MMA NEWS

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. Man...that was awful to watch. I hope miller comes back....But damn!!

RECOVERBRO

2. I was very disappointed with Mayhem's effort in this fight. Conversely, I was impressed with Bisping's work against the cage when Mayhem had him in mount.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

•   

3. I thought he was in more trouble than he was when Mayhem had his legs tied up. IMO what makes this worse is just recently a very old(er) yet very bad ass Henderson was gased in the 4th and 5th rounds of his fight and still showed some offense. I understand its the UFC and biggest stage in MMA but this wasn't Mayhem's first rodeo.

Very classy of Bisping at the end though.

4. Gassing out in the first like a sad heavy weight wasn't the way I imagined Mayhem would lose this. I certainly acknowledged Bisping had the stand up advantage, but I expected Mayhem to be able to maintain on the feet and work the fight to the ground and maybe grind out a decision. Seeing him gassed after the first was really disappoining. I actually stopped watching after the second round. Mayhem's arms looked like led, he was only throwing drunken bar fight hooks, his fighting faculties looked compromised to all hell and I couldn't bare to watch Bisping tee-off and highlight reel Mayhem for another round or so. As much as I know anything can happen in MMA, Mayhem's degredation vs Bisping's freshness & sharpness looked far too polarized for a miracle of that degree.
    NSCA - CSCS

5. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Gassing out in the first like a sad heavy weight wasn't the way I imagined Mayhem would lose this. I certainly acknowledged Bisping had the stand up advantage, but I expected Mayhem to be able to maintain on the feet and work the fight to the ground and maybe grind out a decision. Seeing him gassed after the first was really disappoining. I actually stopped watching after the second round. Mayhem's arms looked like led, he was only throwing drunken bar fight hooks, his fighting faculties looked compromised to all hell and I couldn't bare to watch Bisping tee-off and highlight reel Mayhem for another round or so. As much as I know anything can happen in MMA, Mayhem's degredation vs Bisping's freshness & sharpness looked far too polarized for a miracle of that degree.
    You missed nothing bro. 3rd round was painful!

Similar Forum Threads

1. the good news about the bad news...
    By motive in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 06:08 PM
  2. Good news for Paris, better news for us.
    By ReaperX in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-03-2007, 04:45 PM
  3. Good news, Bad News..
    By Poobah in forum Training Forum
    Last Post: 11-13-2005, 05:34 PM
  4. good news and bad news
    By Skye in forum General Chat
    Last Post: 09-10-2004, 02:29 PM