Predictions on UFC 200

Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

  1. I think it's PED, or Drug failure. UFC has been in spotlight over other issues lately, and this is a cover up. I could be wrong, but who knows.

    On a side note, Corey Beastin Anderson who is up and coming is from the town I live in now. He was on the last McGregor Diaz card. Restaurants here have sandwiches and stuff named for him lol.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    I think it's PED, or Drug failure. UFC has been in spotlight over other issues lately, and this is a cover up. I could be wrong, but who knows.

    On a side note, Corey Beastin Anderson who is up and coming is from the town I live in now. He was on the last McGregor Diaz card. Restaurants here have sandwiches and stuff named for him lol.
    cover up PED but not coke and dui?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by smith_69 View Post
    cover up PED but not coke and dui?
    That's why said or Drug.

    Too many instances too close together with biggest stars
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    That's why said or Drug.

    Too many instances too close together with biggest stars
    true

  5. Trash talkers make money. Ive fought pro mma, no i didn't ever make ufc. Back when i did it 05-06 i didn't use anything but all the big name guys in my gym did. Prop low with orals stop a few weeks out no pct. That was standard to pass thr drug test. Guys also sniffed before there fights. Fuxin nutz
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    Trash talkers make money. Ive fought pro mma, no i didn't ever make ufc. Back when i did it 05-06 i didn't use anything but all the big name guys in my gym did. Prop low with orals stop a few weeks out no pct. That was standard to pass thr drug test. Guys also sniffed before there fights. Fuxin nutz
    i never competed but have studied BJJ- injuries happen its a brutal sport. They need to allow some sort of PED for repair

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    Trash talkers make money. Ive fought pro mma, no i didn't ever make ufc. Back when i did it 05-06 i didn't use anything but all the big name guys in my gym did. Prop low with orals stop a few weeks out no pct. That was standard to pass thr drug test. Guys also sniffed before there fights. Fuxin nutz
    Can't get away with PED usage In top tier promotions such as the UFC. USADA show up randomly at your house even at night to test you right then and there. Wanderlei Silva got introuble for running from a test when they showed up at his gym and he sneaked out the back door lol. Very hard to be on peds in the UFC and not get popped.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by MMAguy View Post
    Can't get away with PED usage In top tier promotions such as the UFC. USADA show up randomly at your house even at night to test you right then and there. Wanderlei Silva got introuble for running from a test when they showed up at his gym and he sneaked out the back door lol. Very hard to be on peds in the UFC and not get popped.
    he was sneaking out the back, he was training - its the exit move- duh lol

  9. Quote Originally Posted by smith_69 View Post
    i never competed but have studied BJJ- injuries happen its a brutal sport. They need to allow some sort of PED for repair
    I agree. Anderson Silva used peds after his broken leg injury to help recovery. I highly believe it should be allowed for injuries.

  10. Im a firm supporter of steroids in pro sports. If they really did x it out for good. Bye to 50plus hr weaker ko reels 200lb lineman? You gonna wanna watch that, nope. Whos healthier a steroids using athlete or some drunk on a barstool smoking a pack a day

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    Im a firm supporter of steroids in pro sports. If they really did x it out for good. Bye to 50plus hr weaker ko reels 200lb lineman? You gonna wanna watch that, nope. Whos healthier a steroids using athlete or some drunk on a barstool smoking a pack a day
    well not heavier aas, there are those that can be used for helping/aiding recovery- not adding 20 lbs

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    Im a firm supporter of steroids in pro sports. If they really did x it out for good. Bye to 50plus hr weaker ko reels 200lb lineman? You gonna wanna watch that, nope. Whos healthier a steroids using athlete or some drunk on a barstool smoking a pack a day
    We all know the NFL is flooded with off season steroid use. Take that away and the NFL will not be nearly as enjoyable to watch.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    I think it's PED, or Drug failure. UFC has been in spotlight over other issues lately, and this is a cover up. I could be wrong, but who knows.

    On a side note, Corey Beastin Anderson who is up and coming is from the town I live in now. He was on the last McGregor Diaz card. Restaurants here have sandwiches and stuff named for him lol.
    That's pretty cool. I'm from Robbie lawlers home town, have hung out with him a few times through a friend. He's an intense dude, lol. Funny story, he actually punched my brother in law in the face in high school, he still talks about it often, especially when we're watching the fights. "I got knocked out, but he is the champ" lol

  14. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    That's pretty cool. I'm from Robbie lawlers home town, have hung out with him a few times through a friend. He's an intense dude, lol. Funny story, he actually punched my brother in law in the face in high school, he still talks about it often, especially when we're watching the fights. "I got knocked out, but he is the champ" lol
    I've trained at Zingano BJJ. Cat Zingano and her husband are great people. I hope she gets another run for the title.

  15. Most the guys i fought with were bellatore, 2ufc and some wec, not sure the last still is going on was cali 12 years ago

  16. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    I think it's PED, or Drug failure. UFC has been in spotlight over other issues lately, and this is a cover up. I could be wrong, but who knows.

    On a side note, Corey Beastin Anderson who is up and coming is from the town I live in now. He was on the last McGregor Diaz card. Restaurants here have sandwiches and stuff named for him lol.
    If they didn't cover up Anderson Silva, they're not going to cover up Conor.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  17. And about Conor, I wonder if we'll ever know the whole story. I really hope we haven't seen the last of him in the octagon though. Love him or hate him, dude is entertaining

  18. He will have many characters to follow.

  19. Update: Conor tried to fool a gambler (Dana white) there's talk that GSP is getting lots of texts... Dana white mentioned today that if he and mcgregor can work it out today he can still fight at UFC 200..

    I'll try to keep you guys updated

  20. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    That's pretty cool. I'm from Robbie lawlers home town, have hung out with him a few times through a friend. He's an intense dude, lol. Funny story, he actually punched my brother in law in the face in high school, he still talks about it often, especially when we're watching the fights. "I got knocked out, but he is the champ" lol
    Lol that's awesome.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by MMAguy View Post
    Update: Conor tried to fool a gambler (Dana white) there's talk that GSP is getting lots of texts... Dana white mentioned today that if he and mcgregor can work it out today he can still fight at UFC 200..

    I'll try to keep you guys updated
    GSP?!?! Is he still alive lol. I'm curious how he got pulled into this mess.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    GSP?!?! Is he still alive lol. I'm curious how he got pulled into this mess.
    haha, funny story - I forgot how young GSP was because it seems like it's been decades since he fought.
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

  23. Dana white himself has said he's got texts from gsp about returning, but no deals or confirmation has been noted. Gsp made a lot of money but even if he comes back for just ONE more fight he can make a LOT of money $$$. I'm sure gsp knows this.

  24. Idk. GSP fights were boring at the end. He could never finish. He fought like a damn Canadian. He beat people so politely it made me sick lol.
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Idk. GSP fights were boring at the end. He could never finish. He fought like a damn Canadian. He beat people so politely it made me sick lol.
    Sooo true lol
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-27-2012, 06:17 AM
  2. Thoughts on UFC 120?
    By terminator in forum MMA
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-21-2010, 10:47 PM
  3. Latest rumor on UFC 103 in Dallas
    By Rodja in forum MMA
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 04:14 PM
  4. Huerta Passes On UFC Contract
    By stxnas in forum MMA
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 05:19 PM
  5. Increased urination on Bold 200
    By josephd79 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-10-2008, 10:21 PM
Log in
Log in