Roy Nelson Moving to 205 IF... - AnabolicMinds.com

Roy Nelson Moving to 205 IF...

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Roy Nelson Moving to 205 IF...

Roy Nelson's Bet: He Will Drop to Light Heavyweight If He Can Get 100,000 'Likes' On Facebook

Roy Nelson's Bet: He Will Drop to Light Heavyweight If He Can Get 100,000 'Likes' On Facebook - Bloody Elbow

Dana White has been nudging Roy Nelson, and trying to convince him to drop to 205 for a while now. Today, "Big Country" suddenly made a pretty smart bet by saying that he will finally drop to light heavyweight, IF he can add 100,000 'likes' in Facebook.
    Here's Nelson explaining it in his own words:
    The reason is my friend and I had a discussion about what was better? I think twitter just because of use and for fans interaction, but Facebook is 20x bigger. So we decided to bet. I said if it so easy and great I should be able add 100K fans in 2 weeks because I have that on twitter. Facebook is bigger and better so this should be easy. Right?
    Bet is I will try to get to 205 if I can add 100k to Facebook.com/RoyNelsonUFC in two weeks. I love to win bets. Plus he will have to give me a part in his next movie.
    It is also interesting to take note of a few things:
    - A slightly slimmed down Roy Nelson weighed in at 246 lbs. for his last bout against Fabricio Werdum.
    - He said he will "try" to get to 205, if he can "add", (not reach) 100,000 likes on Facebook.
    - Nelson has again reiterated his belief that heavyweight is the place for him. He also says he will "win" this bet and won't need to drop to 205, simply because it's harder to get likes on Facebook.
    As of this writing, he has 234,710 followers on twitter, and just below 32,000 likes on Facebook. I think it's a very good ploy, where Roy Nelson wins regardless of how this bet turns out. Why? He gets more attention, and he also gets more "likes" and "followers" either way.

RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  220 lbs.

I hate that fat Sh+t
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Haha well I just went and liked his page. Doesnt look like he needed my help though. He is currently at 97,438 fans.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

He's never beat any of the "big" names in the hw division. He'd be better of getting in shape.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

He's got one helluva a chin though.
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
  6. dds
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMeatus101 View Post
    He's got one helluva a chin though.
    true dat, and i love how he never seems to back down from a stand-up..........but the best chin was that dude named "cabbage"
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by dds View Post
    true dat, and i love how he never seems to back down from a stand-up..........but the best chin was that dude named "cabbage"
    Cabbage has been KO'd multiple times (Tank, Bigfoot, Ford). Best chin that I've ever seen is probably Anderson or Bonnar.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  8. dds
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Cabbage has been KO'd multiple times (Tank, Bigfoot, Ford). Best chin that I've ever seen is probably Anderson or Bonnar.
    true but he took a shat ton of hits b4 he went down. it still amazes me the amount of hits some of these guys can take and still stand
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

What I like watchn roys rolie polish ass. Especially when his fat ass lays on people in a crucifix and smothers them to death haha. No but for real the dudes got a chin. Standing and tradeing with Jds and goin to a decision is sayn somethn. And da dude got good cardio for a fat dude.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Rolie poly* dang spell check.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Winner of JDS/Nelson to get Title Shot
    By VolcomX311 in forum MMA
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-07-2010, 02:43 PM
  2. Nelson Montana
    By Beta BBer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-21-2003, 07:02 PM
  3. A Primer For The Fledgling Juicehead by Nelson M.
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-06-2003, 10:41 AM
  4. Is Nelson Montana retarded?
    By DevilSmack in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-03-2003, 02:53 PM