Go Sonnen!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    The whole card was GREAT!

...but I always say that, lol...
    Yeah it wasnt too bad.

Country has a head on him......lol

Thiago looked sad and tired.

2. Yeah, he kind of reminded me of Cabbage in that regards.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Yeah, he kind of reminded me of Cabbage in that regards.
    I love the "mullet" hairdo.

Classic.

4. You hear that Mullet? Kristofer loves you!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

5. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    You hear that Mullet? Kristofer loves you!
    Tis true.

•   

6. Lol Im not crying I just dont believe him. On my bet I even said Silva was going to win. Just didnt want it to happen lol.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Lol Im not crying I just dont believe him. On my bet I even said Silva was going to win. Just didnt want it to happen lol.
    I know man. Just having fun, nothing serious.

I know alot of guys are pretty pissed though. Where I was at last night, it was about 75/25split. I was the minority.

I heard ALOT of trash until the last round.

Then I collected $$$ and LOL'd.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post

Hello Mullet!

Didnt notice you in here.

I might be jabbing a bit. All in fun.

I eagerly await our wishful bout. The "mullet" tagged $250 dollars is itching to double in size.

lol.

I agree, I dont forsee a GSP vs Spider bout in any immediate future.
    I imagine you had issues locating me if you can't seem to locate an apostrophe, ha!

In all seriousness, last night's complete drubbing and narrow escape cemented what I already knew: this super fight needs to occur, not only because I want to be $250 richer, but for the sheer sporting aspect.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I imagine you had issues locating me if you can't seem to locate an apostrophe, ha!

In all seriousness, last night's complete drubbing and narrow escape cemented what I already knew: this super fight needs to occur, not only because I want to be $250 richer, but for the sheer sporting aspect.
    My grammatical guru returns, my mullet love.

lol

My cash awaits.

10. Someone has to say but sorry Mullet you are just like a woman, you NEED to win all your arguments, and are always right, that is all; carry on.
    doing my own thang!

11. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Someone has to say but sorry Mullet you are just like a woman, you NEED to win all your arguments, and are always right, that is all; carry on.
    lol

duck!!!!

grammatical grenades are coming your way

12. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Are you being serious? There are a great number of ways Silva could have gone about "putting on a show," but being taken down at will, wobbled on the feet, and beaten and controlled on the ground certainly seems like the most implausible of all.

The reality here - sorry to burst the ever-increasing A. Silva fandom - is that, like many fighters at the upper echelons of the sport, he has perfected a certain aspect of fighting (striking) at the expense of others (defensive wrestling and ground control) and Sonnen was the perfect stylistic match up to expose that. Like many wrestlers, Sonnen uses the thread of the TD to set up strikes and he caught Anderson dancing last night.

With all due respect Mullet; I wanted Sonnen to beat the crap out of Silva. If you read my post at the begining of this thread you'll see I am sincere but ....I am re; watching the first round right now in slow motion. Watch from 3:45 on down to 3:20 etc. and you will clearly see Silva eating Sonnen's punches and seeing them coming from 10 miles away.....no, actually from 1000 miles away. He saw ever single punch and every single take down coming and has his full senses with him for every single move Sonnen made and every single punch that Sonnen landed....you can clearly see it in Silva's eyes and body movement etc. He beautifully slips several of Sonnens punches but just stands there eating others while fully aware they are coming and deliberately keeping his hands down....not stunned at all....contrary to what Goldberg and Rogan are saying. Slow motion thankfully kills the sound.

There is no doubt in my mind that either he was seriously injured from b4 the fight and was in pain and could not react properly or he was toying with Sonnen and putting on a show. Remember....he is one wacky dude who doesn't exactly function with the same logic that you do.

I think if you give it the time and watch in slow motion you'll see Silva was never in trouble, probably for the whole fight I am guessing, but I'd have to rewatch the whole thing to be sure.

Sonnen also set a new compustrike record for punches landed ....289....yet no damage to Silva.

After re:watching there is No doubt in my mind ....either Silva was in pain and couldn't fight properly or it was a show. Slow mo is very revealing.

Flame away but watch it slow first.

13. Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    With all due respect Mullet; I wanted Sonnen to beat the crap out of Silva. If you read my post at the begining of this thread you'll see I am sincere but ....I am re; watching the first round right now in slow motion. Watch from 3:45 on down to 3:20 etc. and you will clearly see Silva eating Sonnen's punches and seeing them coming from 10 miles away.....no, actually from 1000 miles away. He saw ever single punch and every single take down coming and has his full senses with him for every single move Sonnen made and every single punch that Sonnen landed....you can clearly see it in Silva's eyes and body movement etc. He beautifully slips several of Sonnens punches but just stands there eating others while fully aware they are coming and deliberately keeping his hands down....not stunned at all....contrary to what Goldberg and Rogan are saying. Slow motion thankfully kills the sound.

There is no doubt in my mind that either he was seriously injured from b4 the fight and was in pain and could not react properly or he was toying with Sonnen and putting on a show. Remember....he is one wacky dude who doesn't exactly function with the same logic that you do.

I think if you give it the time and watch in slow motion you'll see Silva was never in trouble, probably for the whole fight I am guessing, but I'd have to rewatch the whole thing to be sure.

Sonnen also set a new compustrike record for punches landed ....289....yet no damage to Silva.

After re:watching there is No doubt in my mind ....either Silva was in pain and couldn't fight properly or it was a show. Slow mo is very revealing.

LOL.

I told my buddies last night as I laughed taking their money, outside of being a little swollen, Silva looked like he just rolled out of bed.

Not 23ish minutes of being "beaten like a pillow" they were all talking.

LMAO.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    My grammatical guru returns, my mullet love.

lol

My cash awaits.
    Most would seem like a grammar guru next to you, Kris!

Maybe I will donate some of my (your) money for a solid course of hooked on phonics? Spell it now: W-R-E-S-T-L-I-N-G.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Most would seem like a grammar guru next to you, Kris!

Maybe I will donate some of my (your) money for a solid course of hooked on phonics? Spell it now: W-R-E-S-T-L-I-N-G.
    Your so kind.

Cold hard cash awaits my love.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Your so kind.

Cold hard cash awaits my love.

I agree: Im kind as a kitten. I prefer credit, though. Thanks!

17. Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post

Not flaming, but I watched the fight on my DVR after this post, and feel we are watching entirely different fights.

Then again, I was never convinced that A. Silva was P4P # 1, and was fully aware that his defensive wrestling was horrid; so, how the events took place was not a giant shock, and nor was the fact that they took place. I have commented in the past how Lutter, Franklin, Marquardt and Henderson all took him down, it just seems Chael had better top control than the others.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I agree: Im kind as a kitten. I prefer credit, though. Thanks!

Benji's and Grant is all I want.

NP credit does nothing for me.

Have your people call my people, I'm sure an amicable transaction can be had by all.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Benji's and Grant is all I want.

NP credit does nothing for me.

Have your people call my people, I'm sure an amicable transaction can be had by all.
    Haha. "We'll be in touch."

20. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Not flaming, but I watched the fight on my DVR after this post, and feel we are watching entirely different fights.

Then again, I was never convinced that A. Silva was P4P # 1, and was fully aware that his defensive wrestling was horrid; so, how the events took place was not a giant shock, and nor was the fact that they took place. I have commented in the past how Lutter, Franklin, Marquardt and Henderson all took him down, it just seems Chael had better top control than the others.
    I believe in the rib injury story. The Silva that fought last night was not the same Silva that fought Griffin or Franklin Matrix style, reading moves, bobbing and weaving. he also could have danced around to avoid the take downs,

21. Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    I believe in the rib injury story. The Silva that fought last night was not the same Silva that fought Griffin or Franklin Matrix style, reading moves, bobbing and weaving. he also could have danced around to avoid the take downs,
    And I thought I was bad in terms of making excuses for GSP.

Here is the undeniable truth exported from last night's bout, no matter how you choose to analyze it: for 24 minutes of the fight, Chael Sonnen was a better fighter than Anderson Silva. Period.

He implemented the exact same gameplan Dan Henderson successfully used in round one of the Hendo/Silva match, but, unlike Hendo, did not fall in love with his right hand in the second round - and as a result, he did not pay for it.

This rib injury is utter nonsense, and truly robs a fighter of the performance of his career - even in coming up short.

22. Quit the sniveling mullet, Silva is the better fighter no matter how you slice it.

He got the W last night, like it or not.

Next!!!!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Quit the sniveling mullet, Silva is the better fighter no matter how you slice it.

He got the W last night, like it or not.

Next!!!!!
    Oh, I am not complaining. Sonnen made a mistake, and Anderson, like Brock last month, showed that you truly have to finish true champions as they will persevere.

That being said, you have to be fucking delusional - which given your comments in this thread, seems to be the case - not to understand and recognize that Sonnen outclassed Silva for the vast majority of the fight.

Next!

24. Not the kind of victory I'd gloat about. A win is a win, but getting dominated for 4 3/4 rounds isn't something you can be condescending about. Sonnen was suppose to get KTFO in the first. Sonnen still lost at the end of the night, but he backed up 95% of his outrageous trash.

Also, if Chael could land damaging shots on Silva, Vitor would anal assault Silva like they met on Craig's List.
    NSCA - CSCS

25. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Oh, I am not complaining. Sonnen made a mistake, and Anderson, like Brock last month, showed that you truly have to finish true champions as they will persevere.

That being said, you have to be fucking delusional - which given your comments in this thread, seems to be the case - not to understand and recognize that Sonnen outclassed Silva for the vast majority of the fight.

Next!
    That's a disorder I have learned to live with, very similar to coping with you. Pain in the buttocks, but very manageable with the proper tools.

Meh, the "beaten pillow" technique is a very good method of tiring your component out, then subing him in the final minutes of the last round. Look it up, that comes from the Nogueira camp.

So who's up next for the taking in the Spiders web?

26. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Not the kind of victory I'd gloat about. A win is a win, but getting dominated for 4 3/4 rounds isn't something you can be condescending about. Sonnen was suppose to get KTFO in the first. Sonnen still lost at the end of the night, but he backed up 95% of his outrageous trash.

Also, if Chael could land damaging shots on Silva, Vitor would anal assault Silva like they met on Craig's List.

No disrespect but shhhhhh.

I love rubbing Spider victories in Mullets face. Love it.

I cant wait for the GSP beatdown coming via the Spider.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Hemroids is a disorder I have learned to live with. Pain in the buttocks, but very manageable with the proper tools.
    Sounds like you should speak to a physician about that - clear those right up.

Meh, the "beaten pillow" is a very good method of tiring your component out then subing him in the final minutes of the last round. Look it up, that comes from the Nogueira camp.
    Indeed. "How to Win by Having Your Ass Handed to You on a Platter for 24 Minutes" was actually a component of the instructional DVDs that Anderson Silva released. It was the section before, "How Not to Stop a Takedown," and right after "Using Your Face as a Shield While in Guard."

28. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    No disrespect but shhhhhh.

I love rubbing Spider victories in Mullets face. Love it.

I cant wait for the GSP beatdown coming via the Spider.
    Ah, my little friend. How you misunderstand me.

I poke at you because you always end up acting like an ass moreso than because I dislike Anderson. Entertainment at its finest.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Ah, my little friend. How you misunderstand me.

I poke at you because you always end up acting like an ass moreso than because I dislike Anderson. Entertainment at its finest.

Awww, you called me an arse.

If I actually had feelings, I'm sure they would be hurt.

So, would you have taken bets on the last two Spider bouts?

Because, my earnings with the last two fights have earned me a G.

How did you fair Mr. Mullet?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-05-2011, 01:23 PM
  2. Sonnen tests positive for PED's
    By Sweekaters in forum MMA
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 09-29-2010, 02:48 PM
  3. Silva vs Sonnen
    By bluehealer in forum MMA
    Replies: 2