Rousey future?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So does Rousey come back after this? I just don't see her being able to get her mind right again.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Her striking hasn't really gotten better than when she started. she just hasn't evolved with the womens side of the sport. Maybe she can get another coach or better help with her striking, but she she can only do so much, she probably has some bad habits that are ingrained in her at this point. Her striking defense is even worse, she not going to be able to rush in and try and throw someone.

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
She's done for a year or 2 then will come back and fight a chump and win then fight someone with a strike game and lose then re-retire

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Her striking hasn't really gotten better than when she started. she just hasn't evolved with the womens side of the sport. Maybe she can get another coach or better help with her striking, but she she can only do so much, she probably has some bad habits that are ingrained in her at this point. Her striking defense is even worse, she not going to be able to rush in and try and throw someone.
Her coaching has just been enjoying the ride and cashing checks and the UFC did her no favors either. This is her Rocky 3!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
She's done for a year or 2 then will come back and fight a chump and win then fight someone with a strike game and lose then re-retire
I just don't see her coming back. It took so much to get her back this time and that was a disaster.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
She's done. And should be on suicide watch for the next few months

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Her coaching has just been enjoying the ride and cashing checks and the UFC did her no favors either. This is her Rocky 3!
I can't blame the UFC here, they promoted her very hard and help put her on the map. It's up to her to stay ahead of the curve.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can't blame the UFC here, they promoted her very hard and help put her on the map. It's up to her to stay ahead of the curve.
At the end of the day, she's an adult and the responsibility is all on her, but the UFC babied her. Don't get me wrong, she accomplished a lot, but I hope she follows Miesha and steps to the side.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
two fights ending with falcon punches and a falcon kick.. Hopefully she is done.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
thought she was done before this last fight, should be done now.