- 12-06-2011, 11:49 PM
- 12-09-2011, 03:16 PM
I used to be them same way in almost all of my sports , best thing to do is to keep doing it, you will get comfortable enough to where you won't get nervous. Just relax
- 12-09-2011, 11:51 PM
In MMA and boxing you have the guys who will just attack immediately from the bell... no fear, ultra-aggressive. Then there are other guys who take their time to let their nerves settle, feel out their opponent, and be more "reactive" rather than proactive. Even some of the best guys - think of Anderson Silva. When has he ever ran across the octagon and jumped into a fight? He always methodically tests out his opponent... measures his range, etc... cold, calculating.
Where I'm going with this is - maybe your style would be better suited to be the Anderson Silva - the counter-wrestler... the reactive one. Feel out your opponent. Study. Capitalize on their errors and aggressiveness. Take the pressure off yourself and put it on them to do something...
Just don't get called for stalling...gotta be clever about it.
01-21-2012, 03:50 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By jablez in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-27-2011, 01:14 AM
- By Cupcakemafia in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2009, 02:25 AM
- By GoHardOrGoHme in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 18Last Post: 09-26-2009, 01:08 PM
- By GENO0125 in forum PicsReplies: 10Last Post: 07-01-2008, 08:46 PM
- By CREAO in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 02-05-2006, 10:50 PM