Rory Macdonald - AnabolicMinds.com

Rory Macdonald

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

Rory Macdonald

Thoughts on this kid? Just finished watching 115 and saw his fight. Aside from that 3rd round the kid was smoking Condit. And he is not half ass fighter that's for sure.

He had some great hands, awesome speed, great footwork and some very, very impressive takedowns. Add that to his reach, height and age, seems like we will be hearing from this kid a lot in the future.

Also really poised and seemed to develop one awesome gameplan against a guy that isn't easy by any means. Put him in a good camp and it seems like he could do some serious damage in the division.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    Thoughts on this kid? Just finished watching 115 and saw his fight. Aside from that 3rd round the kid was smoking Condit. And he is not half ass fighter that's for sure.

He had some great hands, awesome speed, great footwork and some very, very impressive takedowns. Add that to his reach, height and age, seems like we will be hearing from this kid a lot in the future.

Also really poised and seemed to develop one awesome gameplan against a guy that isn't easy by any means. Put him in a good camp and it seems like he could do some serious damage in the division.
    I fn loved those takedowns ! Condit was getting handled but sjowed his champion ability by surviving and turning the tide . I've always been a big fan of the natural born killer. He is always game and his staredowns are right up there with Wandy , Rampage , Thiago Silva . I know it's sposed to be all about sportsmanship and sh!t but I love me a meanass glare before/after a fight . Rory lokked ready to throwdown to .

Similar Forum Threads

1. Steve MacDonald new video
    By biggunther in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-24-2005, 09:33 AM