure of Power
Here's the song mixed to a resident evil vid

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
When I fought in USKBA : Violence Fetish by Disturbed

Indy wrestling shows : I Stand Alone and Keep Away by Godsmack

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
Heat Miser--Don't ask me why I just like the song :)

Seizure of Power
Here's the song mixed to a resident evil vid

Come on Jay, you would be walking out with Ricky Martin theme music and ya know it. :lol:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh you meant for me?? Oh yeah, Ricky all the way or Rico Suave

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Something by Era(both Fedor's and Aleks' new entrance music is by Era) or maybe that song from Last of the Mohicans. Bring the Pain by Method Man isn't bad. I agree with the Requiem for a Dream music, good stuff. One by Metallica. After a long delay from fighting Guess who's Back by Rakim would be fitting.

mp5man1

mp5man1

Awards
Theres this guy who fights in the WEC who always walks out to Phil Collins. The fighters name is Phil Collins. First time I saw it I was thinking what the hell but after we heard his name it was kind of funny

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
"why cant we be friends" would be a good one... haha, jk. i would come out to clawfinger's "the biggest and the best" or pantera's "regular people" or "hostile." all superb choices to get pyched up for a fight!

Last edited:

tattoopierced1

Pantera: Walk

Marz: Out of the Cage

Last edited:
somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Anything from conan movies.....
what kind of music gets you fired up? what do you like?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'd walk out to the intro to "Death Blooms" by MuDvAyNe :)D) and maybe beg the band to make an extended intro version just for me. (ok... time to wakeup... I'm NEVER ganna do MMA, so I might just want it for bowling or something :D)

ManBeast

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I would think Kid Rock's - Cocky would be good to walk out too.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I think I already recommended this to Rodja, but "Hips Don't Lie" by Shakira is the obvious choice.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established

Pantera - Cowboys for Hell.

Damn fine song.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
soul survivor - akon, young jeesy
break stuff - limp bizkit

Sazerac

Awards
for the Pantera fans i would go with War Nerve, or Die MF Die by Dope

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
If you really want to get the crowd pumped--walk out to this!!

:bruce3: :bruce3: :bruce3:

size

Awards
  • Established
I believe Lennox Lewis entered to Bob Marley's "Crazy Baldheads" when he fought Tyson.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
it would be a toss up between:

iron maiden- the mercenary (fav. song)

mariyln mansons'- this is the new **** - ever since i saw a mixed commplation vid of andrei arlovski with this song i think this is one of the best fight songs