Crazeeeeeee 202 presser

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. C'mon....you know that face contusions are nothing - they just look bad. I somehow think that cm got the worse of those kicks. And what kind of mma fighter hasn't toughened up his shins...lmao

2. Foot not shin. Mcgregor hardly looked like he was in a fight face wise.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    C'mon....you know that face contusions are nothing - they just look bad. I somehow think that cm got the worse of those kicks. And what kind of mma fighter hasn't toughened up his shins...lmao
    When you kick that hard, breaks happen. Hell, how often does someone break a hand in MMA? Some people just hit too hard for their bodies to handle (e.g. Fedor, Vitor).
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

4. He can also get clearance after October from an ortho doc.

5. I'm just saying it's not the decisive win or one sided fight people are trying to make it out to be
    •   

6. Crazeeeeeee 202 presser

Seem like a pretty solid decision, I think you just are trying too hard to make it look like it wasn't .
    Can't let yourself get caught up in the preflight act he does.

7. Whoever scored the third 10-8 needs to be reevaluated.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

8. Quote Originally Posted by rugger48 View Post
    Sorry I meant before the mcgregor fight and really thats your defense on jones. Jones is 22-1 and his only lose is from a dq.

I think your letting your hate for mcgregor get involved. When mcgregor was going to fight RDJ a lot of people were split on that fight because they felt RDJ had too much power for mcgregor and mcgregor didn't have enough. Only way I think Connor can be consistently successful at 155 is if he stops making the cut 145 so much, I think it makes him weak over time. I think if he was to keep his weight up over time he could get strong enough to compete at 155 a little better. Right now I think he could compete at 155 because he is closer to his out of camp weight over a long period of time, I'm also curious how his next 145 fight will be, thats going to be s hard cut for him this time.

Looking like his coach is thinking the same thing, I don't think the cut to 145 it reasonable for him anymore, like to see him fight RDA first before Alvarez, but my guess they pair him up with Alvarez because everybody wants the money that comes with fighting Connor.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ufc 202 fight card really shįts
    By bighulksmash in forum MMA
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-15-2016, 06:46 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-28-2010, 10:55 PM
  3. My Shows Presale Presser
    By TheMouth in forum MMA
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-12-2008, 06:09 PM