Fox Main Event Announcement
- 09-02-2011, 06:47 AM
- 09-02-2011, 01:30 PM
09-02-2011, 01:31 PM
09-02-2011, 02:46 PM
Excellent decision by the UFC. A 5 round heavyweight title fight. I think Cain wins, but just rooting for a war.
09-06-2011, 05:11 PM
09-06-2011, 05:22 PM
09-06-2011, 06:39 PM
I think this fight goes one or two ways. Reem lays him out, or Brock takes him down and controls him until an eventual tko. My money is on a reem ko.
09-06-2011, 11:27 PM
09-13-2011, 06:22 PM
I have a feeling the Reem will be too tough a challenge for Brock coming out of his recovery. Brocks biggest hole in his game is stricking, and I expect an early onset of kicks that will ultimately overwhelm the ex-champ. Although, Overeem is slightly over rated in some of the other forums, in my opinion. He has not faced anyone nearly the fighter brock is, dodged Fedor for years, and really accomplished more in K-1 than he did in MMA. With that said, I still believe that his kicks will be too much for for Brock to handle.
Tap, snap, or nap.
09-13-2011, 07:22 PM
Overeem finally meets someone who's done as many steroids as he has
He's fought a lot more harder MMA opponents than Brock....and he lost to most of them.
Similar Forum Threads
- By drivehard in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 6Last Post: 10-05-2010, 07:15 PM
- By AE14 in forum MMAReplies: 39Last Post: 11-04-2007, 03:29 AM
- By jas123 in forum MMAReplies: 4Last Post: 10-07-2007, 02:24 PM
- By Alexander in forum MMAReplies: 23Last Post: 04-17-2006, 10:59 PM
- By sage in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2003, 01:54 PM