Dan Henderson Post fight exclusive video backstage - AnabolicMinds.com

Dan Henderson Post fight exclusive video backstage

  1. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78135

    Reputation Reputation

    Dan Henderson Post fight exclusive video backstage


    NSCA - CSCS

  2. Senior Member
    Jessep76's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,269
    Rep Power
    3097

    Reputation

    I think he should have one more fight. Rashad or ...somebody
  3. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,047
    Rep Power
    919684

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    That was one of the greatest fights I've ever seen. I had it as a draw, but that doesn't take away from the fact it is clearly FOTY (Edgar/Maynard II and III along with Chandler/Alvarez were also amazing).
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Jessep76's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,269
    Rep Power
    3097

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    That was one of the greatest fights I've ever seen. I had it as a draw, but that doesn't take away from the fact it is clearly FOTY (Edgar/Maynard II and III along with Chandler/Alvarez were also amazing).
    I regret missing the Chan/Avlar fight. Sounds like it was phenomenal.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,047
    Rep Power
    919684

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jessep76 View Post
    I regret missing the Chan/Avlar fight. Sounds like it was phenomenal.
    I think the full fight is available on Sherdog.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  6. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78135

    Reputation Reputation

    Fedor vs Monson was whack. Rodja, you must have been pretty pumped with Wandy's victory. His MT knee's of death made a nasty come back.
    NSCA - CSCS
  7. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,047
    Rep Power
    919684

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Fedor vs Monson was whack. Rodja, you must have been pretty pumped with Wandy's victory. His MT knee's of death made a nasty come back.
    I was screaming out "KNEES!! KNEES!!, KNEES!!" when he clenched with Cung Le (BTW, that was a vintage Wand finish) and was screaming my lungs out. My voice was actually really scratchy yesterday because of it.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  8. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78135

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I was screaming out "KNEES!! KNEES!!, KNEES!!" when he clenched with Cung Le (BTW, that was a vintage Wand finish) and was screaming my lungs out. My voice was actually really scratchy yesterday because of it.
    I know, he had a good circa vs Rampage clinch on Le and those knees were finding a home, so I knew it was going to be bad news. Just watched that Eddie Alvarez fight, that was some impressive business there too.
    NSCA - CSCS
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-24-2011, 11:05 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-11-2011, 10:59 AM
  3. Fedor vs Antonio Silva Fight (video)
    By VolcomX311 in forum MMA
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 12:03 PM
  4. NEWS: Exclusive House video
    By Hoomgar in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-11-2009, 03:44 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-28-2008, 11:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in