Too many people are missing this

1. Too many people are missing this

There have been some phenomenal fights in the Bellator Fighting Championships. Here's a small taste:

M.Ed. Ex Phys

2. Nice backfist KO!! Cheers Rodja, be checking this out in more detail. Anyone in particular to watch out for?

3. Yes bellator has been having BAD ASS fights!
    •   

4. The thing I like about it is that they mix up the fights. There are a good amount of fights with big-name fighters (e.g. Alvarez, Masvidal, Lombard) along with some great young fighters. Look out for a guy named Jared Hess. I saw him fight last April in Austin, TX and he is a phenomenal athlete. He kinda reminds me of GSP with his power wrestling game and build.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

5. That knee made me cringe, but that backhand was amazing.

6. Bellator is amazing. I catch what I can on T.V., and see the rest of the highlights on www.cagepotato.com.

For those that have never been there: check it out!

7. that knee KO was sex.

8. That back fist and knee were awesome! Also that upsidedown triangle that Toby Imada pulled off on a very good Jorge Masvidal. Frankly, I am somewhat amazed about the purses in these fights, esp the prelims. I said somewhat cause this is Bellatores comming out party and the fighters should be getting more.

9. All I can get are highlights on the net of B. The channel is some crazy spanish HD channel that the F#$@ers at AT&T won't give me. I'll have to call and ask for it. Is it on other channels in english? Looks sweet.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Jessep76 View Post
    All I can get are highlights on the net of B. The channel is some crazy spanish HD channel that the F#$@ers at AT&T won't give me. I'll have to call and ask for it. Is it on other channels in english? Looks sweet.
    It will be soon. I know the match-maker for Bellator and he said there are some big things on tap.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

11. That backhand was gruesome. I don't think I've ever heard a hand strike make that kind of a snap. It sounded like a kick to the body.
    NSCA - CSCS

Similar Forum Threads

1. Am I missing anything??
    By montoyasnjs in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-03-2007, 03:28 AM
  2. Missing A Day On M1T
    By Rebel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-28-2004, 08:43 PM