- 06-12-2006, 03:17 PM
I don't know his exact weigh-in numbers, but it seems like Arlovski keeps coming in smaller and smaller with each successive fight. The lack of chest hair can of course make the comparison a little harder. Maybe he's more concerned with speed and endurence these days?
Anyone else noticed this?
- 06-12-2006, 03:43 PM
I think he stays pretty level with his weight, his site puts him at 6"4' and 240. Wonder what his %bf is.
- 06-12-2006, 04:40 PM
I think he's weighed in as high as 245 before, but I thought he was like 228 in the Sylvia rematch (I may be completely wrong about this, though).
06-12-2006, 08:40 PM
06-12-2006, 09:50 PM
Damn, he's a beast. Whenever I've seen him in clips I always thought he looked on the small side. Must've been fighting some huge guys.
06-12-2006, 11:38 PM
That's not their weight from that fight, though. It's just a value from an earlier fight. Sylvia was like 255 for that fight.Originally Posted by stxnas
06-13-2006, 10:03 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By motiv8er in forum General ChatReplies: 35Last Post: 02-20-2006, 10:43 PM
- By FENRIR in forum SupplementsReplies: 49Last Post: 12-29-2005, 01:56 AM
- By baham99 in forum General ChatReplies: 28Last Post: 06-03-2005, 10:32 PM
- By the5thhorseman in forum General ChatReplies: 9Last Post: 04-08-2004, 07:38 AM
- By Number 5 in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 12-07-2003, 03:49 PM