Ricky Hatton VS Manny Paquio

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Who do you guys think will win? The Hitman is awesome. He is the biggest sports star in the UK next to David Beckham. I think Manny will win however, due to his speed. Hatton just kinda bulls his way in there and smashes on the body. And his body work has gone down a lot lately. So I think him walking through the fast hands of Manny will only lead him to a loss.

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
This is an MMA forum, not boxing! :trout:

If manny can manage to keep the low blows to a minimum, I look for him to take a late TKO or decision.

Should be a good fight. :)

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
This is an MMA forum, not boxing! :trout:

If manny can manage to keep the low blows to a minimum, I look for him to take a late TKO or decision.

Should be a good fight. :)
dotn be so suburban, MMA, BOXING, similar contact sports

mytime09

mytime09

Awards
i thought i posted here once but maybe it didnt go through. i think pacquiao is going to take this he's just too fast for hatton (my opinion). What i would really be excited for would be a pacquiao vs mayweather fight. but thats a whole new thread right there.

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Mayweathers tired. Hes in his 30s, ancient for boxing, and probably wanted to opt out of another De La Hoya joke. But also wanted the time off, it hard to keep the fire after being raised for it out of the crib and winning like he has. If he fights Pacquio, all bets are off. Hatton is damn near shot though, his only hope is the fact hes got Floyds dad training him.

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
Pacman footwork and ringman ship is not as good as Mayweathers. He will have to stand and fight a lot more every round then did Mayweather.

I will say, Pacmans straight left could give Hattons some problems in the first two or three rounds. After that, Hatton will have beaten his body down and he will start standing and trading, thats when Hatton will take over.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
i think pacman will win, pacman will fight mayweather and it could go either way!

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Pacman will punish Hatton. Hatton is shot IMO.

But, more importantly. Pacman vs Mayweather. If Money wins...I would vote greatest of all time.

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im going with Hatton, i have a new found confidence after hes been training with May Snr.

Ive watched a ton of interviews and footage from all hattons prefight hypes, only lately has it actually showed him working on defense and he seems much lighter on his feet.

The hatton of 2 years ago would have lost pretty decisively to pacman, but this new model, im hoping, shows me something new.

hitsquaddd

hitsquaddd

Awards
Another Pacman fight that's got me stoaked, and Lord knows it won't be like his fight against De La Hoya (he looked like a zombie, no disrespect). Hatton's a classic bully fighter and going up against an outside fighter like Pacman will def. be interesting.

I'm hoping to see Pacman take it, though most likely by TKO.

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
I love both fighters. But i'm going for Hatton on this one.

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Im going with Hatton, i have a new found confidence after hes been training with May Snr.

Ive watched a ton of interviews and footage from all hattons prefight hypes, only lately has it actually showed him working on defense and he seems much lighter on his feet.

The hatton of 2 years ago would have lost pretty decisively to pacman, but this new model, im hoping, shows me something new.
I actually agree. I have no idea now. It depends who shows up on fight night.

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The real bitch is, i thought this was on tonight.

Got my beers in (first in 6 months), snacks, ready to order take out and WHAM.

My mates text read something like...

"its on next week you silly fat c*nt" LOL

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh wow, what a public display of unlubricated rape that was.

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
lol, I have actually done with this a UFN event. I thought it was on one tuesday, saw it on the schedule, DVR'd it, sat down and it was a replay! lol

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
holy ****.

What a KO, i thought hatton was dead.

Shame on me for thinking he'd change his style, same old Hatton and he paid in full for it.

Pacman scares me, hes soooo little and meek looking, i wouldnt think twice about hitting him in a bar, next thing youd know you'd be waking up toothless 3 months later lol.

Jokes aside though, thats scary KO power he takes up and down weights.

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Im going to be honest, I think Ricky lost the fight, not Manny won the fight. Ricky was reverting and correcting himself constantly. Having a real time identity crisis in there and if you saw the trainer comments, Roach saw the way hatton moved his left before he throws it and that was their entire strategy, to hit Hatton once Paquiao saw it. It simply worked well while Hatton beat himself. I mean even DLH went like 7 rounds with him. Im not jumping on his bandwaggon just yet.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im going to be honest, I think Ricky lost the fight, not Manny won the fight. Ricky was reverting and correcting himself constantly. Having a real time identity crisis in there and if you saw the trainer comments, Roach saw the way hatton moved his left before he throws it and that was their entire strategy, to hit Hatton once Paquiao saw it. It simply worked well while Hatton beat himself. I mean even DLH went like 7 rounds with him. Im not jumping on his bandwaggon just yet.
DLH technically went 7 rounds with Manny, but I would say DLH went 5 rounds and stayed in the ring for 2 rounds, floated by the fear that his legacy would end with a large bitch slap if he stopped. Nonetheless, I see your point.

mytime09

mytime09

Awards
wow so much for hatton doing absolutely anything. now its time for money mayweather to come back and tear pacquaio up!

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
I think anyone who says that is just riding the wave of Pacman beating two fighters who are over the hill.

mytime09

mytime09

Awards
lol buster your a good guy but youre crazy if u think pac man will beat mayweather. this fight is definitely coming sometime soon too.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
lets put our pride on the line, i say mayweather gets ****ed up