- 06-14-2010, 12:14 PM
- 5'10" 205 lbs.
- Join Date
- Oct 2007
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
"In addition to winning the Pride Grand Prix Finals, [UFC 115] itís my favorite fight of my career [but] most of the training proved to me that I am now too old for thisÖI donít know about a new contract with the UFC. I believe that I gave this game a lot, I fought with the greatest fighters," Cro Cop said.
"For 20 years I lived this life and now I have no motivation for the fight, no mental strength for all the Spartan training. I am no longer so hungry for victory. I will not stop training, but if I am asleep Iíll stay in bed and practice an hour later."
"I have some [seminar] contacts around the seminar circuit in the U.S., Australia, Europe and even Brazil," Cro Cop said.
I think its the right decision and I'm glad he went out on such an epic win and we really got to see Mirko in his truest light; a cold faced killer while a pretty warm guy. Some might say the intra-fight manffection with Barry was a bit much (and it sort of was) but I thought it was cool.NSCA - CSCS
Similar Forum Threads
- By robdog in forum MMAReplies: 2Last Post: 10-02-2008, 10:49 PM
- By Rodja in forum Sports TalkReplies: 19Last Post: 03-28-2008, 10:50 PM
- By jas123 in forum MMAReplies: 9Last Post: 03-26-2008, 12:36 PM
- By Pit Bull in forum MMAReplies: 10Last Post: 02-08-2006, 07:34 PM
- By custom in forum Sports TalkReplies: 52Last Post: 08-27-2004, 11:24 AM