Overreem

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Football12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    35

    Overreem


    How high were overreems test levels?

  2. Registered User
    rugger48's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,060
    Rep Power
    45135

    4 posts down is your answer.
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,077
    Rep Power
    918000

    It wasn't his level that was the issue; it was his T:E ratio, which was 14:1.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Football12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    35

    Wow what do you think he was taking?
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,077
    Rep Power
    918000

    Test...
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  6. Registered User
    stankyleg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    here
    Posts
    1,491
    Rep Power
    27972

    Lmao. That guy is so jacked.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,077
    Rep Power
    918000

    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  8. Registered User
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Hawaii
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335098

    Wow he has made some great progress.
    Test works.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  9. Registered User
    Fresco's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    63

    Haha wow! U would think he'd be a bit smarter.about it!
  10. Banned
    BigVida's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    120
    Rep Power
    0

    overeems very dedicated, who cares if he uses test. everyone o them dudes do anyways
  11. Registered User
    ToNNNNyT's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    85
    Rep Power
    251

    The meds he was taking had test in them which gave him the high reading he was found to NOT have any steroids in his blood.
    The doctor confirmed that he had given him test in the meds for Overeems ribs which is why Reem is only out for 9 months and not the standard 12.
  12. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,077
    Rep Power
    918000

    Quote Originally Posted by ToNNNNyT View Post
    The meds he was taking had test in them which gave him the high reading he was found to NOT have any steroids in his blood.
    The doctor confirmed that he had given him test in the meds for Overeems ribs which is why Reem is only out for 9 months and not the standard 12.
    How do you test positive and not have exogenous test in your system? Also, blood tests were not taken as that is not NSAC protocol (everything is done by UA). They're both full of **** as the doctor has already had controversy around him and Overeem pulled some shady actions prior to the Lesnar fight.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  13. Registered User
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Afghanistan
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,262
    Rep Power
    719849

    Quote Originally Posted by ToNNNNyT
    The meds he was taking had test in them which gave him the high reading he was found to NOT have any steroids in his blood.
    The doctor confirmed that he had given him test in the meds for Overeems ribs which is why Reem is only out for 9 months and not the standard 12.
    So let me get this straight. He took an external substance into his body that contained testosterone that was not naturally produced by his own body yet he did not take a steroid? This makes no sense. Regardless what the reason was or whether or not he knew what he was taking the fact still remains that exogenous testosterone is still considered a steroid.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  14. Banned
    ThunderHumper's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sacramento, ca
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,058
    Rep Power
    0

    Nonono Phuk overeem he's such a juicer and anyone that watched any of his fights years back would know. He's gotten like 3x bigger since pride go youtube it
  15. Registered User
    tWack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    423
    Rep Power
    2342

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper View Post
    Nonono Phuk overeem he's such a juicer and anyone that watched any of his fights years back would know. He's gotten like 3x bigger since pride go youtube it
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSRBs1a3AhM
  16. Registered User
    ToNNNNyT's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    85
    Rep Power
    251

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    How do you test positive and not have exogenous test in your system? Also, blood tests were not taken as that is not NSAC protocol (everything is done by UA). They're both full of **** as the doctor has already had controversy around him and Overeem pulled some shady actions prior to the Lesnar fight.
    Reem missed a drug test due to him having to fly back to Holland so in order to fight Lesnar he had to get a temp license(which is already sort of bending the rules) and have 3 random drug these after to the fight in which he passed the first two and failed the last one.
  17. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,077
    Rep Power
    918000

    Quote Originally Posted by ToNNNNyT View Post
    Reem missed a drug test due to him having to fly back to Holland so in order to fight Lesnar he had to get a temp license(which is already sort of bending the rules) and have 3 random drug these after to the fight in which he passed the first two and failed the last one.
    It was 2 post-fight tests within six months and neither you nor I know if that was the first or second random UA that was taken at the press conference. Overeem claiming ignorance is total BS because he had fought in Vegas prior to the Lesnar bout and the Golden Glory camp has also competed in Vegas and knows the rules. Regardless, I can tell you're an Overeem apologist just by your tone in these posts.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  18. Banned
    ThunderHumper's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sacramento, ca
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,058
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

    It was 2 post-fight tests within six months and neither you nor I know if that was the first or second random UA that was taken at the press conference. Overeem claiming ignorance is total BS because he had fought in Vegas prior to the Lesnar bout and the Golden Glory camp has also competed in Vegas and knows the rules. Regardless, I can tell you're an Overeem apologist just by your tone in these posts.
    No he's just a dumphuck. Anyone trying to defend overseen is blindly ignorant. The proof is in the videos and someone already linked one in this thread. It was only a matter of time before he got caught
  19. Registered User
    retrofitted's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    24346

    Its
  20. Registered User
    retrofitted's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    24346

    Sorry for the above post. Damn android app. It's a shame he lost out on the title fight after all that bravado claiming he was the most tested athlete in mma.
  21. Registered User
    daniel11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    246
    Rep Power
    10403

    During the surprise test, they took 2 samples. They test the first sample purely for T:E ratio. This does not tell if there are any steroids in the system, but if the T ratio is high then it's a pretty clear indicator that they are on test or roids.

    The second sample is reserved for the athlete to request to be retested if they believe the first was incorrect. If the second same is tested they actually test for the substances not just T:E levels.

    Overeem and camp never requested to have the second sample tested.
    "above all else, WILLINGNESS is the most effective at reaching your goals"
  22. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,077
    Rep Power
    918000

    Quote Originally Posted by daniel11 View Post
    During the surprise test, they took 2 samples. They test the first sample purely for T:E ratio. This does not tell if there are any steroids in the system, but if the T ratio is high then it's a pretty clear indicator that they are on test or roids.

    The second sample is reserved for the athlete to request to be retested if they believe the first was incorrect. If the second same is tested they actually test for the substances not just T:E levels.

    Overeem and camp never requested to have the second sample tested.
    That's also not true. The "B" sample is used in case there is a false positive in the "A" sample. T:E is just one of the things that is tested in each sample.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  23. Registered User
    mmats's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    2223

    overeem would have lost to dos santos anyways, his chin is weak
  24. Registered User
    alex beta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    2172

    First he destroyed lesnar badly

    Second he will make cry jds
    This dude is a freak roids or not
    Yes roids help but doesnt make You a champion if You dont have what it takes
  25. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,077
    Rep Power
    918000

    Quote Originally Posted by alex beta View Post
    First he destroyed lesnar badly

    Second he will make cry jds
    This dude is a freak roids or not
    Yes roids help but doesnt make You a champion if You dont have what it takes
    Overeem got KO'd multiple times by LHWs. Do you really think that his chin can hold up to JDS?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  26. Banned
    ThunderHumper's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sacramento, ca
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,058
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by alex beta
    First he destroyed lesnar badly

    Second he will make cry jds
    This dude is a freak roids or not
    Yes roids help but doesnt make You a champion if You dont have what it takes
    wow you bumped a 6 month dead thread to tell everyone your fantasies about overeem. him being on roids made him who he is idiot. he wasnt half his size back in pride. sure roids dont make a champ, but its still cheating
  27. Registered User
    alex beta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    2172

    Idiot mma its not about the Size of your muscles its the skills and who is the most complete figther and about cheating TRT its not cheating? Sonnen henderson griffin all of them are in TRT and ? All of them lost with anderson a guy who doesnt carry to much muscle or its well built at last so again roids dont make champions ,
    And about overeem his suspensión ends in december 29 and will see how he looks phisically and in combat
  28. Banned
    ThunderHumper's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sacramento, ca
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,058
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by alex beta
    Idiot mma its not about the Size of your muscles its the skills and who is the most complete figther and about cheating TRT its not cheating? Sonnen henderson griffin all of them are in TRT and ? All of them lost with anderson a guy who doesnt carry to much muscle or its well built at last so again roids dont make champions ,
    And about overeem his suspensión ends in december 29 and will see how he looks phisically and in combat
    youre right its not abut size. until you get to heavy wait dum moron. how do you think lesnar got the title in the first place? he overpowered everyone with his size. strength isnt everything, but itplays a huge role when youre talking aout a weight class that varies by 50lbs. gtfo plz before u get negged into red
  29. Registered User
    retrofitted's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    24346

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

    Overeem got KO'd multiple times by LHWs. Do you really think that his chin can hold up to JDS?
    I don't think Alistair's chin will prove to be incredibly durable against JDS, that much I agree with. But this argument isn't always valid. Hunt was knocked out by Manhoef, a middleweight...does that mean that his chin is in question?
  30. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,077
    Rep Power
    918000

    Quote Originally Posted by alex beta View Post
    Idiot mma its not about the Size of your muscles its the skills and who is the most complete figther and about cheating TRT its not cheating? Sonnen henderson griffin all of them are in TRT and ? All of them lost with anderson a guy who doesnt carry to much muscle or its well built at last so again roids dont make champions ,
    And about overeem his suspensión ends in december 29 and will see how he looks phisically and in combat
    You don't find it a bit odd that he was, at best, a fringe LHW and then magically gained 40lbs in a period of ~18 months? Nobody is claiming that AAS make champions, but it's just naive to think that Overeem hasn't been heavily using to get to his size.

    Quote Originally Posted by retrofitted View Post
    I don't think Alistair's chin will prove to be incredibly durable against JDS, that much I agree with. But this argument isn't always valid. Hunt was knocked out by Manhoef, a middleweight...does that mean that his chin is in question?
    There's a reason I included the word multiple. Hunt has proven to have an extremely durable chin from years in both HW MMA and K1. The dude took a full-on LHK from Crocop and just shrugged it off. Overeem has yet to show anything close to a HW chin.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  31. Registered User
    av6258's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    163
    Rep Power
    19264

    I don't know if u guys saw but overreem just got his Nevada license today to fight Silvia on February 2
  32. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,077
    Rep Power
    918000

    Quote Originally Posted by av6258 View Post
    I don't know if u guys saw but overreem just got his Nevada license today to fight Silvia on February 2
    Let's see if he passes the pre-fight random UA.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  33. Registered User
    av6258's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    163
    Rep Power
    19264

    Rodja- Since your a MMA competitor how do you feel about the use of AAS in competition?
  34. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,077
    Rep Power
    918000

    Quote Originally Posted by av6258 View Post
    Rodja- Since your a MMA competitor how do you feel about the use of AAS in competition?
    Although I am pro AAS, I think it is the athletes responsibility to abide by the rules. I think that knees to the head of a downed opponent should be legal, but, if I did one in competition, there would be consequences.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  35. Registered User
    TheMeatus101's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The 4th Dimension
    Posts
    1,229
    Rep Power
    7266

    What yall' think about him and ole' BigFoot Silva?
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
  36. Registered User
    av6258's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    163
    Rep Power
    19264

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMeatus101
    What yall' think about him and ole' BigFoot Silva?
    I think he will trash silva and then lose if he gets a cain fight
  37. Registered User
    TheMeatus101's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The 4th Dimension
    Posts
    1,229
    Rep Power
    7266

    Quote Originally Posted by av6258 View Post
    I think he will trash silva and then lose if he gets a cain fight

    You really think Cain will beat him???
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
  38. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,077
    Rep Power
    918000

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMeatus101 View Post
    You really think Cain will beat him???
    Have you seen Overeem's lack of movement and cardio?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  39. Registered User
    testosteronet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,149
    Rep Power
    215578

    Overreem


    I suppose it's to be expected when you put on that much muscle mass, I wonder how much he's gained in the time he's been off.
  40. Registered User
    rreppert1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    287
    Rep Power
    110322

    Overeem will punch a hole in Silvas face! And then Cain will get destroyed! If Reem can stay off the Roids he has the potential to be the best HW in years!
    *~The Pain You Feel Today, Will Be the Strength You Feel Tomorrow~*
  •   

      
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in