Ufc 192 predictions and discussion

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Iam excited to see this one fight car is loaded and its going to be full of excitement. Lets hear some predictions and make some calls on these fights.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm not even sure how Gustafsson got this fight. He lost to the last person that Cormier beat!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I'm not even sure how Gustafsson got this fight. He lost to the last person that Cormier beat!
I think i posted this right after the last ufc ha ... but ill tell ya this gustofson vs Cormier is definitely goingto be a hell of a good fight !!!! ... personally im taking gustofson by tko i placed a hefty bet ha i hope he takes him if not ill b pissing out the window. Do you think rousey is going to fight cyborg?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think i posted this right after the last ufc ha ... but ill tell ya this gustofson vs Cormier is definitely goingto be a hell of a good fight !!!! ... personally im taking gustofson by tko i placed a hefty bet ha i hope he takes him if not ill b pissing out the window. Do you think rousey is going to fight cyborg?
I think they will fight, but believe it is going to be a lot like the Mayweather/Pacquiao when it actually happens...it won't really mean anything. I don't agree with the Cyborg fans though. I think Rousey can choose when/if they fight and at what weight they fight because she didn't cheat. Cyborg still has an advantage even if she isn't still using, but her strength can't match Rousey's technique. It would be nice to see somebody fight Rousey that has a chance though!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I think they will fight, but believe it is going to be a lot like the Mayweather/Pacquiao when it actually happens...it won't really mean anything. I don't agree with the Cyborg fans though. I think Rousey can choose when/if they fight and at what weight they fight because she didn't cheat. Cyborg still has an advantage even if she isn't still using, but her strength can't match Rousey's technique. It would be nice to see somebody fight Rousey that has a chance though!
Yeah i agree with you, it would be awesome to see rousey fight someone who actually stands up with her. As far as the rest of the card . Have you seen who mark hunt is lined up to fight?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Belfort vs Henderson tonight. Who do you got? Or is this a case of who cares?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I hope you win, but I think I would have gone with Belfort in the 1st.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not a whole lot of guys I care about tonight, but good to see Clay Guida still going at it.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
McGregor? I don't think Guida would have a chance. I really like Guida and think that McGregor talks a lot more than he has proven so far, but he still has some talent.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
McGregor? I don't think Guida would have a chance. I really like Guida and think that McGregor talks a lot more than he has proven so far, but he still has some talent.
I would fight McGregor anywhere anytime. Im not into mma as much as i am street fighting.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry you lost that bet! Early stoppage imo, but I doubt he would have recovered.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Yes belfort beat em .. its cool . Iam taking holmes over rousey

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes belfort beat em .. its cool . Iam taking holmes over rousey
Not impossible, but I don't see it happening. If they were just boxing, then Holmes takes it, but Rousey can eat enough punches to get in there and do what she does.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Not impossible, but I don't see it happening. If they were just boxing, then Holmes takes it, but Rousey can eat enough punches to get in there and do what she does.
Rousey is the favorite for sure. Hunt vs Silva is wat im after.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Jedrzejczyk is the one that I'm excited for! Letourneau is going to get destroyed.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't know what the hell is going on there or who they are going to pull in. It was Jaideep Singh, but then the promoters weren't impressed by his recent fight. I just can't think of anybody that matters who isn't currently under contract with another promotion.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I don't know what the hell is going on there or who they are going to pull in. It was Jaideep Singh, but then the promoters weren't impressed by his recent fight. I just can't think of anybody that matters who isn't currently under contract with another promotion.
It be nice to see him fight cro cop again

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
True! Two legends for sure...just not sure I would create a whole NYE promotion around either. Don't get me wrong, Fedor is one of the best, but he's just not the fighter he once was.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
That was a damn good fight . Wat ever happened to alex his brother?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
And that's two for you!!! This changes a lot.

Chiefsnation23

Chiefsnation23

Awards
Nice upset. Glad I streamed the fights tonight.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just happy to have some balance in that division now even if it is only one other person, but Rousey has still set the bar pretty damn high.

Chiefsnation23

Chiefsnation23

Awards
She did but when faced with adversity she looked weak. Just my opinion on this fight. I'd love to see a rematch.

Chiefsnation23

Chiefsnation23

Awards
Yeah did you hear him taking to her after the first? He gave no recommendations to take it to the ground. She was clearly getting rocked and out matched boxing. No urgency or strategy what's so ever.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Yeah did you hear him taking to her after the first? He gave no recommendations to take it to the ground. She was clearly getting rocked and out matched boxing. No urgency or strategy what's so ever.
Imo rousey walked in to that loss full speed. She was over confident and under trained.

Chiefsnation23

Chiefsnation23

Awards
Imo rousey walked in to that loss full speed. She was over confident and under trained.
Same. She felt the pressure when she wasn't connecting early. Also, way to aggressive and hasn't shown she can overcome adversity yet as a fighter.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Same. She felt the pressure when she wasn't connecting early. Also, way to aggressive and hasn't shown she can overcome adversity yet as a fighter.
Yes it was a sad fight to watch iam not a fan of hers.
The Bigfoot vs hunt fight was a disappointment. Although mark hunt being from my native land iam automatically a fan of his. I wanted 5 rounds of back and forth between them.

Chiefsnation23

Chiefsnation23

Awards
Me too. Their last fight was one of the best ever. I was also going for hunt but wanted to see another brawl.

Chiefsnation23

Chiefsnation23

Awards
That's the way to go. Easy transaction plus bragging rights.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Oh man bro its funny as u know i always pick the winners

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 0
Blazin604 MMA 7
Apsmith4992 General Chat 19
Female Fitness 1
Aleksandar37 MMA 8