Faber Vs Aldo

  1. Faber Vs Aldo


    Seriously did nobody get this event?
    Not sure any of it was worth 50 buck but I was still very much entertained.
    Out of the 2 main events I thought one was gonna end in the first and the other go the distance. I just had no idea I had them mixed up. One was torture and the other was like AH COME ON!


  2. Aldo is something else. Cant wait till he physically matures into 155, he is going to be a beast for a lot of years.
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  3. Garcia vs Korean guy got fight of the night imo.

    I was there live /flex
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by 1ArmMan View Post
    Garcia vs Korean guy got fight of the night imo.

    I was there live /flex
    Garcia should have got brawl of the night.

  5. I didn't know Aldo was that beast. I can't recall the last time I watched someone chop their opponent down with leg kicks so systematically.
    NSCA - CSCS

  6. faber is and has been over rated. cool ass guy who works his ass off. jsut doesnt have it. i hope to see him be more bad ass in the future and lose the california kid crap.

  7. I think the Korean Zombie won that fight.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I think the Korean Zombie won that fight.
    I did too, that skinny little dude could take and give some abuse.

  9. that fight cost faber a lot of money...not only in fight money in the future...but also going to cost him in sponsership money...he doesn't have to to many sponsers anyway like some fighters but he can't be the poster boy for the WEC anymore i wouldn't think with 3 losses in recent history

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    that fight cost faber a lot of money...not only in fight money in the future...but also going to cost him in sponsership money...he doesn't have to to many sponsers anyway like some fighters but he can't be the poster boy for the WEC anymore i wouldn't think with 3 losses in recent history
    It might be a little different for Faber. Apparently, he has a lot of like-ability and appeals to a lot of people with his charisma. Also, his current popularity has been focused on "how tough he is" as oppose to measuring him by victories. The minute he lost to Aldo, the first articles I saw popping up everywhere wasn't about Aldo's systematic breakdown of Faber, but about how tough Faber was to stick it out in spite of his legs hurting.

    I'm not a Faber fan and I was massively impressed and blown away by Aldo, but Faber may still be the poster boy. He had a long, long run as champ, so on the record books, he may forever be respected. I don't see what the big hype is about Faber, but he carries the most clout in the WEC and as long as he doesn't turn into a complete **** or lose to a can, I'm not sure that will change too drastically.
    NSCA - CSCS

  11. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    It might be a little different for Faber. Apparently, he has a lot of like-ability and appeals to a lot of people with his charisma. Also, his current popularity has been focused on "how tough he is" as oppose to measuring him by victories. The minute he lost to Aldo, the first articles I saw popping up everywhere wasn't about Aldo's systematic breakdown of Faber, but about how tough Faber was to stick it out in spite of his legs hurting.

    I'm not a Faber fan and I was massively impressed and blown away by Aldo, but Faber may still be the poster boy. He had a long, long run as champ, so on the record books, he may forever be respected. I don't see what the big hype is about Faber, but he carries the most clout in the WEC and as long as he doesn't turn into a complete **** or lose to a can, I'm not sure that will change too drastically.
    your right with what u say...and i know females who don't know anything about mma that u say his name and they act like it's new kids on the block all over again...all i know is i'm gonna be real mad when he fights again and wins and then gets yet another shot at the title after only 1 win like he's been doing since he lost the title
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Aldo Wants to Fight in UFC, But Not Yet
    By VolcomX311 in forum MMA
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 04:28 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-27-2010, 01:00 AM
  3. Faber Vs Brown II (WEC)
    By Jessep76 in forum MMA
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 11:46 AM
  4. Urijah Faber Tv Show
    By elscotto in forum MMA
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-04-2008, 06:54 PM
  5. Urijah Faber workout
    By hawks31 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-03-2008, 05:45 PM
Log in
Log in