Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
what was his injruy that he could not compete

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
prolly complications from his steroid use in the passed just like every other WWE star. he works really hard now and doesnt use steroids but still have maybe already done there internal damage. I am not talking away from his athletic ability or wins in the UFC thats just my guess. I also think it sure as hell could have nothing to do wqith that or he never used you jsut never know.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
as a young man he must have followed the motto "die big, die young, dianabol"

:)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
funny thing is, he never failed a test

purelife1

thats funny...Brock stoped taking steroids..... maybe for the few days he was in the hospital

sonofsteven

Awards
  • Established
I'm hearing diverticulitis . If I'm not mistaken it is essentially when you get small holes in your bowels and/or small intestine and sh!t starts seeping into areas of your digestive tract where dookie is just not supposed to be . This greatly weakens your immune system which is probably why he contracted mononucleosis directly before be diagnosed with diverticulitis . He has underwent surgery to remove part of his intestine and is supposed to undergo a battery of tests at Cedar Sinai Medical Center to determine further treatment (if needed) and that should give a verdict on the length of his absence from competition . I have no idea what causes diverticulitis in the first place and would not be surprised if the juice had at least a little to do with it . No fackn way he wasn't using in his WWE days . He was the size he is now if not bigger and way more shredded and soooo many superstars over there have admitted to using and to a culture of being pushed into using to further their career . I'll give the big bastard credit though , he's likely cleaned up since committing to MMA .

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
you can take steroids for awhile and keep your gains dude. i doubt hes used in the last 2-3 years even if he ever did. and yeah WWE tests now and people do get kicked out. also they all look liek **** now. all fat and lack definition nad veins. back 6-7 years ago they were all so jacked. i wonder if that problem was from eating a really high protein meat diet because i know that can mess up your intestines.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I've said this before and I'll say this again.

I love how the dude seems to have an actual, SERIOUS, injury, which may end his career, and there are fcuk loads of people who keep talking trash and making fun of his injury, claiming it's due to steroids, or this, or that. Not to mention that some of the people making fun I'd not doubt much that have taken steroids in the past. Nice hypocritical statement...

Nonetheless, it doesn't seem to be anything minor at all, why I think everyone should respect the dude, family, and accomplishments (I hate the dude but despite being huge, just being huge does not win fights, or else Bob Sapp would be unstopable...). So it would be lovely to not see people trashing him while he has serious health issues. It's like making fun of someone who's dieing with cancer... Nice job dudes, nice job.

elscotto

elscotto

Awards

I love how the dude seems to have an actual, SERIOUS, injury, which may end his career, and there are fcuk loads of people who keep talking trash and making fun of his injury, claiming it's due to steroids, or this, or that. Not to mention that some of the people making fun I'd not doubt much that have taken steroids in the past. Nice hypocritical statement...

Nonetheless, it doesn't seem to be anything minor at all, why I think everyone should respect the dude, family, and accomplishments (I hate the dude but despite being huge, just being huge does not win fights, or else Bob Sapp would be unstopable...). So it would be lovely to not see people trashing him while he has serious health issues. It's like making fun of someone who's dieing with cancer... Nice job dudes, nice job.

VERY GOOD POST!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

couldnt agree more. Personally, I dont think he did steroids, as there is no evidence to support it, no failed tests, no names on lists etc...

regardless of that, the man was seriously injured and could have lost his profession as a result. Really sad posts going on here

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i am curiosu if someone ran orals very low dose but just inject ****load of test, can this happen to. i doubt test has any real hard sides longer term ciorrect?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i hope he comes back, he is a monster and very talented athlete. correct me if i am wrong but isnt sumo using ur strenght and size, are those guys cheaters? no. use what u got. he is a great fighter and i would love to see him again

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
you should jsut run HGH. test can lead to prostate issues and sometimes injection site and all that bs.

also i made sure in what i wrote to say this takes nothing away from his athletic ability and there is no proof so i hope you arnt talking about me. i think it its very very widley known that it doesnt matter about being big or being on steroids. mark coleman was on roids and lost. and again bob sapp. you would be surprised with how many people have used and i said he may or may have. i think it will really suck if he never fights again because im pretty sure he could have beat anyone unless he tried to strike only with them or got hurt in a fight. who the Fukc could even pull a rear naked choke on this huge guy lol frank mir said he couldnt arm bar him.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
he is the ****.

btw to u above who said he never tested psoitive..... CENA didnt either, and yet theres no way he is natrual. tyson didnt either and yet tyson used halostein

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
he could have but stopped awhile ago to focus on MMA and not be huge. he doesnt even need them now unless he got injured and was impatient cuz he isnt young. we are just in the steroid era and so many athletes have used its just to hard to say. steroids or no steroids he was gonig to be damn good anyway. and he needs to get better to prove his legacy because i think he could stand on top for awhile. i need to see fedor and lesner at 100% before one retires!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
^ we all do

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Concerning Brock and roids...

Hes been big his entire life, he got his first hernia in elementary school bailing hay. In highschool he was already about 210lbs his senior year. He also joined the national guard at 17, he was tested for roids when enlisting (granted at the time any PHs around probably werent tested for).

From the time he graduated highschool to part of the wya through his college career he did pack on 60lbs of muscle. This is an article dated for 2000 saying he was already weighing in at 270lbs @ 9% bfat which is basically around where he still is today. He was bigger when in the WWF, at least he looked it to me, i think i read somewhere he was up to around 300.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1018452/index.htm

But then again we cant forget the time he was arrested for possible "steroid trafficking"

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/mugshots/lesnarmug1.html

The pills did not test as roids in 2001 but were supposedly a type of "growthhormone supplement" according to the report, sounds like it was either a massive amount of mucuna puriens (lol) or more possibly a PH that wasnt banned yet.

Given all this info, it seems logical that he most likely did not take steroids in middle/highschool or even around the time he enlisted in the national guard. At which point he was around 210-220lbs. From highschool to the pinnacle of his college wrestling career he gained about 60 lbs of muscle. So 60lbs in a few years is possible but its not far fetched to think that he has some help from a type of performance enhancer, especially since we know he def was into supplements/vitamins at the very least. i dont know what type of testing they do in college or how often but he did pass every test he has ever taken. He did also try out for pro football where he supposedly was tested during tryouts at some point. That and hes been tested for his UFC fights and come up clean.

I personally think hes taken some type of prohormone or growth hormone either when he gained that 60lbs or during his WWF/wrestling career and possibly both. Although I do not think he has roided that much and I do believe he is a genetic freak of nature. Pertaining the current situation I highly doubt it is the result of any performance enhancers he has taken in the past.

On another note anyone who says he only wins cause of his size is foolish, he is one of the most talented wrestlers in the world and thats a given (the Bob Sapp comment from earlier is a great example). He still needs work on submissions and if he could learn to throw some kicks hed be really freakin dangerous. I wish him luck and good health and hope to see him back in the UFC soon.

In closing I would like to say that Fedor is the greatest fighter of all time!! :p

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Great posting.

I've been a great advocate that Lesnar's size wins him fights. And I still do believe it does. Not his fault but it's the way it is. He has some great skills but he has significant weight advantage over other fighters, but then again, that's not his fault, it's the UFC's fault for allowing a 265lber go against a 225lber... Super heavyweight division should have been there for a long time now. The previous trend for heavyweights was around the 245, with no weight cut, and then Brock comes in with 265 probably cutting 20lbs, not quite the fairest of the competitions....

But he's just playing the game. I do believe his weight is a major factor, specially since he's a great wrestler and can just lay on top of people and outweight them by 30, 40lbs. In my mind, had him and Mir or Nog been the same weight, there's no possible way Brock's technique is better than those other two.

But then again, as I said, not his fault rather than UFC fault for letting this happen.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree, Lesnar's size coupled with his wrestling make him a very difficult opponent for any heavyweight. When you take into account that by all accounts he is very teachable, he is going to be dominant for a very long time

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
I do not disagree that his size is not a factor, that would be foolish of me aswell, but it is not the only factor. His wrestling is better as good Randys wrestling, granted Randys clinch game is much better, and power/size is part of training. If you didnt train to get to the max weight of your division then when you do fight these Lesnar/Carwin/Rogers sized guys you better have something else to compensate for it. Just like when CroCop fought Ron Waterman, Waterman weighed in at 280 and CroCop was his normal 225ish but CC brought his speed and technique to the table. But yes you are right there is no one else in the UFC who is actually in his real weightclass, besides Carwin anyway. When you really break it down its almost like a light heavy fighting a welterweight.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The whole steroids=disease is such a horrible fallacy of logic. Think about how much gear amateur/pro BBers have used/currently using. It's a much larger amount than how much Lesnar used for about 7-8 years. The actual disease is idiopathic and is pure speculation. Bottom line is that he is a huge man. AAS will not make your hands grow significantly and the guy wears a XXXXL glove. Interestingly enough, Carwin (reportedly) wears a larger glove, is also a huge specimen, yet somehow does not have the accusations surrounding him. It's his surly nature that makes him a target. If he wasn't an ass, then he wouldn't get 1/10th of the **** he does.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
even if he did use it doesnt matter to me at all because guys like kevin randlemen and phil baroni used steroids and they suck now and have sucked a few years ago aswell. you need to be good and even if he did use roids in the WWE i dont think it matters cuz those guys take a beating on their bodies. hes jsut a freak and is learning the sport fast because he trains very hard.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Smont Workout Logs 29
bell1986 35 and Older 20
edwitt General Chat 16
MMA 254
Whitesnake General Chat 9