Silva vs Weidman II

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
Lol, as much as I hate him I say Silva because he would be supremely stupid to play around the 2nd time. So if he's all business he would probably win. Weidman never showed that he could out fight Silva BECAUSE Silva wasn't fighting him. Weidman caught him with a sweet punch because Silva was being stupid.

justmechillin

Weidman with a RNC or armbar. Why, because he is the stronger fighter that has all the confidence in the world now, and the 38yr old fighter doesn't do any resistance training............ BOOM!

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
I hope you're right, or Weidman beats the snot out of him!

BJJChris

Awards
Just came across this thread.

How bout them leg kicks? Ha!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wonder if they will have a 3rd fight right away when Silva is good to go.

BJJChris

Awards
I don't think he's going to. He's pushing 40 and he wabts to be an actor. He'll probably just retire.

justmechillin

I think its time for DW to get off some $$$ and finally have a GSP vs Spider fight at 177lbs in a year.... Spider is still a great fighter, probably in the top 3 at 185 still, #2 being Belfort IMO...

BJJChris

Awards
Weidman is going to kill belfort, TRT positive or not. Silva is still a beast. I'm pretty sure GSP quit the UFC. If Silva does come back,i think he should fight Jones.

In my opinion, JoseAldo is the best pound for pound fighter in the world

justmechillin

Weidman is going to kill belfort, TRT positive or not. Silva is still a beast. I'm pretty sure GSP quit the UFC. If Silva does come back,i think he should fight Jones.

In my opinion, JoseAldo is the best pound for pound fighter in the world
Weidman & belfort is gonna be a war for sure, I'm pullin for weidman. I don't think spider wants ant part of jones, jones is a beast.....

BJJChris

Awards
Right. I think they put him too high on the pedestal and were a bit worried about having him fight Jones. That's why he wanted to fight gsp. GSP walks around at 188, silva walks around at 234, that's just an unfair fight haha. I'd like to see that Rory McDonald guy fight more. Hes been garbage lately, but when he actually shows up to fight (like he did against bj penn) hes phenomenal. Rory vs Silva would be a good fight, of they were both fighting,opposed to scoring points