Conor McGregor

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Def bummed to see Tate go out but like you said, nothing but class.

As "annoying" as Connor may be, he's built an insane brand and is making money like nobody ever. Can't fault the guy for playing to the masses. He's the god of the arena right now and has the talent to back it up. He's pure entertainment. Love or hate him, he's a must watch at all times
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    Oh, and Michael Johnson! That dude was not going to tap. That was a painful fight to watch. Khabib did not look like he wanted to keep beating the crap out of him, but nobody was stopping the fight and Johnson was apparently prepared to die in the octagon.
    I've never understood MJs style with the crouch down belly punches. Drives me crazy.

The fight with the Polish girls was great. ****ing warriors.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Def bummed to see Tate go out but like you said, nothing but class.

As "annoying" as Connor may be, he's built an insane brand and is making money like nobody ever. Can't fault the guy for playing to the masses. He's the god of the arena right now and has the talent to back it up. He's pure entertainment. Love or hate him, he's a must watch at all times
    Oh, I don't fault him. He has earned the right to talk and is a great fighter. I just don't want to listen to it lol.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

4. Conor is an absolute warrior. As soon as his entrance music '' the foggy dew'' kicks in he knows irish all over the world are behind him. He shut plenty of mouths last nite and will continue to do so in the future. Eddie ''glass jaw'' alvarez was obliterated with ease.

5. I just enjoy watching dominant fighters. Loved Anderson Silva toying with people and loved Connor doing it last night.

When you're the baddest, you SHOULD make it known
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    •   

•