Aleks vs. Sergei
- 07-30-2006, 09:38 PM
- 07-30-2006, 09:40 PM
Aleksander Emelianenko vs. Sergei Kharitonov
- 07-30-2006, 10:12 PM
Sergei's GnP vs. Sammy Schlitt was brutal. I don't see Aleks succuming to anything like that. This will definitely be a battle. Eastern Europe is well represented in Pride, damn.
07-30-2006, 11:51 PM
Yeah, Semmy's face looked like ground beef. Sergei took an even worse beating from Overeem. His shoulder was jacked and he could not do anything. I felt terrible for him he was taking brutal shot after brutal shot. He is a f*ckin tough dude. If Sergei stands with Aleks I think he will be in trouble. IMO Aleks has the best hands in MMA(heavyweight).
07-31-2006, 01:20 AM
- 6'0" 225 lbs.
- Join Date
- May 2004
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
This is definitely an exciting addition to an already great card. I'm unsure of who to pick. Aleks seems pretty good, but hasn't really beat anyone yet. I agree with Alexander that A.E. has the advantage standing.
07-31-2006, 06:29 AM
Aleks' hands were impressive as hell when he fought that huge English goof. He weathered a ridiculous charge, and in the midst of the flurry he landed punch after punch after punch...Originally Posted by Alexander
He looked impressive against Crocop too, until Crocop landed a mean combination just before the famous head kick.
Similar Forum Threads
- By windwords7 in forum Weight LossReplies: 19Last Post: 05-31-2008, 06:38 AM
- By true_c in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 12-07-2002, 10:14 AM
- By scotty2 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-03-2002, 10:32 PM
- By Kay in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 11-21-2002, 04:26 PM
- By MassMachine in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-30-2002, 05:13 PM