Congrats to Robdog

  1. Congrats to Robdog


    Rob had his pro debut the past weekend and won by guillotine choke :55 in the 1st round. The cut was a b!tch, but he made it and reaped the spoils.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys



  2. Nice! Pass on my congratulations, I have not seen Rob in forever!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Nice! Pass on my congratulations, I have not seen Rob in forever!
    He's been around, but not much lately. The trip sucked; 8 hours of driving for <1 min of action. He was the only white dude there.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  4. Good stuff.

  5. congrats to rob. what was the weight and event?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    congrats to rob. what was the weight and event?
    The weight was at 190 (catch weight) and the event was STFC 6 in Macallen, TX. He was back to 215 by fight time.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  7. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    He's been around, but not much lately. The trip sucked; 8 hours of driving for <1 min of action. He was the only white dude there.
    lol. Will you pass on my e-mail address to him? He had a question for me some time ago that I may be able to help him out on.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    lol. Will you pass on my e-mail address to him? He had a question for me some time ago that I may be able to help him out on.
    Yeah, send me a PM. I'll text it to him.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  9. Thanks guys. I will post up a vid when I receive my copy of the event.

  10. Good job, RobDog! Can't wait to see the video of the dismantling!

  11. Good Job RobDog! Congrats Man!!

  12. A big thanks to Rodja as well, dude stayed in the sauna with me the whole time(about 4 hours). Even though he has many more fights than I do, he let me do my own pre fight prep which also helped out quite a bit.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by robdog View Post
    A big thanks to Rodja as well, dude stayed in the sauna with me the whole time(about 4 hours). Even though he has many more fights than I do, he let me do my own pre fight prep which also helped out quite a bit.
    Each person has their own way. I sure as hell don't subscribe to the Devon Miller school of though when it comes to fighting. I don't want to be chill and relaxed; I want to be angry and amped.

    Props to you for cutting almost 30 lbs in a week without being that cranky.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  14. Had to rep both on the basis of how hard it is to cut weight for a fight and how hard it is to put up with a partner cutting weight for a fight.

    Good damn job both.

  15. Great job, Robdog! Can't wait for the video.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Congrats to Robdog
    By Rodja in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-06-2008, 09:48 PM
  2. Congrats
    By EEmain in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-07-2005, 05:35 PM
Log in
Log in