Diaz vs Noons 2
- 10-06-2010, 08:15 PM
- 10-07-2010, 10:22 PM
Oh snap thats this Saturday huh. I'll be rooting for Diaz I suppose, should be a good fight.
Gesias "JZ" Cavalcante vs. Josh Thomson looks entertaining too.
- 10-09-2010, 09:47 AM
I think Diaz takes it this time. He just shouldnt be foolish enough to be content to stand and trade with Noons. One Nick gets him to the ground, he should embarass him. However, if Nick's ego ges out of whack, he will take a beating on his feet.TEAM GET DIESEL
GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COMLike us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page
10-09-2010, 12:16 PM
JZ and the Thompson fight should really showcase how good JZ really is outside of his fights in Japan Thompson is a really strong opponent
10-10-2010, 12:19 AM
OMG! The announcing team was especially horrendous tonight! They were, clearly, only watching Noons. They suck so hard.
10-11-2010, 09:48 PM
10-11-2010, 09:51 PM
I feel really bad for JZ; he got robbed in what was a very competitive fight, but he clearly won. As far as Diaz goes, I was very unimpressed as he failed to do anything substantial against a LW fighting with one hand. For a guy that's supposed to be an elite WW, he surely didn't look anything like it on Saturday.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
10-12-2010, 01:35 AM
10-12-2010, 09:02 PM
10-12-2010, 09:06 PM
10-13-2010, 12:02 AM
10-13-2010, 07:30 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Jessep76 in forum MMAReplies: 7Last Post: 04-10-2011, 10:51 PM
- By VolcomX311 in forum MMAReplies: 41Last Post: 02-06-2010, 02:08 PM
- By Jessep76 in forum MMAReplies: 3Last Post: 03-11-2009, 07:38 PM
- By anabolicrhino in forum General ChatReplies: 30Last Post: 07-20-2007, 12:36 PM
- By anabolicrhino in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2007, 01:19 PM