- 07-10-2013, 07:25 PM
I have been waiting for years now, to see someone pop Sylva in the ribs when he is doing all that ignorant bobbing and weaving.... Sylva is good at getting the other fighter into head-hunting him..... The guys that spar with Chris knew he had an excellent chance to win, because Chris IS that good... I just hope Chris breaks his ribs in a rematch, but who knows when that will be.....
- 07-10-2013, 07:46 PM
07-10-2013, 09:19 PM
07-10-2013, 09:21 PM
let me give you a clearer understanding, WHEN YOU USE CAPS POSTING ON A FORUM ITS STUPID AND MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
07-10-2013, 09:23 PM
07-10-2013, 09:50 PM
07-10-2013, 09:59 PM
07-10-2013, 10:24 PM
07-10-2013, 10:32 PM
07-10-2013, 11:12 PM
07-11-2013, 12:31 AM
07-11-2013, 07:29 AM
I actually didn't believe it when I heard it. But it was said in the post fight conference. Just YouTube ufc 162 press conference. That's he starts the press conference. He says that silva was the link between all the super fights. I do however see Anderson fighting Roy jones jr.
09-20-2013, 09:40 AM
I do however agree that a fix was not on. I know this sounds crazy, but there is not enough at stake for the bosses to get involved in a fix for this sport. This isn't boxing when we there are 50+ million in pay-per-views, and other ridiculous purses. It's not THAT much money. Silvia is a showboat, and he got KO'd. Plain and simple.
09-20-2013, 01:00 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Crimson_Soul in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-11-2005, 11:53 PM
- By TUCKER in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-24-2004, 06:34 PM
- By cpa5oh in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 04-23-2004, 11:42 AM
- By AlexParty in forum General ChatReplies: 20Last Post: 06-11-2003, 09:24 AM
- By AlexParty in forum General ChatReplies: 15Last Post: 05-09-2003, 10:34 PM