UFC results -- Someone update this
- 03-04-2006, 09:21 PM
- 03-05-2006, 01:21 AM
GSP Over Penn
Franklin still is the champ.
I didn't get to see the last couple of fights, my wife put me in a kimura and I tapped and had to take her home...
- 03-05-2006, 02:42 AM
lol i made the mistake of showing my wife wristlocks and come a longs, now she uses them to get me out of the tools section at JC pennys
03-05-2006, 01:28 PM
- 5'11" 205 lbs.
- Join Date
- Feb 2003
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
were you an MSG 2fast? learned that **** in MSG school myself but that was before the USMC started the martial arts program. getsum27
03-05-2006, 02:07 PM
Nope, we learned it in the 2nd SRIG, then revised when they got the MCMAP program online
03-05-2006, 03:12 PM
- Tom Murphy defeats Icho Larenas at 1:59 of Rd 3 by TKO ref stoppage
- Jason Lambert defeats Rob McDonald at 1:54 of Rd 1 by Kimura
- Sam Stout defeats Spencer Fisher by split decision
- Mark Hominick defeats Yves Edwards by triangle choke at 1:53 of Rd 2
- Nathan Marquardt defests Joe Doerksen by unanimous decision
- Georges St. Pierre defeats BJ Penn by split decision
- Mike Swick defeats Steve Vigneault by Guillotine choke at 2:09 of Rd 1.
- Rich Franklin defeats David Loiseau to retain his UFC Middleweight title by unanimous decision
03-10-2006, 03:08 PM
Nobody in his class is going to beat Franklin for a long, long time.
Similar Forum Threads
- By E-Swift25 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 11-11-2005, 01:20 PM
- By CDB in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2005, 09:42 PM
- By gabriel in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 11-15-2004, 02:21 PM
- By unfknblvbl89 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-30-2004, 09:09 PM
- By Old Guy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-01-2003, 06:40 PM