UFC UPSET!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. justmechillin
    justmechillin's Avatar

    I have been waiting for years now, to see someone pop Sylva in the ribs when he is doing all that ignorant bobbing and weaving.... Sylva is good at getting the other fighter into head-hunting him..... The guys that spar with Chris knew he had an excellent chance to win, because Chris IS that good... I just hope Chris breaks his ribs in a rematch, but who knows when that will be.....


  2. Quote Originally Posted by justmechillin View Post
    I have been waiting for years now, to see someone pop Sylva in the ribs when he is doing all that ignorant bobbing and weaving.... Sylva is good at getting the other fighter into head-hunting him..... The guys that spar with Chris knew he had an excellent chance to win, because Chris IS that good... I just hope Chris breaks his ribs in a rematch, but who knows when that will be.....
    I would love to see Silva start losing now to others! Kind've like the 4 minute mile...nobody thought it could be done then when somebody did it EVERYBODY started breaking it. People know now he can lose so they will go into the fight with a different mind set and beat him up!!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Matt73 View Post
    Ok, so I said ur points are valid, for people have always done this in sport and other things too. But I say this isn't what happened here...that is my opinion. Not sure what you don't get? It's ur opinion it could've happened here. I say bull****. So ur not understanding. As thick as you are I understood ur point and I stand behind my words calling people that thought the fight was thrown as stupid. Therefore disagreeing with you. Simple brah.
    as thick as I am, this coming from some who thinks someone wont get knocked out on purpose for money. lol

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Matt73 View Post
    Don't quite get the reference?? You must be a kid than because I was explaining the reason for the caps and it must have gone over ur head. Because I was expecting you to understand & say " oh, I get it..." I gave you too much credit. Sorry wont happen again.
    yes I must be a kid. pssst just alittle hint you can click on the name in the forum and IT GIVES YOU A PROFILE. bet you understood that.

    let me give you a clearer understanding, WHEN YOU USE CAPS POSTING ON A FORUM ITS STUPID AND MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by pampers938 View Post
    Silva stood to make a ton more money with a win!!! He cost himself a huge pay day in a super fight. And he could have won that super fight against GSP and parlayed it into a mega pay day with jones.


    GSP wasn't going to happen he never wanted the fight, jones can still happen and I bet white will mention as such soon.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by rugger48 View Post
    as thick as I am, this coming from some who thinks someone wont get knocked out on purpose for money. lol
    You're a dope! How many times have I said I agree people do this, but it's NOT the case in this fight!! If there is anymore proof that you shouldn't argue with an idiot, this is it!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by rugger48 View Post
    yes I must be a kid. pssst just alittle hint you can click on the name in the forum and IT GIVES YOU A PROFILE. bet you understood that.

    let me give you a clearer understanding, WHEN YOU USE CAPS POSTING ON A FORUM ITS STUPID AND MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hahahahahahaha. You mistake me for actually caring to click on your profile. Very foolish of you. And no, it's when you do a whole paragraph in caps or all your sentences in caps. THAT'S when you look stupid! Hey? See what I did there I used caps for emphasis. Ooooooooo, amaaaazing.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by justmechillin View Post
    I have been waiting for years now, to see someone pop Sylva in the ribs when he is doing all that ignorant bobbing and weaving.... Sylva is good at getting the other fighter into head-hunting him..... The guys that spar with Chris knew he had an excellent chance to win, because Chris IS that good... I just hope Chris breaks his ribs in a rematch, but who knows when that will be.....
    Lol, hell, I wanted to pop him! Yeah I'd like to see more damage done to him too.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Matt73 View Post
    Hahahahahahaha. You mistake me for actually being smart enough to click on your profile. Very foolish of you. And no, it's when you do a whole paragraph in caps or all your sentences in caps. THAT'S when you look stupid! Hey? See what I did there I used caps for emphasis. Ooooooooo, amaaaazing.
    ftfy

  10. Quote Originally Posted by rugger48 View Post

    GSP wasn't going to happen he never wanted the fight, jones can still happen and I bet white will mention as such soon.
    GSP wanted te fight at 175 catch weight. The jones won't happen Dana white has said 10 times already its off te table! Te only fight jones I can see is Cain.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by pampers938 View Post
    GSP wanted te fight at 175 catch weight. The jones won't happen Dana white has said 10 times already its off te table! Te only fight jones I can see is Cain.
    not saying your wrong , but can you link me to all of that.

  12. I actually didn't believe it when I heard it. But it was said in the post fight conference. Just YouTube ufc 162 press conference. That's he starts the press conference. He says that silva was the link between all the super fights. I do however see Anderson fighting Roy jones jr.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Matt73 View Post
    I know what I'm debating and you're not reading & I hate repeating myself. Nobody throws a fight BY LETTING THEMSELVES GET KNOCKED OUT! It's by a phantom punch or pretending to get knocked out by a weak punch that lands that's how fights are thrown. Don't think I'm na´ve, argue the point! Here and now some say he might have thrown the fight. Regarding that statement I think those people are stupid. I'm ONLY talking about this fight. Don't make light of your contradictions either. You start making things up to support your point,trilogy matches & shaved points thrown races. Those are valid but not to this fight and this time. You can't fake unconsciousness like that HE WAS OUT! By the way I didn't say you thought it, I don't think you do. You're playing devils advocate, I'm saying people that think that are stupid because they are always looking for some conspiracy, AND THIS WAS BLACK & WHITE.
    This is not necessarily true.....sonny Liston got cold cocked knocked out by Ali.....and people said he threw the fight. Buster vs Tyson....people said Tyson threw the fight. Thrown fights can result in real knock outs.

    I do however agree that a fix was not on. I know this sounds crazy, but there is not enough at stake for the bosses to get involved in a fix for this sport. This isn't boxing when we there are 50+ million in pay-per-views, and other ridiculous purses. It's not THAT much money. Silvia is a showboat, and he got KO'd. Plain and simple.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by av6258 View Post
    This is not necessarily true.....sonny Liston got cold cocked knocked out by Ali.....and people said he threw the fight. Buster vs Tyson....people said Tyson threw the fight. Thrown fights can result in real knock outs.

    I do however agree that a fix was not on. I know this sounds crazy, but there is not enough at stake for the bosses to get involved in a fix for this sport. This isn't boxing when we there are 50+ million in pay-per-views, and other ridiculous purses. It's not THAT much money. Silvia is a showboat, and he got KO'd. Plain and simple.
    Fair enough, I can't say it has not or never will happen. Like you said that was not the case here. We've seen this showboating or cockiness in other sports too and people paying the price for their actions. And it caught up with him.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. bulk powders causing upset stomach?
    By Crimson_Soul in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-11-2005, 11:53 PM
  2. nolva upsetting stomach?
    By TUCKER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-24-2004, 06:34 PM
  3. M1T and digestive upset
    By cpa5oh in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-23-2004, 11:42 AM
  4. UFC Tommorow night!
    By AlexParty in forum General Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-11-2003, 09:24 AM
  5. Ufc In June
    By AlexParty in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-09-2003, 10:34 PM
Log in
Log in